Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're comparing Steph to Draymond Green.

This bitch is supposed to be the best shooter in the world, male or female.

You simply can't compare the roles they are expected to play on their teams.

Bird and Magic came into the NBA the same time. Bird went to a shitty club and they instantly were a contender. Magic won it all.

She's being compared to a female Bird, and she's not that. Perhaps she will adjust to the pros, but now she's more Adam Morrison than Bird.
Lets be real, I watched every Fever game and Clarks teammates are trash.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a rookie on a bad team
Sloppiness is expected
She still hooping
Let's compare her stats to her rookie counterpart

Nooooo WNBA legends were attacked for saying she would need an adjustment period…Every top rookie goes to a bad team. Everyone knew this and still said she would dominate and she didn’t even go to the worst teams.

Reese plays a completely different position so to compare their stats is dumb but which player has their team treading in the right direction??? Whose team just beat the same team who beat Indiana by 20 twice?

She scores but she shoots a lot of shots she’s 14-45 from 3 and leads the league in turnovers and her team is 0-5

Yet she’s the GOAT

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am trying to understand how is this a black and white issue? Clark gets attention because she plays the same style of basketball that made Curry legendary. It is nothing more than she plays an up and down logo shooting style that is fun to watch.
Clark gets the Attention because she’s white a good player and not a dyke(openly)

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nooooo WNBA legends were attacked for saying she would need an adjustment period…Every top rookie goes to a bad team. Everyone knew this and still said she would dominate and she didn’t even go to the worst teams.

Reese plays a completely different position so to compare their stats is dumb but which player has their team treading in the right direction??? Whose team just beat the same team who beat Indiana by 20 twice?

She scores but she shoots a lot of shots she’s 14-45 from 3 and leads the league in turnovers and her team is 0-5

Yet she’s the GOAT
Reese has no offensive game. She currently is just a garbage scorer with some athleticism. Reese is not JuJu who can go out and get you buckets in style

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're comparing Steph to Draymond Green.

This bitch is supposed to be the best shooter in the world, male or female.

You simply can't compare the roles they are expected to play on their teams.

Bird and Magic came into the NBA the same time. Bird went to a shitty club and they instantly were a contender. Magic won it all.

She's being compared to a female Bird, and she's not that. Perhaps she will adjust to the pros, but now she's more Adam Morrison than Bird.

Exactly

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The league got ballers and the media whats to focus on someone who looks like Olive Oil's sister.

Without Clark, people will never know who she is or that there are other real talented players who got game. Clark is bringing eyes to the game that normally would not tune in. Look at this thread as an example. Naturally, people will start to become fans of other girls and that is how the sport grows.

Someone has to break down the barriers, it just happens to be Clark

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Without Clark, people will never know who she is or that there are other real talented players who got game. Clark is bringing eyes to the game that normally would not tune in. Look at this thread as an example. Naturally, people will start to become fans of other girls and that is how the sport grows.

Someone has to break down the barriers, it just happens to be Clark
People know who Phee is. She was a national champ at UCONN and MVP candidate in the league. They know.

You're valid that the CC attention brings awareness to the other players. We have to include Angel Reese and Cameron Brink because eyes are on them also. But the CC & Reese dynamic is equivalent to Magic & Bird. It does bring a spike in attention to help the sport grow.

The problem is that now that they eyes are on the WNBA, its a good opportunity for the media to focus on some other players. Yet they aren't. It's lazy reporting to follow the same players and talk about the same thing over & over (and I'm thinking of CC and Reese when I say this).

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People know who Phee is. She was a national champ at UCONN and MVP candidate in the league. They know.

You're valid that the CC attention brings awareness to the other players. We have to include Angel Reese and Cameron Brink because eyes are on them also. But the CC & Reese dynamic is equivalent to Magic & Bird. It does bring a spike in attention to help the sport grow.

The problem is that now that they eyes are on the WNBA, its a good opportunity for the media to focus on some other players. Yet they aren't. It's lazy reporting to follow the same players and talk about the same thing over & over (and I'm thinking of CC and Reese when I say this).
No one knows who she is unless they followed women's basketball. Lets be real about it. Also no one is checking for Reese because she lacks and offensive game. Aint nobody tuning in to watch her grab a rebound.

The media just follows the interest of the people and currently that is Clark.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one knows who she is unless they followed women's basketball. Lets be real about it. Also no one is checking for Reese because she lacks and offensive game. Aint nobody tuning in to watch her grab a rebound.

The media just follows the interest of the people and currently that is Clark.

This is exactly what i meant by going out your way to tear down sista while defending a White girl this is why you’re a Coon

Reese has the highest social media following in the WNBA 2 million streamed her preseason game and the Sky has sold out every game so far but nobody wants to see her…..put some effort in your trolling

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yet she’s the GOAT
It's not that they were saying there would be an adjustment period it's the timing and smug hating ass way they did it. They were up on ESPN shitting on her and bigging up uconn.

I was comparing the 2 because angel plays closer to the rim her shooting % is worse than clark when it should be the opposite

I never said she was the goat

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not that they were saying there would be an adjustment period it's the timing and smug hating ass way they did it. They were up on ESPN shitting on her and bigging up uconn.

I was comparing the 2 because angel plays closer to the rim her shooting % is worse than clark when it should be the opposite

I never said she was the goat

You’re just extra sensitive over Clark these are multiple Championship and Gold medal winning legends you’re talking about their timing. Rookies always get shitted on Cleveland players were downplaying Lebron…yall are just extra. Some of them same women and MAGA were saying Reese couldn’t even make it in the league and she’s doing just fine

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re just extra sensitive over Clark these are multiple Championship and Gold medal winning legends you’re talking about their timing. Rookies always get shitted on Cleveland players were downplaying Lebron…yall are just extra. Some of them same women and MAGA were saying Reese couldn’t even make it in the league and she’s doing just fine
Were the Cleveland players live on TV hating on LeBron?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Lets be real, I watched every Fever game and Clarks teammates are trash.
So what. Jordan's first team was full of crackheads and nobodies, but he still balled out. 28 points a game on over 50% shooting. Bird went to a shit squad and they won 60 games the next year. Fuck a teammate, either you ball or you don't. She's putting up trash numbers AND losing.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what. Jordan's first team was full of crackheads and nobodies, but he still balled out. 28 points a game on over 50% shooting. Bird went to a shit squad and they won 60 games the next year. Fuck a teammate, either you ball or you don't. She's putting up trash numbers AND losing.
She's not putting up trash numbers though
She's one of 2 players that are top 15 in scoring and top 10 in assists
Her turnovers are going down as she gets adjusted to her new teammates

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
She's not putting up trash numbers though
She's one of 2 players that are top 15 in scoring and top 10 in assists
Her turnovers are going down as she gets adjusted to her new teammates
I'll say this. As a Laker fan I can admit Kobe's last game where he scored 60 was trash. Look at her turnovers and shooting percentage. The numbers are empty as fuck.