Cac smacks Reporters ass on live TV during a 5K

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm laughing at the kid in the background w ith the hornball like noise effect... The kid+ the face of violation made this video hilarious

Old school rules...no longer rule....shit is fucked up...I came up off ass grabbing... and Tit rubbing...the future holds..alot of cases of blue balls..legal litigation...and charges being filed... brahs'

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Old school rules...no longer rule....shit is fucked up...I came up off ass grabbing... and Tit rubbing...the future holds..alot of cases of blue balls..legal litigation...and charges being filed... brahs'
Nah cac violated... Nobody in this thread would think a random cac running by their moms and smacking her as s think it's cool... I'm enjoying this for the fact that cracker gonna have a witch hunt on him and get mad negative feedback... Also the kid horny noise in the back is hilarious... He wasn't doing that purposely but it came at the right hilarious to me

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Bitches are so weak and sensitive now. A tap on the ass was all good before me too

No, thirsty ass, no home training ass niggas, like you need to keep your goddam hands to yourself. Just cause you like having random ass men smack you on the ass does not mean that respectable women like that shit. You extreme thirst having but no class having ass low level, ass clown! Would you like it if your mother, sister, daughter, grandmother, was out and about and some extreme thirst having dusty low level and no class havin bastard came and smacked HER on the ass, how would you react? Would you call HER weak and sensitive, or go and beat that muthafuckas ass?:smh:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea ok bitch you standing right in the way of runners tryin

To get their run on literally in their way

Silly ho couldve avoided all that by moving further away and using the runners as a background...

Doesn't make mr ass grabby right but it makes her partly responsible..

Bitch was waay too close couldve caused a serious accident..

Hold on ludicris wants to say something

Moooooove bitch.......

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea ok bitch you standing right in the way of runners tryin

To get their run on literally in their way

Silly ho couldve avoided all that by moving further away and using the runners as a background...

Doesn't make mr ass grabby right but it makes her partly responsible..

Bitch was waay too close couldve caused a serious accident..

Hold on ludicris wants to say something

Moooooove bitch.......
No excuse for the sex assaultist lock him up and have him force to be registered as a sex offender... Lol put him in general population and exaggerate his crime... "That guy is in here for running and grabbing young ladies"... People gonna think he kidnaps underage girls and brutally beat his ass

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered

And thats why you did time in prison, you dusty low life rapey ass nigga. You niggas on bgol gotta be extremely frightening to women.
:smh:

Pull that prison culture shit on the wrong woman, and its back to jail you go, or your brains get blown out by her boyfriend, husband, brother, or her father.

This site is full of sex offenders. Touch any woman/female under my protection, and will be damned if you creepy rapey ass clowns don't experience what it feels like to have 5 bullets in the head before you take that eternal dirt nap.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And thats why you did time in prison, you dusty low life rapey ass nigga. You niggas on bgol gotta be extremely frightening to women.
:smh:

Pull that prison culture shit on the wrong woman, and its back to jail you go, or your brains get blown out by her boyfriend, husband, brother, or her father.

This site is full of sex offenders. Touch any woman/female under my protection, and will be damned if you creepy rapey ass clowns don't experience what it feels like to have 5 bullets in the head before you take that eternal dirt nap.

Swag on a hunnid...never showing my last.....knicca got Cacs following me . I ain't talking no jazz...planted my flag..dead in ya ole Dixie azz..Bitch ass Cac

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Its all fun and games to these fools who do sick shit like that until a gang of police officers arrest them and they are sitting in front of a judge, facing 5 to 15 years over that shit. Sitting in jail with felons, who will either beat them up, or sodomize them faster than they can blink. Its not worth it, fellas.
I see women's ass all the time, I would love to grab on instantly, but Im not a creepy rapey ass muhfucka, I don't want NO part of jail. So I ain't EVER touching a woman ass titties without her permission and cooperation. I will spit game to her, and seduce her to cooperate with my plans. If im on a date with a chick, and we hug, I don't even reach for her ass unless she pushes my hand down there, then its on! :hellyea:

Lost too many homies to the pen over DUMB shit.

Think before you do shit. :smh:

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
Swag on a hunnid...never showing my last.....knicca got Cacs following me . I ain't talking no jazz...planted my flag..dead in ya ole Dixie azz..Bitch ass Cac

I KNEW your bitch made rapey faggety ass didn't have me on no goddam block! Fuck you for talkin ass yo rapey creepy ass jazz! Im bout to put my foot up yo muthafuckin ass!

Thats TWICE i done caught you lying! and wearing a Brah!

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its all fun and games to these fools who do sick shit like that until a gang of police officers arrest them and they are sitting in front of a judge, facing 5 to 15 years over that shit. Sitting in jail with felons, who will either beat them up, or sodomize them faster than they can blink. Its not worth it, fellas.
I see women's ass all the time, I would love to grab on instantly, but Im not a creepy rapey ass muhfucka, I don't want NO part of jail. So I ain't EVER touching a woman ass titties without her permission and cooperation. I will spit game to her, and seduce her to cooperate with my plans. If im on a date with a chick, and we hug, I don't even reach for her ass unless she pushes my hand down there, then its on! :hellyea:

Lost too many homies to the pen over DUMB shit.

Think before you do shit. :smh:

a CAC...gonna always be wanting to kill something..when he go up in his old lady pussy...and feel slack...brah

kogalee-muhammad

Rising Star
Registered
a CAC...gonna always be wanting to kill something..when he go up in his old lady pussy...and feel slack...brah

Look dude... Please don't condone this rapey ass behavior. its TEENS that surf this site too and they are impressionable. Do you know how easy it is for a woman to get a man sent prison by even LYING on him saying he touched her??? This fool did the shit on CAMERA! The judge and #metoo will eat that shit up! and make an EXAMPLE outta him! These broads already out here lying on dudes, and framing them for police setups. Especially white devil bitches. The lady in the video can take this video and get dude locked the fuck up. It seems fun grabbbing ass. Its a whole nother ball game when that judge sends you to prison for 5 years for that shit, then you will swear the judge did you wrong.

Young brehs, don't EVER do no sick stupid shit like this! These women's dads, boyfriends, brothers, husbands, sons, uncles, cousins, side niggas or whatever will fuck you up! Some of these women done been raped, and will pull out a shiny gun and will blow your goddam brains the fuck out. If the woman don't give you permission touch, keep your hands to yourself! Look but don't touch. Don't listen to Killaham. He misses them days and them gays in prison. :smh:

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look dude... Please don't condone this rapey ass behavior. its TEENS that surf this site too and they are impressionable. Do you know how easy it is for a woman to get a man sent prison by even LYING on him saying he touched her??? This fool did the shit on CAMERA! The judge and #metoo will eat that shit up! and make an EXAMPLE outta him! These broads already out here lying on dudes, and framing them for police setups. Especially white devil bitches. The lady in the video can take this video and get dude locked the fuck up. It seems fun grabbbing ass. Its a whole nother ball game when that judge sends you to prison for 5 years for that shit, then you will swear the judge did you wrong.

Young brehs, don't EVER do no sick stupid shit like this! These women's dads, boyfriends, brothers, husbands, sons, uncles, cousins, side niggas or whatever will fuck you up! Some of these women done been raped, and will pull out a shiny gun and will blow your goddam brains the fuck out. If the woman don't give you permission touch, keep your hands to yourself! Look but don't touch. Don't listen to Killaham. He misses them days and them gays in prison. :smh:

Come on down...u are our next contestants...brang that whore u call a wife with ya..so I can stretch her out.. brah