Breaking: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died at 87

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
so now congressional democrats are threatening 3 things:

impeach the president AGAIN. this will stall out a new nomination.

when they get senate control theyre going nuclear. no more filibusters.

if they get the presidency and both houses, theyre going to EXPAND the supreme court since there arent any limitations on the amount of seats.

I feel much differently about this situation now. I think this (based on the fundraising numbers, the SC polling as a higher priority for dems than the GOp for like the first time ever, and then the impact on the ACA) is going to really galvanize the dems in nov.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I feel much differently about this situation now. I think this (based on the fundraising numbers, the SC polling as a higher priority for dems than the GOp for like the first time ever, and then the impact on the ACA) is going to really galvanize the dems in nov.
What needs to happen before expansion is term limiting. Lifetime appointments are antiquated. Everyone's favorite judge, Clarence Thomas is still sitting on the court doing nothing wasting space. This dude has been on the court for 29 years. C'mon man. People have to see thatthis is problematic. Again, this os a situation of the political party old heads (both parties) and the media telling people what they should think is more important.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
What needs to happen before expansion is term limiting. Lifetime appointments are antiquated. Everyone's favorite judge, Clarence Thomas is still sitting on the court doing nothing wasting space. This dude has been on the court for 29 years. C'mon man. People have to see thatthis is problematic. Again, this os a situation of the political party old heads (both parties) and the media telling people what they should think is more important.

agreed

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
You just beautifully displayed your ignorance of the English language. You also have proved the media's ability to manipulate certain portions of the population by repetition of different but similar words in a manner which confuses people like you into using these words interchangeably, which leads to an incorrect use of said words.

Liberal does not mean Democrat just like conservative does not mean Republican. There are numerous Democrats who are conservative just like there are many Republicans who are liberal. Conservative and liberal are relative terms. Meaning, depending on who is being compared, any person can be considered liberal or conservative.

hmmm since you posted some delusional easily proven false bullshit

now you post some more evasive doubletalking bullshit.......i dont have time for this

please go and gargle with some sufuric acid and kill the pain by shooting yourself in the face with a shotgun full of birdshot

......or birdshit - you can get that from emptying out that case you have that should have a brain.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The Senate votes on SCOTUS Justices.

Republicans hold 53 seats in the US Senate.

Democrats hold 45 seats in the US Senate and have 2 Independents that Caucus with the Democrats.

Republicans are defending 23 Senate seats in 2020

Democrats are defending 12 Senate seats in 2020.

Democrats need to win 4 additional Senate seats to take over the Senate.

Vote!!!!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
u missing the forest for the trees. its not about her. its about at least she was a stonewall to prevent a majority conservative court that WILL dismantle protections for black people.
That's patently ridiculous that bitch ain't made out of wood and you can recognize the fact she was a minor dyke to stem the flow and prevent an all out Conservative fascist tsunami while also recognizing she was a cragly selfish old white supremacist cunt. That bitxh brought us here today in more ways than not stepping down when she had a clear present and pressing opportunity to do so for the greater good. The GREATER good, sir. Selfish bitch.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
That's patently ridiculous that bitch ain't made out of wood and you can recognize the fact she was a minor dyke to stem the flow and prevent an all out Conservative fascist tsunami while also recognizing she was a cragly selfish old white supremacist cunt. That bitxh brought us here today in more ways than not stepping down when she had a clear present and pressing opportunity to do so for the greater good. The GREATER good, sir. Selfish bitch.

i agree that she was selfish and likely a bigot. she should have stepped down during obama's first two years.

but the fact remains that she was the block to an all out blitz on black people's rights be it by happenstance or not.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
If Democrats manage to gain the Senate and White House this 2020.

They need to start picking Justices that are young the way the GOP does.

The GOP picks mofos for SCOTUS and Federal Courts who are young and strong enough to easily get over 30 years on the bench.

Dems have a have a habit of putting mofos who have one foot in the grave or look like they ain’t in the greatest of health.

Justice Ginsburg look like she was ready for retirement when Clinton chose her back in the 1990s.

Look at one of these young broads the GOP are looking at to replace her.

Who is Amy Coney Barrett, Trump’s Front-Runner For Ginsburg’s Seat?

Amy Coney Barrett, a federal appellate court judge, has emerged as one of the front-runners to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The Senate votes on SCOTUS Justices.

Republicans hold 53 seats in the US Senate.

Democrats hold 45 seats in the US Senate and have 2 Independents that Caucus with the Democrats.

Republicans are defending 23 Senate seats in 2020

Democrats are defending 12 Senate seats in 2020.

Democrats need to win 4 additional Senate seats to take over the Senate.

Vote!!!!

