Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They wore my girl out, she needs some time off
We'll be back up Tuesday
:roflmao:

Yeah she's worn the fuck out and she was looking tired as shit in the 4th quarter! :lol:

She's probably talking to the coach saying "Why are these bitches guarding me like I've got 79 points and they don't want me to get 80"? :roflmao:

They're probably still guarding her on the plane! :roflmao:

She's ready to fight because she has to tell defenders "It's a timeout, you don't have to guard me now" :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah she's worn the fuck out and she was looking tired as shit in the 4th quarter! :lol:

She's probably talking to the coach saying "Why are these bitches guarding me like I've got 79 points and they don't want me to get 80"? :roflmao:

They're probably still guarding her on the plane! :roflmao:

She's ready to fight because she has to tell defenders "It's a timeout, you don't have to guard me now" :lol:
Was it 7 games in 11 nights ?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has been more a distributor and has not looked for her shot often and they are allowing Mitchell to take the shots. But that strategy ain’t working.

At some point she has to stop trying to fit in and her team needs to understand that she is the top dog and need to shoot the rock.

Her shot is off and she almost has more turnovers then assists on the season….She needs some coaching and practice

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her shot is off and she almost has more turnovers then assists on the season….She needs some coaching and practice
Her shot is very good when she takes them. If you remove the logo 3’s and contested off the dribble 3’s her shooting percentage is one of the best in the league.

Feeding Brown and Mitchell ain’t working. She has to start taking more shots if they are going to win.

Her passing is Godly, the girl be dropping dimes out there but she currently is playing like James Harden. She needs to get in her bag and start cooking

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
She has been more a distributor and has not looked for her shot often and they are allowing Mitchell to take the shots. But that strategy ain’t working.

At some point she has to stop trying to fit in and her team needs to understand that she is the top dog and need to shoot the rock.
You not gonna do this man. Acting like she just isn't shooting because she's facilitating. She is taking shots. Coming into last night, she's averaging 14 field goal attempts per game. She's putting it up.

Her shot is very good when she takes them. If you remove the logo 3’s and contested off the dribble 3’s her shooting percentage is one of the best in the league.
1) She aint shooting "logo 3's". The logo is half-court. Shooting deep 3's is part of her game. She's celebrated for her range. Now you're saying remove it from her stat line. That's crazy.

2) You sound like Gilbert Arenas, "remove contested 3's." So the players are just supposed to let her shoot? If she's so great shouldn't she be able to hit a contested shot? Other players do it.

This highlight package from the other night has all of her shots. All of them are not contested or "from the logo." As you can see (as @THREAD_CRITIC mentioned) she's just missing shots. She's wide open at 1:15.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You not gonna do this man. Acting like she just isn't shooting because she's facilitating. She is taking shots. Coming into last night, she's averaging 14 field goal attempts per game. She's putting it up.

1) She aint shooting "logo 3's". The logo is half-court. Shooting deep 3's is part of her game. She's celebrated for her range. Now you're saying remove it from her stat line. That's crazy.

2) You sound like Gilbert Arenas, "remove contested 3's." So the players are just supposed to let her shoot? If she's so great shouldn't she be able to hit a contested shot? Other players do it.

This highlight package from the other night has all of her shots. All of them are not contested or "from the logo." As you can see (as @THREAD_CRITIC mentioned) she's just missing shots. She's wide open at 1:15.

If the stat you posted is correct then she is only averaging 3 shots per quarter. That definitely needs to increase. The problem is that one of the Big 3 won’t eat.

I would try Mitchell and Clark being the 1 and 2 and big girl eat off the glass and be a draymond green.

You understand what a true shooting percentage is vs what would be considered bad shots because I have seen your basketball knowledge

She is simply not talking enough shots to get in any rhythm. Clark definitely needs to shoot more.