Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m watching. Lynx gotta play better defense. They letting old as Sloot do work. Phee is fun to watch. Kayla McBride out there throwing fits.

*update* - Kayla out there draining 3’s now.

You’re right!

Liberty started off slow, Very slow but picked it up and making a game of it!

Kayla’s definitely draining 3’s and Phee’s been looking good all game on both sides of the ball :yes:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I hate how long it takes them to review plays. Then they have to converse about it after the review. Speed it up damnit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reason why Indiana won the first game last night it doesn’t have anything to do with CC….Indiana finally realize they need to stop making their offense revolve around CC.
Clark is still the focal point of the offense. What has changed is how they run the pick and roll and screen.

On the pick and roll, the screener was crashing all the way to the rim which left Clark a terrible angle to pass the ball resulting in a lot of turnovers.

They made an adjustment on the pick and roll where the screener now sits in the pocket (draymond green roll) and either takes the shot, or find the open person.

Before they were just running all the way to the basket leaving Clark trapped at the top

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clark is still the focal point of the offense. What has changed is how they run the pick and roll and screen.

On the pick and roll, the screener was crashing all the way to the rim which left Clark a terrible angle to pass the ball resulting in a lot of turnovers.

They made an adjustment on the pick and roll where the screener now sits in the pocket (draymond green roll) and either takes the shot, or find the open person.

Before they were just running all the way to the basket leaving Clark trapped at the top
He's not going to listen

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

This tall darkskinned young mama here!

giphy.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
First time watching one of Fevers game, Caitlin Clark teammates don't look bad to me. The defense is geared on stopping Caitlin Clark, picking her up full court and doubling her every possession, looks like the Fever is using that defense to find open looks for other players

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First time watching one of Fevers game, Caitlin Clark teammates don't look bad to me. The defense is geared on stopping Caitlin Clark, picking her up full court and doubling her every possession, looks like the Fever is using that defense to find open looks for other players
This is the best they have looked.
They're playing hard tonight

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's their 7th game and they've been playing much better. Their first couple of games they looked bad.

I'm glad a neutral party can see the defense that's being played on Caitlin :lol:

If you saw earlier games they played her like it was game 7 in the Finals with 3 seconds left the entire game!:roflmao: