CACs about to make Colin Kaepernick's life hell for refusing to stand for National Anthem

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cq378_vXgAAich2.jpg:large

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
thats my point tho, instead of initially being vocal on a public twitter page...

get like minds together and plan something....

as oppossed to putting it on a public twitter page so everyone sees you coming..

its like what we do as a people.. we announce we are going to march here or protest here..

we make it too easy for the enemy to put his agent provocateurs in place and monkey wrench the whole thing...

we need more planning with waaay less transparency so the haters never see you coming untill its too late..

but I aint hating on him, he is doing it the only way he knows how..

and thats better than nothing..

Also
Think about this.
Maybe he did approach and people were scared to speak up
So he spoke up.
The great plan sounds good
but what happens when they're like yea we agree but i aint doing that?

Either YOU gonna take a stand
or you gonna wait for everyone else to get courage like you?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Could be out of bitterness, but like I said, we'll never know. It's about the statement. And if you're not fucking with it, you're not fucking with it.

And I don't believe anyone is championing Kap as some Malcolm Farrakahn. Just some ballsy shit he's doing. And righteous.

We know
Because he was posting this shit while he was STILL the starting quarterback
This shit has been 2 years in the making. Everyone just bought into all the shit the cacs said about him and took it as whatever
Kap was the guy that you loved to hate for no explainable reason.
You see how people ready to dump on him black people too people here too for no damn reason.
Never ever garnered the respect he deserved
I recall nobody on here rooting for kap in the super bowl because he was a black qb
This shit ain't new.
It's authentic

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also
Think about this.
So he spoke up.

thats very possible,

its just been my experience that, you never let your enemy see you coming,

the most effective attack is a surprise attack......

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You forgot wearing his hat backwards :rolleyes:

Not to mention the fact that he played hurt, had a shitty supporting cast, and his team had probably the worst offseason ever. And yet he never got any of the caping that Andrew Luck got. Damn straight he has a right to be bitter.

He ain't even BITTER though this ain't BITTER this is him embracing black people and people of color like he had been last year while he was still starting
they're going to check his timeline and find out that this shit ain't a last week thing it's been on for a WHILE now like this they just didn't care to look

It was hat backwards
those headphones he was getting paid to endorse

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right.... they want him to get out of a country that they STOLE and have no defense to say that they didn't. The hypocrisy is absolutely UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.
Not only that... a country most of these racist pieces of shit and their fmaillies didnt come to until well after we (our fmaillies) were here doing all the fucking heavy lifting. You got cacs who grandparents were born in the slums of europe and came here, telling blacks who been here hundreds of years to leave. Man white people are crazy.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Not only that... a country most of these racist pieces of shit and their fmaillies didnt come to until well after we (our fmaillies) were here doing all the fucking heavy lifting. You got cacs who grandparents were born in the slums of europe and came here, telling blacks who been here hundreds of years to leave. Man white people are crazy.

they are liars and dishonest and delusional and everything in the book

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
man thats a great point and i never thought about it like that

we were already here building shit while these mofos were scraping up money for a boatride

good shit old man...real good shit

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Also
Think about this.
So he spoke up.

Exactly. A journey of a million steps begin with ONE.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And are quick to talk that "my grandparents came over as immigrants and had it difficult" bullshit narrative.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
respect..

but the game we have to play now and days is the

not let em see ya comin game...

never let them know your true feelings untill fight time...

we gonna learn one day...

I respect what he doin tho..... you gotta root fo him!!

RealShit.com

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea the enemy isn't surprising us though
they doing the same thing they been doing

nah mayne,

they doing all kinds of shit behind the scenes..

we just realizing how much they poisoned the water in

our communities..

they stay on the offensive... not all cacs of course just the elitist parasites...

we are their biggest fear.. they cannot reign with us truly being a free people.

the funny thing is... we are really running the show and dont even fuckin realize it...

you think this cac society can survive without us??

parasites cannot survive without a host!

I respect what the Kap is doing and will be rooting for him..

but we need to be fully awoke and not just merely reacting to their savagery....

it will happen belee dat...

just not in this generation...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
nah mayne,

they doing all kinds of shit behind the scenes..

we just realizing how much they poisoned the water in

our communities..

they stay on the offensive... not all cacs of course just the elitist parasites...

we are their biggest fear.. they cannot reign with us truly being a free people.

the funny thing is... we are really running the show and dont even fuckin realize it...

you think this cac society can survive without us??

parasites cannot survive without a host!

I respect what the Kap is doing and will be rooting for him..

but we need to be fully awoke and not just merely reacting to their savagery....

it will happen belee dat...

just not in this generation...

Then that's on us
we should lift him up.
It ain't on him to do all of that he's doing his part. we need to do ours.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and cacs dont hate us

as much as they FEAR us...

they cannot rule with an even playin field

and that even playing field scares them shitless....

come on son,

erebody know there is a thin line between love and hate!!!

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
We know
Because he was posting this shit while he was STILL the starting quarterback
This shit has been 2 years in the making. Everyone just bought into all the shit the cacs said about him and took it as whatever
Kap was the guy that you loved to hate for no explainable reason.
You see how people ready to dump on him black people too people here too for no damn reason.
Never ever garnered the respect he deserved
I recall nobody on here rooting for kap in the super bowl because he was a black qb
This shit ain't new.
It's authentic

Good.:yes: I assumed he was sincere and culturally aware. But still don't know for sure, for sure, how much. And that's OK. I saw hints before but didn't know he was reppin' like that.

And the hatred, criticisms, or lack of support. That comes with the territory. Especially when you get to where he got to, in that short time.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Good.:yes: I assumed he was sincere and culturally aware. But still don't know for sure, for sure, how much. And that's OK. I saw hints before but didn't know he was reppin' like that.

And the hatred, criticisms, or lack of support. That comes with the territory. Especially when you get to where he got to, in that short time.

Yup. Repping.