Breaking... Warner Bros entire slate of 2021 films to be released same day on HBOMAX .. Holy Shit

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't change the definition. You are either autistic or an android and do not understand the subtext and context of written language.
Now you are stuck on semantics of the word "blockbuster". When I clear talked about billion movies from the very beginning of this topic and threw in the word blockbuster so you could easily understand what I mean. Blockbusters are financially successful and LAVISH movies. I am talking about those movies, those movies that can excel to 1 billion dollars. Like WW84, Xmen, Avengers, Superman etc. Those movies are in danger because they are too expensive to make and will not make their 700m - 1billion dollar potential. I bet your android ass went crazy when I said 700m!

You can't compute? I keep changing the figures? Yikes bro.

I do not know what YOU were talking about. I know what I was talking about from the very beginning.

Maybe you confused?????????
There will still be blockbuster crackhead.. will they make a billion who knows.. but blockbusters exist without generating a billion.. the end

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right? This nigga is wildin' out bro.
Maybe he was talking about you

a person that thinks people went to see Megan fox over the transformers is definitely not a sane individual

maybe bvs would of made a billion if Megan fox was in it bwahaaa

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So all of that just to play yourself? Pride is one of man's downfalls. Cause if you really read what I wrote. You would see I was talking about billions. You even mentioned billions yourself. You just a hard headed dude who will never admit they wrong.

There will still be blockbuster crackhead.. will they make a billion who knows.. but blockbusters exist without generating a billion.. the end

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So all of that just to play yourself? Pride is one of man's downfalls. Cause if you really read what I wrote. You would see I was talking about billions. You even mentioned billions yourself. You just a hard headed dude who will never admit they wrong.
Maybe Megan fox could save this convo

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See their you go again Android. You cannot be human. You can read English but cannot understand 100% with depth.

I said that Hollywood uses well known actors in order to draw people to see a movie.

I mentioned Megan Fox and the below is what you conclude from everything I said?

You are crazy!

Maybe he was talking about you

a person that thinks people went to see Megan fox over the transformers is definitely not a sane individual

maybe bvs would of made a billion if Megan fox was in it bwahaaa

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
See their you go again Android. You cannot be human. You can read English but cannot understand 100% with depth.

I said that Hollywood uses well known actors in order to draw people to see a movie.

I mentioned Megan Fox and the below is what you conclude from everything I said?

You are crazy!
You the guy that said the crime rate will go up cause theatres are going to close

must I go on about your aids was airborne comment you said months ago? You have some epic wtf comments that could be a great thread alone

your brand of crazy is next level

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If YouTube and the Internet hasn't taught us that there is a fucking ABUNDANCE of talent on earth, I don't know what will. It's like models. Back in the day, some half a fag in Europe could decide what looked good. Now with instagram people on dime overload. Bad bitches falling out trees like crab apples.

It's always the BUSINESSPEOPLE that come up. Always. They just will take advantage of all the talent and plug the talent into productions they promote. Times have changed. Don't need to waste 20 million or more on a fucking actor. If it's a blockbuster franchise, no one gives a fuck. If it's new, learn how to use social media to create buzz.

Actors and these sorry ass script writers about to learn a brutal lesson. They ain't NBA or NFL talent. They manufactured talent that been artificially inflated by businesspeople who needed them for the old 'superstar' model.
Most blockbuster movies are because of the actors not the movies. There is a reason why 2 iron man movies came out before an avenger movie. And 3 iron movies were out before the 2nd thor and 2nd captain America movies. Why because RDJ killed the iron man role and helped to make marvel movies what they are today. So yes Marvel is known for good/great movies but a lot of that has to do with the actors. There's a reason why fans are saying dont recast Black Panther. The top level actors will always ve around and always get paid...

