CACs about to make Colin Kaepernick's life hell for refusing to stand for National Anthem

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let see how the WHITE QBs react to questions about this.

I actually DO NOT what Cam saying sh*t.

I want to hear Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Brees and the rest answer this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Watch how these cacs gonna try to spin this...

about how they don't LIKE this.

Well WE don't like you all enslaving oppressing and KILLING us

and acting like its normal.

I need to a Kap jersey.

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
All the people who called Cam a coon last week should be buying Kap jerseys and finding an organization he's involved with to donate. If not, your criticism of Cam is bullshit. I applaud Kap.

Applaud Kap 4 what? Sitting down during the national anthem and sucking at his job big fuckin deal, this confused nigga return his check if he so oppressed, fuck that nigga, he wants to be a nigga when it benefits him sucking at his job fuck him

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
A breath of fresh air.

So glad my QB feels the same as I do. No cooning. He is aware of the every day struggle and isn't kissing massa's ass for a butter biscuit like those other cowards.

He definitely got that Bay Area panther soul in him.

Salute.

!!!!
I feel vindicated partly.
The next step is what he does which I know he can do.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
well well well

I remember when those white sports writers were trying to claim him and say he wasn't Black.

He never liked the media
They introduced themselves to him by saying he should forgive his mom for giving him up for adoption
and then saying a guy with tattoos isn't smart and can't be a qb
I remember it vividly because he had 4.0 in college
and his wonderlick score was just as good as peytons

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's made no secret about how he feels about this stuff though check his twitter and instagram
if people wanted to stand with him they could've been did it.

thats my point tho, instead of initially being vocal on a public twitter page...

get like minds together and plan something....

as oppossed to putting it on a public twitter page so everyone sees you coming..

its like what we do as a people.. we announce we are going to march here or protest here..

we make it too easy for the enemy to put his agent provocateurs in place and monkey wrench the whole thing...

we need more planning with waaay less transparency so the haters never see you coming untill its too late..

but I aint hating on him, he is doing it the only way he knows how..

and thats better than nothing..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Umm by the way...

don't let cacs spin this with disrespect to the military.

Cause first off...its NOT

and second?

THEY only bring up the military when its convenient.

So what about better medical coverage, pay and getting OUT of these wars huh?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

1466350027-kermit.gif

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
When u have your epiphany doesnt matter, as long as u have it.
But, imho, he's doing what he's doing out of bitterness.

Could be out of bitterness, but like I said, we'll never know. It's about the statement. And if you're not fucking with it, you're not fucking with it.

And I don't believe anyone is championing Kap as some Malcolm Farrakahn. Just some ballsy shit he's doing. And righteous.

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ive been arguing with cacs all morning over this

cacs: well our vets died for that flag
my response: america doesnt even take care of our vets. mofo vet hospitals dont even get properly funded

cacs: that flag represents our freedoms
me: well he should be free to sit or stand for the anthem. or are these freedoms one sided and he isnt free at all?

now theyre calling me a communist ******* lol
:thumbsup:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
And that's the trick. cac really hated Ali don't be fooled by the media

The older CACs certainly do ...but they do the same spin job they do with people like MLK and Bob Marley...take out the militant side and focus on the everybody love everybody side...that's why you always hear the "I Have A Dream" speech but not the other more militant MLK....with Marley you hear "Jammin" and "One Love" while his more revolutionary music catalog is left for real fans to discover...with Ali the focus is on his ambassador of peace role and they just say he gave up his prime sporting years but don't really focus on what the man was saying

Salute to Kaepernick

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Umm by the way...

don't let cacs spin this with disrespect to the military.

Cause first off...its NOT

and second?

THEY only bring up the military when its convenient.

So what about better medical coverage, pay and getting OUT of these wars huh?
Jon Stewart left his job to go to DC to fight for firefighter benefits. Congress failed the folks who were at ground zero during that horrible moment.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
In the car listening to XM... the cac hosting on Mad Dog said just that.. literally. I was tempted to call in and flame his ass but just ...:smh: instead.

Right.... they want him to get out of a country that they STOLE and have no defense to say that they didn't. The hypocrisy is absolutely UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He never liked the media
They introduced themselves to him by saying he should forgive his mom for giving him up for adoption
and then saying a guy with tattoos isn't smart and can't be a qb
I remember it vividly because he had 4.0 in college
and his wonderlick score was just as good as peytons

You forgot wearing his hat backwards :rolleyes:

Not to mention the fact that he played hurt, had a shitty supporting cast, and his team had probably the worst offseason ever. And yet he never got any of the caping that Andrew Luck got. Damn straight he has a right to be bitter.