Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Did u brang the KKK with u? you inbred trailer park backwoods faggit..... like I said...brang me yo bitch.. Bitch

Im a black man from the Nation of Islam as taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Im not white, im black. And I have stomped the asses of some kkk members, for talkin shit about FOI. All I bring to you is this... Just two fists. one fist named Sam and another fist named Joe. To whoop you ignorant dusty ass. Im bout to let yo bitch go after she has completed her uh.... Duties! :fucking:

:cheers:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im a black man from the Nation of Islam as taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Im not white, im black. And I have stomped the asses of some kkk members, for talkin shit about FOI. All I bring to you is this... Just two fists. one fist named Sam and another fist named Joe. To whoop you ignorant dusty ass. Im bout to let yo bitch go after she has completed her uh.... Duties! :fucking:

:cheers:

Just brang me that bish...so I can stretch that thang out...you too worried about lucid gay dreams to handle her..let me show her what a real man supposed to do...u don't have one got dam clue..about fuckin a woman..u incestuous devil half breed...

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Just brang me that bish...so I can stretch that thang out...you too worried about lucid gay dreams to handle her..let me show her what a real man supposed to do...u don't have one got dam clue..about fuckin a woman..u incestuous devil half breed...

When my WOMEN, found out that you refused to show and ran like a bitch, they laughed at you. You can never be respected as a man, when you ran from another man. Getting your ass whooped is far more respectful than running and pussin out like you did, bitch.

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
OK! This is what I’m talking about! @Camille

@kogalee-muhammad Are you down? I’ve ever known the NOI to run from a debate. Elijah Muhammad prized great orators.

He already ran from the physical fight, citing fear of someone lynchin him from a tree. :rolleyes:

What would the debate be about? Depends on that...

I only debate with my equals... Killagram is fool, never to be respected amongst real men. And im not ABOUT to waste my time trying to teach his dumb ass, anything.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He already ran from the physical fight, citing fear of someone lynchin him from a tree. :rolleyes:

I only debate with my equals... Killagram is fool, never to be respected amongst real men. And im not ABOUT to waste my time trying to teach his dumb ass, anything.

Sign yo bitch ass up...I'm ready..to show bgol..who u is...I'm ready...whore

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The debate is whatever the fuck I want it to be on...you on my time..KIKE

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So you’ve never been to Vegas or a club and had a woman randomly grab your dick and balls? It happens to me all the time. It’s not the end of the fucking word. Everybody is exaggerating like he pulled his dick out. Who gives a fuck?

It’s the same shit when athletes slap ass and say good job. Are they violated and traumatized?
Come on. You’re comparing a consensual thing to a non non consensual thing. It’s like saying you fuck your wife, so it’s ok for us to do it.

Oh Wait , bullet thinks it’s ok.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey..u bish..u... waiting on you faggit ass to agree to a debate..wish u faggit dreaming ass was within a 100 mile radius..I'd slap the teef out ya mouf...KIKE

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Come on. You’re comparing a consensual thing to a non non consensual thing. It’s like saying you fuck your wife, so it’s ok for us to do it.

Oh Wait , bullet thinks it’s ok.
So you’re blaming the victim? You think I wanted to get my dick grabbed by random bitches in the club as I walked by? Why because I’m a man? I’m supposed to enjoy that? My balls getting squeezed by some woman I don’t know?

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you’ve never been to Vegas or a club and had a woman randomly grab your dick and balls? It happens to me all the time. It’s not the end of the fucking word. Everybody is exaggerating like he pulled his dick out. Who gives a fuck?

It’s the same shit when athletes slap ass and say good job. Are they violated and traumatized?

I get what you are trying to say, but it's not the same even if it should be, women are sexual selectors guys aren't.
GvXj7Q.gif

Women "can" and often do get away with boundary crossing grabbing men without asking, guys don't.

Last edited:

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Hey..u bish..u... waiting on you faggit ass to agree to a debate..wish u faggit dreaming ass was within a 100 mile radius..I'd slap the teef out ya mouf...KIKE

Maine' SHUT your moisht bitchmade foul smellin faggot ass the fuck up. What in the mother of all fucks do you POSSIBLY THINK that you can hold a fuckin candle to me in a debate in?

