Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her shot is very good when she takes them. If you remove the logo 3’s and contested off the dribble 3’s her shooting percentage is one of the best in the league.

Feeding Brown and Mitchell ain’t working. She has to start taking more shots if they are going to win.

Her passing is Godly, the girl be dropping dimes out there but she currently is playing like James Harden. She needs to get in her bag and start cooking

This might be literally one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever read…shit like this is why you’re the least respected person on Bgol when it comes to sports.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This might be literally one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever read…shit like this is why you’re the least respected person on Bgol when it comes to sports.
You just think she is possibly overrated and hyped and that’s your opinion and I am not trying to change it.

So what’s up with all the name calling and aggression? You can freely state your opinion and that’s what makes these threads fun to be in.

But why we got to be Toby?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Her shot is very good when she takes them. If you remove the logo 3’s and contested off the dribble 3’s her shooting percentage is one of the best in the league.

Feeding Brown and Mitchell ain’t working. She has to start taking more shots if they are going to win.

Her passing is Godly, the girl be dropping dimes out there but she currently is playing like James Harden. She needs to get in her bag and start cooking

If the stat you posted is correct then she is only averaging 3 shots per quarter. That definitely needs to increase. The problem is that one of the Big 3 won’t eat.

I would try Mitchell and Clark being the 1 and 2 and big girl eat off the glass and be a draymond green.

You understand what a true shooting percentage is vs what would be considered bad shots because I have seen your basketball knowledge

She is simply not talking enough shots to get in any rhythm. Clark definitely needs to shoot more.
They pick Caitlin Clark up full court most times or immediately at half court, double her and play aggressive ball denial so getting Boston and Mitchell going is their best option, it was working for awhile last night but they were facing the 2 time champs who were just playing at an elite level last night. Teams aren't going to let Caitlin Clark beat them so she's going to have to be more of a facilitator and get hers whenever it's possible

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just think she is possibly overrated and hyped and that’s your opinion and I am not trying to change it.

So what’s up with all the name calling and aggression? You can freely state your opinion and that’s what makes these threads fun to be in.

But why we got to be Toby?
She’s 18-57 from 3 with 44 assists and 37 turnovers she’s -72 for the season…. That’s garbage So yes she is overhyped. The appointed GOAT ain’t playing like it.

All on Twitter and FB I see White people attacking Sistas to hype up this Bitch and I see a few Coons also trying to hype up this Bitch…I never see White people defending Sistas though Hmmm I read a ton of comments from Whites cheering when Reese got slammed to the ground

I’m not even Racist look in the NBA thread I’m showing Respect to Luka and Joker…they earned it, this Bitch hasn’t done shit.

You troll and shit on Sistas so you’re a Coon.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anthony Edward’s is a two way player playing in his 110th game of the season…

The other is an offensive player in the 7th game

You probably should stop using Ant to compare lol
She just played a full season with a deep play off run as the number 1 option and immediately started another season as a rookie and is getting guarded like no one else on the court and has played more games than anyone else in the league already

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She just played a full season with a deep play off run as the number 1 option and immediately started another season as a rookie and is getting guarded like no one else on the court and has played more games than anyone else in the league already

Dude please she’s 22 It’s nothing when you’re young. Most rookies don’t hit the Rookie Wall until after the All Star break you’re talking about it 7 games in :lol: None of these other Rookies who had long tournament runs look exhausted:rolleyes:

The excuses lol

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude please she’s 22 It’s nothing when you’re young. Most rookies don’t hit the Rookie Wall until after the All Star break you’re talking about it 7 games in :lol: None of these other Rookies who had long tournament runs look exhausted:rolleyes:

The excuses lol
You comparing her to the nba where they have months in between the end of the ncaa season and the nba season. Which includes time to get stronger and prepare for the upcoming season.

Are any of the other rookies getting the same usage and being guarded the same?

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You comparing her to the nba where they have months in between the end of the ncaa season and the nba season. Which includes time to get stronger and prepare for the upcoming season.

Are any of the other rookies getting the same usage and being guarded the same?

You compared her to Ant several times?? I guess the NBA comparisons only work when it’s convenient to your argument??? If you’re exhausted by game 7 and you’re 22 you might need to check your conditioning…

She play about 4 more minutes a game more then other Starting Rookies…she plays 2 more minutes a game then Reese.

She’s guarded like a point guard who turns the ball over a lot when pressured :dunno:

Also the NCAA tournament and WNBA draft have been close for a few….. decades never heard any complaints until this season…..Hmmmmm

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You compared her to Ant several times?? I guess the NBA comparisons only work when it’s convenient to your argument??? If you’re exhausted by game 7 and you’re 22 you might need to check your conditioning…

She play about 4 more minutes a game more then other Starting Rookies…she plays 2 more minutes a game then Reese.

She’s guarded like a point guard who turns the ball over a lot when pressured :dunno:

Also the NCAA tournament and WNBA draft have been close for a few….. decades never heard any complaints until this season…..Hmmmmm
You’re being disingenuous
Reese isn't bringing the ball up the court and she is not being guarded like the other point guards.
Are you really watching the games?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:rolleyes:

Y’all would stormed the capital if they said this about Clark

D Miles knew LbJ was.honna take his spot and take over the team, which he did. And looking back Dolan definitely coddled LeBron the first time around..... but Cleveland is a mid/small market team for over a decade we outshined some major market teams and I loved it.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re being disingenuous
Reese isn't bringing the ball up the court and she is not being guarded like the other point guards.
Are you really watching the games?

No you’re being a Stan. Reese is battling the biggest women in the league 6’5 6’6 women in the paint and playing offense and defense for 30 minutes as a Rookie stop trying to downplay Sistas for your Queen….Hell most Indiana games have been over after 3 anyway with them being down by 20 :rolleyes:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No you’re being a Stan. Reese is battling the biggest women in the league 6’5 6’6 women in the paint and playing offense and defense for 30 minutes as a Rookie stop trying to downplay Sistas for your Queen….Hell most Indiana games have been over after 3 anyway with them being down by 20 :rolleyes:
And she's shooting 35%