I posted the above because according to the US Constitution, Trump can automatically fill the vacant seat of SCOTUS without Senate confirmation.

He is Constitutionally able to do it when the Senate is in recess. The next Senate recess starts October 12 and goes thru to November 6.

Trumps appointee can sit on SCOTUS and their deadline will be the end of the next Senate session which is less than 2 years from when they were seated.

So if Trump and McConnell pull something like that, if the Democrats gain control of the Senate this November. After Jan 2021 they can legally remove that Trumps pick and either leave it vacant if Trump wins this election or replace if Biden wins and after he is sworn in on Jan 20th, 2021.

VOTE!!!

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if Trump and McConnell pull something like that, if the Democrats gain control of the Senate this November. After Jan 2021 they can legally remove that Trumps pick

True, If Trump and crew did that, but now they don't have to. Now they have enough votes for full up/down vote.

What, confuses me is how can you be the only vote to convict an impeached President.
Then turn around and vote for his Supreme Court nominee, days before the election?

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True, If Trump and crew did that, but now they don't have to. Now they have enough votes for full up/down vote.

What, confuses me is how can you be the only vote to convict an impeached President.
Then turn around and vote for his Supreme Court nominee, days before the election?

The way I see it is because the independent actions that exclusively benefit Don the Con bother the Republican mafia. An aspring "made man" cannot act and benefit independently, hence his impeachment vote to send that message/reminder to the family. This scotus vote involves the family and Mitt stands to benefit from this outcome - "conservative values." The others will fall in line and some of the women just say no to appeal to the gender emotions tied to RBG and her fight for women's rights for re-election purposes. When in fact, Republicans don't need or care for their vote on this. Sad to say, Republicans are just much more united in their actions to carry out whatever the mission is or was.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The way I see it is because the independent actions that exclusively benefit Don the Con bother the Republican mafia. An aspring "made man" cannot act and benefit independently, hence his impeachment vote to send that message/reminder to the family. This scotus vote involves the family and Mitt stands to benefit from this outcome - "conservative values." The others will fall in line and some of the women just say no to appeal to the gender emotions tied to RBG and her fight for women's rights for re-election purposes. When in fact, Republicans don't need or care for their vote on this. Sad to say, Republicans are just much more united in their actions to carry out whatever the mission is or was.

exactly.

just like the lincoln project is quiet as a church mouse about 45 nominating another sc justice.

45 is a useful idiot and a pot of gold fell into the gop's hands.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
exactly.

just like the lincoln project is quiet as a church mouse about 45 nominating another sc justice.

45 is a useful idiot and a pot of gold fell into the gop's hands.

Naw. Even the Lincoln Project is calling out the hypocrisy. Dems will lose this battle likely win the war. if Mitch does this before the election, the dems are definitely taking the senate

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bill Clinton did a spot with Jake Tapper that made me chuckle on Sunday. He said that you can’t have rules for one person — they should be applied to all. I stopped what I was doing and did a hearty laugh.

I feel sorry for the guy up in the Poconos though. He will be kidnapped and taken to a place where he will have to pay for the sins someone said he committed.

We are going to see how real the 1776 document is.

What army does the court of supremacy have?

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not that I'm saying that he's the one, but if all he got got for was the thing he got got for, he absolutely could come back with no issues. I mean, sure the GOP would cry foul, but they're also grimy as hell when it comes to stuff like this, and they're going to stay hypocrites regardless..

That said, I feel like Franken had something else lurking in the closet, because he sounded all ready to fight and then just kinda stepped back. He also got pressured out by his own party, but that's a whole other story.
other than the Clintons, everyone else has to be absolutely perfect human beings by Dem standards.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I posted the above because according to the US Constitution, Trump can automatically fill the vacant seat of SCOTUS without Senate confirmation.

He is Constitutionally able to do it when the Senate is in recess. The next Senate recess starts October 12 and goes thru to November 6.

Trumps appointee can sit on SCOTUS and their deadline will be the end of the next Senate session which is less than 2 years from when they were seated.

So if Trump and McConnell pull something like that, if the Democrats gain control of the Senate this November. After Jan 2021 they can legally remove that Trumps pick and either leave it vacant if Trump wins this election or replace if Biden wins and after he is sworn in on Jan 20th, 2021.

VOTE!!!

Dems can just kill the filibuster and expand the courts. It's happened multiple times.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
other than the Clintons, everyone else has to be absolutely perfect human beings by Dem standards.

