CACs about to make Colin Kaepernick's life hell for refusing to stand for National Anthem

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kap better get use to sitting.....beceause hes going to be sitting on the bench during the regular season
I just hope "Kap homers" don't try & use this as an excuse to say "its a racial thing" when he gets benched

Him sitting for the national anthem is a non issue for me.
Aside from that, the bottom line is, hes not a good QB
Dude looked hella rusty last night
Gabbert also looked rusty his 1st game too though
Kap just has not had enough practice time to catch Gabbert & win the starting job

Kap homers will use this stance on the flag, to distract from the real issues with him...playing football

So Gabbert is the better option?

Is that what you're saying?

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of the responses in here are a bit disturbing, I'm sorry.

Damn near 90% of ya'll seem to be saying, 'Shit but to get ugly. Hope you saved your bread!' Da fuck? Maybe I'M trippin', but ya'll make it sound like, while he's doing this on behalf of all of us, he's really out there by himself. Then someone mentioned the coons he'll try to attack him ...

...but if the coons can coon, then black folks can't show a united front of behalf of him?

They can boot him out of the league, but we can prop that brotha up if we WANT TO..... right???? Public support AND financial support if it ever came to that.

I support him many of us do

But we ain't the ones with millions on the line he is

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
For a minute consider the team he's playing for had a stadium in a Black neighborhood. When it fell into disrepair they moved it into a CAC neighborhood in another county even though it made absolutely no economic sense. The city then promised to build more CAC housing at the site of the old stadium. Now they want him to stand for a national anthem that celebrates their freedom to do this?

Even if the cops hadn't killed a single Black man all year his stance makes perfect sense based on that alone.

Fuck the 49'ers. Fuck the NFL. Fuck San Francisco, Fuck Santa Clara, and Fuck the Star Spangled Uber Alles song.

The power of BGOL. We have white dudes using the word CAC.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Don't listen to him.
He's been on that Gabbert shit like the rest of them.
Kap hasn't played in a game in 9 months. He had 2 major off season surgeries and he was only cleared to practice 4 weeks ago.
And came in with that little time got blitzed and damn near just handled the pressure in a fucking preseason game better than any of the other qb's on the roster.

Everyone has said well he's had such a late start etc
Then when he gets in cause he's had such a late start they don't mention that. They say this is his chance and he screwed it up
As the Cac before him completed 2 passes for 13 yards in the 3rd preseason game

In 3 preseason games 2 of which Kap couldn't play while he recovers this cac has done NOTHING to win the job and a disturbing amount of online 49er fans want him to have
I say online because last night at the game when he got in on that 1st series it was a standing ovation so at least I know people offline have some sort of fucking sense.

Kap is infinitely better than Gabbert. In every single way.
Gabbert has sat for a year and a half behind Kap after sitting before he left the jags and has 25 MORE INTERCEPTIONS than Kap does
Let that sink in.

He'll be ready to go.
He's been doing this for a long time and they're going to get him out of the nfl and disgrace him.
1st thing the 49ers reporters say (well on the blog I only respect 1 49ers reporter to be unbiased which is a shame since the rest hate him) is that "he's not totally focused on winning the starting job"

Oh really?
So if people who look like you are getting murdered you need to be focused solely on the starting job?
They better not ever comment on politics or anything ever because then they won't be focused on their jobs.

I ride with Kap.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Some of the responses in here are a bit disturbing, I'm sorry.

Damn near 90% of ya'll seem to be saying, 'Shit but to get ugly. Hope you saved your bread!' Da fuck? Maybe I'M trippin', but ya'll make it sound like, while he's doing this on behalf of all of us, he's really out there by himself. Then someone mentioned the coons he'll try to attack him ...

...but if the coons can coon, then black folks can't show a united front of behalf of him?

They can boot him out of the league, but we can prop that brotha up if we WANT TO..... right???? Public support AND financial support if it ever came to that.