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
End of the day we knew change was coming Universal started it WB just kicked into high gear. Actors, Producers and Directors can cry all they want those big pay days are going to be cut in half for the immediate future will it come back maybe. 2020 and 2021 are a wash, the talk of boycotts yeah right they signed they’re life away to the studios. Theaters should re-evaluate and evolve themselves cause when things get better people aren’t going to flood the theaters all at once the theaters will have to compete to get them back in.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be you be lying!!!!!!! Show me where I said that "the population will drastically decrease"?

In the Covid discussion I advocated a lockdown. You were against it.

We saved millions of lives by locking down and wearing masks.

We did it. So there is no hypothesizing anymore.

Millions of people would have died if you were the leader of this world.

Cause you are an Android and a very bad one. You like R2D2.

You definitely aint Mr. Data. You loopy. I think you smoke weed and drink Henny.

I think you drunk right now.

Remember how you said millions of people will be dead from covid in a few months or how the population was gonna drastically decrease?

these are your lines

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you! Wonderful post.

But dudes like @tallblacknyc aka the Android will talk about Raid. How that is also a blockbuster cause of the meaning of the word. He saw it with his homeboys in a basement in the Bronx and it knocked his socks off. Raid is gonna change the movie world. No one knew those actors and it got 15 people to subscribe to Netflix.

Most blockbuster movies are because of the actors not the movies. There is a reason why 2 iron man movies came out before an avenger movie. And 3 iron movies were out before the 2nd thor and 2nd captain America movies. Why because RDJ killed the iron man role and helped to make marvel movies what they are today. So yes Marvel is known for good/great movies but a lot of that has to do with the actors. There's a reason why fans are saying dont recast Black Panther. The top level actors will always ve around and always get paid...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Be you be lying!!!!!!! Show me where I said that "the population will drastically decrease"?

In the Covid discussion I advocated a lockdown. You were against it.

We saved millions of lives by locking down and wearing masks.

We did it. So there is no hypothesizing anymore.

Millions of people would have died if you were the leader of this world.

Cause you are an Android and a very bad one. You like R2D2.

You definitely aint Mr. Data. You loopy. I think you smoke weed and drink Henny.

I think you drunk right now.
Did you say aids was airborne yes or no?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

But dudes like @tallblacknyc aka the Android will talk about Raid. How that is also a blockbuster cause of the meaning of the word. He saw it with his homeboys in a basement in the Bronx and it knocked his socks off. Raid is gonna change the movie world. No one knew those actors and it got 15 people to subscribe to Netflix.
Maybe if it had megan fox it would have made a billion

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's cause I am technically homeless. I have my car but because of covid, I cannot afford rent, I have to travel around with friends.

BX and Brooklyn.

You just be sounding like the know it alls in the Bronx I know. They always got to be right.

Nope

which borough you live in bx or Brooklyn?

it changes every few months

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's cause I am technically homeless. I have my car but because of covid, I cannot afford rent, I have to travel around with friends.

BX and Brooklyn.

You just be sounding like the know it alls in the Bronx I know. They always got to be right.
Guess it’s a good thing I’m not a bx head than

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:giggle:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Says the person who got Covid-19 before everyone in America.
Says the person who thinks if you say away from white people you can never get Covid-19.

Hahahah. You are entertaining.

Oh word where did you get this info?

lol thank you for proving my point of your craziness

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Says the person who got Covid-19 before everyone in America.
Says the person who thinks if you say away from white people you can never get Covid-19.

Hahahah. You are entertaining.
Never heard me say I got covid b4 anybody else in America

you mad cause you was pushing out false information about black people having the highest death toll in America and I fact check you on the numbers.. you wanted to push out a false agenda like most of your rants on this board.. you get mad cause I know you are a troll and check you on it.. I was right about white people having the highest death toll cause even you had to admit to it.. when I say stay away from plague carriers will help prevent your chances am I wrong?

still mad that you got to make up shit

remember when you said you needed $600,000 to live in Manhattan?

most trolls dislike me on this board cause I peep how ya try to fuck up threads with ya nonsense and when I check ya, ya dislike it

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said 350k per year salary minimum to live life as a baller in New York.