If agreed to the debate I'd just make you look like the idiot you are. AGAIN! muthafucka! But what in the mother of all fucks would I hope to gain from that? Making you look like the bigger fool than you have already proven yourself to be? Fuck outta here you pigpen ass nigga of dust!

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maine' SHUT your moisht bitchmade foul smellin faggot ass the fuck up. What in the mother of all fucks do you POSSIBLY THINK that you can hold a fuckin candle to me in a debate in?

If agreed to the debate I'd just make you look like the idiot you are. AGAIN! muthafucka! But what in the mother of all fucks would I hope to gain from that? Making you look like the bigger fool than you have already proven yourself to be? Fuck outta here you pigpen ass nigga of dust!

I demand to have the first live debate!! Let's roll with the debate..don't punk out... Bitch..I demand yo KIKE ass...yo hook the Mike up...so I can rupture your fuckin throat...I'm ready... LIVE DEBATE...so the board will know who you is ..and what u represent..once and for all....KIKE Bitch

@VAiz4hustlaz
@gene cisco
@shaddyvillethug
@sammyjax
@Mrfreddygoodbud
@HNIC
@LordSinister
@Camille

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wish I could bypass the got dam debate..and get straight to the business end of shit..but I take WAR wherever I can...The first bgol debate...cause I know u dont want these hands...KIKE

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Wrong answer, Doc. YOU got YOUR shit grabbed. What happens if someone grabs your wife's shit? It ain't the "end of the world" when bitches are grabbing your shit, but if a random dude cupped your wife's ass, it'll be the Apocalypse.
Wifey wont be cool with no hoes grabbin dick. He full of shit ir wifey dont care about his dick AT ALL.

nate1477

Rising Star
Registered
No, thirsty ass, no home training ass niggas, like you need to keep your goddam hands to yourself. Just cause you like having random ass men smack you on the ass does not mean that respectable women like that shit. You extreme thirst having but no class having ass low level, ass clown! Would you like it if your mother, sister, daughter, grandmother, was out and about and some extreme thirst having dusty low level and no class havin bastard came and smacked HER on the ass, how would you react? Would you call HER weak and sensitive, or go and beat that muthafuckas ass?:smh:
correct! even though it's a white bitch and I really don't care, I agree with all of this if this was a black woman.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Maybe he was trying to help her out, no ass shots online or on camera. How are you supposed to connect with her? This is typical for white women.

DwV4NIEVAAAdezU.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I demand to have the first live debate!! Let's roll with the debate..don't punk out... Bitch..I demand yo KIKE ass...yo hook the Mike up...so I can rupture your fuckin throat...I'm ready... LIVE DEBATE...so the board will know who you is ..and what u represent..once and for all....KIKE Bitch

@VAiz4hustlaz
@gene cisco
@shaddyvillethug
@sammyjax
@Mrfreddygoodbud
@HNIC
@LordSinister
@Camille

Kogalee isn't about to get on the mic and we've already determined @Mrfreddygoodbud is a certified pussy. @VAiz4hustlaz @largebillsonlyplease and @playahaitian expressed interest tho. And some in this thread:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Kogalee isn't about to get on the mic and we've already determined @Mrfreddygoodbud is a certified pussy. @VAiz4hustlaz @largebillsonlyplease and @playahaitian expressed interest tho. And some in this thread:

I dunno. @kogalee-muhammad is talking.....I mean TYPING.....mad shit in this thread, and @killagram has made it clear he wants the smoke.

Kogalee is like Dr Truth in that he should have a vested interest in this debate since a lot of people think he’s a frontin-ass white troll with that NOI gimmick.

Let’s see what we can set up!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I dunno. @kogalee-muhammad is talking.....I mean TYPING.....mad shit in this thread, and @killagram has made it clear he wants the smoke.

Kogalee is like Dr Truth in that he should have a vested interest in this debate since a lot of people think he’s a frontin-ass white troll with that NOI gimmick.

Let’s see what we can set up!
If you don’t get the fuck out of here with that I’m a white troll bullshit nigga. I know you want to hear my voice to get off but get all the way the fuck outta here.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
If you don’t get the fuck out of here with that I’m a white troll bullshit nigga. I know you want to hear my voice to get off but get all the way the fuck outta here.

Sorry. You’re not white. You’re Asian. And you’ve already been exposed as too pussy to step to the mic, so get the fuck outta the thread.