I think what folks are saying is currently, his livelihood is made as a professional football player and he's boldly taking a stance that will significantly alter his ability to make his living doing that. None of us know what he has saved but we know that he's potentially going to lose his ability to make a living as a football player so they hope he's set up to ride out the storm and whatever backlash he gets that may last forever. Additionally, with all these crazy ass Trump and neo Nazi types, his very life could be at stake; it's not like he's a random, average height/weight cat with a basic job. He's not out there by himself necessarily but not too many of his peers are going to have his back as the shit hits the fan.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The US Olympians had a world wide stage on which to make their case;
most of them get no money for what they do, and would've risked less, and
potentially got more for the cause, but they did not take that opportunity
when presented with it. There is nothing cacs fear more than their
hypocrisy being exposed in front of the world. The NFL can ostracise and
punish one Kapernick, but it cannot excise its track and field team

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I think what folks are saying is currently, his livelihood is made as a professional football player and he's boldly taking a stance that will significantly alter his ability to make his living doing that. None of us know what he has saved but we know that he's potentially going to lose his ability to make a living as a football player so they hope he's set up to ride out the storm and whatever backlash he gets that may last forever. Additionally, with all these crazy ass Trump and neo Nazi types, his very life could be at stake; it's not like he's a random, average height/weight cat with a basic job. He's not out there by himself necessarily but not too many of his peers are going to have his back as the shit hits the fan.

He has US. That's all he needs.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree brother they know what time it is. Fuck em don't stand for the pledge if all the black athletes did it cacs wouldn't know what to do. Hiding in all that is bullshit. White folks know they been at war with US we are the ones who don't realize it.

I know what you are saying, but dont you think it would be effective..

if he organized underground and got a lot more well known players to join him on opening day, without anyone seeing it coming...

hey everyone is different, If Im fighting a war... I prefer to do it on my terms, and a well planned surprise attack

with those of like minds to me would seem more effective.

I respect his stance... but now that they see him coming they could prepare for his demonization....

hopefully he gets the support he deserves...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Props to that brotha

49ers brass and that clown ass HC gon learn about Gabbert. I'm telling you this a a Jags fan that's watched every single snap he took for us...

They gon learn the hard way

They know. I understand the sentiment around here but they didn't trade for Gabbert Harbaugh did.
If they believed in Gabbert they would've gotten rid of Kap its absolutely crazy to believe but they actually LIKE Kap. Baalke and Jed like him. It was an Indian dude named Paraage that hated Kap and leaked all that bullshit which was bullshit. He was offering his opinion on Kap. He's been removed.
A few potential coaches wanted to move on from Kap..and weren't hired.
Every report since the end of the off season said Kap would be gone.
HE initiated the trade request they weren't shopping him. A trade wasn't worked out and they kept him.
They been taking it slow with him to get him 100% healthy
They were supposed to cut him 8 different times according to every reporter who hates his guts and you can tell by the tone of every article about him.
They want him to succeed. as far fetched as that may seem, look at the facts presented and then ask why would they do all of that if they didn't want him here?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Speaking of just on the field, not speaking about personal life....Yes....Gabbert is playing slightly better than Kaepernick
Kap is an average QB with a good arm & fast legs, who got by on pure athleticism, similar to Mike Vick
Gabbert is not the same athlete, but is a slightly better pocket QB who can move the offense
Both need to improve, but Kap still has not improved much in the last couple years

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I know what you are saying, but dont you think it would be effective..

if he organized underground and got a lot more well known players to join him on opening day, without anyone seeing it coming...

hey everyone is different, If Im fighting a war... I prefer to do it on my terms, and a well planned surprise attack

with those of like minds to me would seem more effective.

I respect his stance... but now that they see him coming they could prepare for his demonization....

hopefully he gets the support he deserves...

He's made no secret about how he feels about this stuff though check his twitter and instagram
if people wanted to stand with him they could've been did it.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Wow, these white supremacists are mad. It's so predictable and it's the same talking points:

"If you don't like this country then leave."
"Black people oppress each other more."
"It's disrespectful to the soldiers who died for this flag."