Never trolled that is my belief. You don't like it? That is your issue.

However do not make up lies about what I be saying.

I never said black people have the highest death toll. You are strange.

Never heard me say I got covid b4 anybody else in America

you mad cause you was pushing out false information about black people having the highest death toll in America and I fact check you on the numbers.. you wanted to push out a false agenda like most of your rants on this board.. you get mad cause I know you are a troll and check you on it.. I was right about white people having the highest death toll cause even you had to admit to it.. when I say stay away from plague carriers will help prevent your chances am I wrong?

still mad that you got to make up shit

remember when you said you needed $600,000 to live in Manhattan?

most trolls dislike me on this board cause I peep how ya try to fuck up threads with ya nonsense and when I check ya, ya dislike it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said 350k per year salary minimum to live life as a baller in New York.

Never trolled that is my belief. You don't like it? That is your issue.

However do not make up lies about what I be saying.

I never said black people have the highest death toll. You are strange.
Dude you lied on both cases..you said 600,000 and when I checked You and ask were you even from nyc with that bullshit.. you than claimed later on 350,000..see nig you don’t even remember your lies.. and yes you did say black people have the highest death toll.. you already admitted you got psychological problems on this board b4.. so now either you lying or your mental disorder kicking in which was is it

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said 350k and I know why I said 350k. It is a milestone number for me that is why I know I never said 600k minimum.
I said 350k minimum to live the life of a baller.
If I remember this was our first interaction and you were fighting me on my own opinion.
I could not believe it. I could not believe someone was telling me that my own opinion was incorrect.
Completely not understanding that I have my own life, own debts, own wants and needs.
If you don't need 350k minimum good for you bubba have at it.

But in my world, if you aint making 350k minimum you are struggling.

You can't pop bottles in any club. Drive a fancy car and live in a nice house/aprt/neighborhood.

You loco homes. I am gonna call you Droid Loco. Retarded Robot Man who can't compute.

Dude you lied on both cases..you said 600,000 and when I checked You and ask were you even from nyc with that bullshit.. you than claimed later on 350,000..see nig you don’t even remember your lies.. and yes you did say black people have the highest death toll.. you already admitted you got psychological problems on this board b4.. so now either you lying or your mental disorder kicking in which was is it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I said 350k and I know why I said 350k. It is a milestone number for me that is why I know I never said 600k minimum.
I said 350k minimum to live the life of a baller.
If I remember this was our first interaction and you were fighting me on my own opinion.
I could not believe it. I could not believe someone was telling me that my own opinion was incorrect.
Completely not understanding that I have my own life, own debts, own wants and needs.
If you don't need 350k minimum good for you bubba have at it.

But in my world, if you aint making 350k minimum you are struggling.

You can't pop bottles in any club. Drive a fancy car and live in a nice house/aprt/neighborhood.

You loco homes. I am gonna call you Droid Loco. Retarded Robot Man who can't compute.
You said 600,000.. we was talking about cost of living.. you said you couldn’t like you was unable to..when millions of people live in Manhattan making less than 200,000.. so that’s why you got checked cause you said it as it was impossible... than you switch it up into some fantasy baller shit.. than I said if you make a certain amount why go to the club when you can bring it to you if you made a certain amount of money..than you switch it to 350,000

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh?

I said 300k probably to start. Then I said 350k. I said if you aint making that then you are broke. Hahahahahaha.
Which to me you are. If you making less than 350k in NYC you are BROKE!

You said 600,000.. we was talking about cost of living.. you said you couldn’t like you was unable to..when millions of people live in Manhattan making less than 200,000.. so that’s why you got checked cause you said it as it was impossible... than you switch it up into some fantasy baller shit.. than I said if you make a certain amount why go to the club when you can bring it to you if you made a certain amount of money..than you switch it to 350,000

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anyone who was behind these films werent consulted before this deal was made that's terrible but
I can't help but laugh at the people crying and faking the funk about the HBOMAX announcement but setting up watch parties for Wonder Woman and other upcoming HBOMAX content on YouTube so they can get likes,views and cash.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Say man, you making my point for me. Actors can come out of fucking relative obscurity and OWN a role. And guess what? You see SOME actors bitching about being typcast. Other actors will be at comicon for 40 years happy as fuck.