I guess free speech is fine as long as it agrees with white America. :lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Speaking of just on the field, not speaking about personal life....Yes....Gabbert is playing slightly better than Kaepernick
Kap is an average QB with a good arm & fast legs, who got by on pure athleticism, similar to Mike Vick
Gabbert is not the same athlete, but is a slightly better pocket QB who can move the offense
Both need to improve, but Kap still has not improved much in the last couple years

He's not LOL
Gabbert has been in this offense on the field getting all the damn reps since April and on the field is slightly better than a dude who has been on the field in the offense for 4 weeeks
so let that sink in.
Kap is ABOVE AVERAGE as a damn qb and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that
When a team is put around him and the coach is competent he will take you to the damn super bowl. PERIOD. that cannot be disputed and it is still true.
Let 1 year with a cluster fuck of everything change the whole perception of HIM
but niggas wouldn't dare say that same shit about Andrew Luck
who has done LESS WITH MORE
who was on a team that was predicted to win the super bowl in an easily winnable division that shit the damn bed and won just as many games with a fluent organization as Kap did with the hell they went thru last off season.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Cool and factual. But is it genuine? Or is it bitterness (via losing his job to weak White boy); mixed with bravado that he acquired once he realized that he has nothing to lose. Because when he was the Star QB of the 49ers, he actually song along a few times.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cool and factual. But is it genuine? Or is it bitterness (via losing his job to weak White boy); mixed with bravado that he acquired once he realized that he has nothing to lose. Because when he was the Star QB of the 49ers, he actually song along a few times.
Maybe black people weren't getting gunned down with glee back in 2011.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

C'mon man, Gabbert cant even complete simple check down passes. He's got happy feet, and he still plays scared. Let him get some of the reverse treatment. Throw his azz to the wolves early in the season, and then let Kaep come to the rescue mid-season and beyond, just how it worked for Blaine last year, feasting on weaker defenses.

Who gives a shit about the when/where/how? The fact is that he took a stand when he didnt have to.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Maybe black people weren't getting gunned down with glee back in 2011.

Kap started shining during the years when all this stuff started. And like I stated, he sung along quite a few times. Im not tryna shit on "Cape for Kap" parade...it was a honest question.

Kaep been speaking out. Props to him for keeping it real.

My comment was about him not wanting to stand for the national anthem.
lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Very genuine. If you think he woke up like this you haven't been paying attention lol.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All the people who called Cam a coon last week should be buying Kap jerseys and finding an organization he's involved with to donate. If not, your criticism of Cam is bullshit. I applaud Kap.

I did not and would not call Cam a coon- it seems like he is still learning how to play the (politics) game, so he is going to misstep. Your idea about buying a Kap Jersey though- I'm not a 49er fan, but I think I'm going to pick one up in support of his stance.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Kaep been speaking out. Props to him for keeping it real.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
C'mon man, Gabbert cant even complete simple check down passes. He's got happy feet, and he still plays scared. Let him get some of the reverse treatment. Throw his azz to the wolves early in the season, and then let Kaep come to the rescue mid-season and beyond, just how it worked for Blaine last year, feasting on weaker defenses.

Who gives a shit about the when/where/how? The fact is that he took a stand when he didnt have to.

And Blaine still only put up 17ppg
blaine is fucking TRASH
these idiots never got over alex smith
writers inclued
that's why they want gabbert
cause he's a POOR MANS ALEX SMITH

now how trash is thaT?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props to Kap.
I hope he's prepared for the hell he's about to encounter.
49ers probably gonna fuck around and cut his ass, then he can sue them.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Kap started shining during the years when all this stuff started. And like I stated, he sung along quite a few times. Im not tryna shit on "Cape for Kap" parade...it was a honest question.

Why don't you ask him?:dunno: Maybe he read some books, saw some documentaries, became more enlightened. And he wasn't as nearly financially secure.

Who cares? It's about the message. You're never going to know for sure if he's truly sincere or not. You're just being cynical, attacking his credibility.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
im sorry but this is the realest nigga ever

we have to support the brother

cq3j2zcweaegevw.jpg

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
A breath of fresh air.

So glad my QB feels the same as I do. No cooning. He is aware of the every day struggle and isn't kissing massa's ass for a butter biscuit like those other cowards.

He definitely got that Bay Area panther soul in him.

Salute.