Who else is rocky but sly? Who is is conan but arnold? Who else is the terminator? Who is is Luke Skywalker? Could other people have played the roles and been associated with them? Hell yeah, but since it played out how it did, THOSE people will always be it for us. Al bundy is al bundy. Dude who played Kramer made the role and wasn't shit before or since.

Point is there is so much talent and it's all about training the public. RDJ killed the role and we can't imagine anyone else doing it. But best believe others could have killed it and have us saying the same shit. It just didn't play out that way.

Thing with acting is everyone does it. As I type this some wife got a dude in the closet smiling at her husband coming home early and he don't know shit is wrong. People were 'discovered' in the weirdest places before the Internet. Now finding talent isn't a problem. Problem is the dinos ain't adapting.

Just watch man. When I said months ago studios would be doing hybrid releases, I was called crazy. Now WB releasing a week early internationally and streaming domestically. That was the Cisco business model from March 2020. :roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If anyone who was behind these films werent consulted before this deal was made that's terrible but
I can't help but laugh at the people crying and faking the funk about the HBOMAX announcement but setting up watch parties for Wonder Woman and other upcoming HBOMAX content on YouTube so they can get likes,views and cash.

^^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
WarnerMedia Parent AT&T Gets DirecTV Bids Valuing Satellite Broadcaster At Over $15 Billion – Report; Stock Pops
By Jill Goldsmith
Jill Goldsmith
Co-Business Editor
\

DirecTV
WarnerMedia parent AT&T has received bids for DirecTV that value the satellite broadcaster at more than $15 billion, according to a report Wednesday in the Wall Street Journal.
The shares were up more than 2% in a down market. Later in the day, the highly-indebted company announced the sale of its popular anime business Crunchyroll to Sony’s Funimation for close to $1.2 billion.
Two of the bids for DirecTV came from private equity firm Apollo Global Management and from Churchill Capital Corp, a SPAC, or special purpose acquisition vehicle, run by former media banker Michael Klein, the WSJ said. There are a glut of these so-called bank check firm looking for companies to acquire and take public. It said a deal could potentially close early next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
SCROLL TO CONTINUE READING

RELATED STORY
WarnerMedia Sets Leadership Teams For France & Germany To Ensure "One WarnerMedia Approach"

A spokesperson for AT&T declined to comment, as did Apollo. A rep for Churchill wasn’t immediately available to comment.
AT&T, with about $149 billion in debt, much of it assumed in the Time Warner acquisition, has been shedding some non-core assets. Executives, including CEO John Stankey at a media conference yesterday — have promised to sell more. DirecTV like most of the traditional pay-TV universe, has been leaking subscribers but still brings in lots of cash.
In early November, AT&T completed the sale of its wireless and wireline operations in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands to Liberty Latin America, taking in $1.95 billion. Several weeks earlier it saw a $1.1 billion cash injection as it officially unloaded its stake in Central European Media to Czech investment firm PPF Group. A DirecTV deal would make a major dent the debt, which the company has been aggressively refinancing and is a constant issue.
AT&T acquired Time Warner in 2018 for $85 billion. The marriage has proved rocky at times, including now, following WarnerMedia’s announcement last week that Warner Bros. entire 2021 film slate will debut on HBO Max day-and-date with cinemas domestically. Already struggling theaters as well as actors, directors, agents and others in the Hollywood ecosystem were shocked by the unexpected, blanket pronouncement. AT&T called the yearlong move temporary and pandemic related but made clear that it’s a push to drive subscriptions for its streaming service HBO Max.

@ViCiouS