Dems be like "in 1983 you voted against a farm bill that made 3 Latino farmers lose 1000 acres of land"... not getting my vote! Meanwhile Trump just red-dotted 200,000 Americans and the GOP are falling in line like "people day every day, B"

and that's real.... remember the town hall when the women said that her father died from covid and that nigga Trump said "You didn't get it though, right?". That's him pretty much saying fuck them dead people.. old people die every day bitch...you here! that's the GOP philosophy right now while you got Dems not fucking with Biden over Anita Hill :lol: and Anita Hill said she's voting for Biden

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I actually think nothing would play better for Democrats right now than Mitch ramming the nominee through BEFORE the election....nothing. I hope he does it. One, it would signify that his internal polling certainly leads him to believe that Trump is done... otherwise, why not just wait a couple more weeks? and the politics of this is so bad (most swing state voters believe it shouldnt happen before the election) that the election is not only a referendum on Trump it becomes a full referendum on the GOP. It think it would go from the Dems having the slimmest of margins to possibly completely reserving the seat numbers in the Senate. Hope Mitch goes full Mitch.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Break the Wheel..

No more lifetime bullshit....most ridiclious thing i've ever heard. We don't believe in lifetime Presidents but it's okay to have lifetime Justices that can shape the country to their will? Ridiculous...

5-6 years max

Equal number on both sides...

If they don't agree and it's a tie...fuck them!

They stay up all night and all day until they figure it out...

Last edited:

powmia

Rising Star
Registered
Break the Wheel..

No more lifetime bullshit....most ridiclious thing i've ever heard. We don't believe in lifetime Presidents but it's okay to have lifetime Justices that can shape the country to their will? Ridiculous...

5-6 years max

Yep scale it up like the other offices
2 House of Rep
4 President
6. Senator
8. Supreme Court

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need longer terms for SCOTUS. It's too political now. Otherwise we will be getting tossed back and forth between decisions every time the court changes.
This. I'm actually fine with them having longer terms. 12, 15, even 20 years. That would (probably) more realistically represent what the founders viewed as the length of a lifetime appointment. Even if it didn't, it's a more realistic view of service time.

Also, it would create set windows of service, and eliminate 90 percent of the jockeying that's going on about it. Everyone would know when their term ended, and whoever was in charge would replace that person at that time. The only rubbing point would be if someone still dies in offce before their term ended. I don't know if a temporary appointment like what can happen in Congress would be a good process to follow.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Break the Wheel..

5-6 years max

I agree about no lifetime terms but 5-6 years is too short considering how long cases can drag out

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I actually think nothing would play better for Democrats right now than Mitch ramming the nominee through BEFORE the election....nothing. I hope he does it. One, it would signify that his internal polling certainly leads him to believe that Trump is done... otherwise, why not just wait a couple more weeks? and the politics of this is so bad (most swing state voters believe it shouldnt happen before the election) that the election is not only a referendum on Trump it becomes a full referendum on the GOP. It think it would go from the Dems having the slimmest of margins to possibly completely reserving the seat numbers in the Senate. Hope Mitch goes full Mitch.

I would agree if I thought the Democrats would actually have the heart to pack the court if this went through and Biden were to win.

However I fear a Biden Presidency will play it down the middle and want to appease everyone which isn't possible.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I would agree if I thought the Democrats would actually have the heart to pack the court if this went through and Biden were to win.

However I fear a Biden Presidency will play it down the middle and want to appease everyone which isn't possible.

I think if Mitch does this, they'll have no choice. They all want to keep their jobs. The party is absolutely going to demand if the dems get the white house and the senate.

and I agree with your sentiment....but this would be such a blatant violation if Trump loses that the Dem party would collectively be asking for blood... Mitch not even considering Obama's nominee... the shitshow with Kavanaugh and then replacing the liberal icon RGB right before an election that Trump loses! man... if that doesn't draw fire from the dems, nothing will and they'll just cede the courts for 50 years. They'll never get the big ticket items passed with a 6-3 conservative SC...Chief Justice aside, Kavanaugh would be the fucking moderate! man..

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered

It was never up for debate in my mind that Romney would be down to seat a new justice. For all his merits over the last year, he's still a conservative and this has been all of their wet dream forever. Mittens was always gonna go this way.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If you have more judges you can see more cases. I believe they only see 175 cases per year. If you can double the judges in theory you can double the cases seen.

For SCOTUS or judges in general? For SCOTUS they all sit in on and judge the same cases. If anything, more people asking more questions would slow the process. We've had a backlog of cases shortage of regular federal judges for years because the GOP refused to seat Obama's appointments.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
-Eliminate the Electoral College
-D.C. should be a State, with TWO senators like wyoming, Nevada, North Dakota
etc.
-California, Florida and Texas should have 4 Senators.
-SC should be limited to one 12 yr term.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is some truth to this but it's an over simplified view. She helped with affirmative action and the VRA. If you read any of her opinions or dissents on stuff, she was not a racist.
I understand, but I needed to post a fairer, non-emotional sentiment from the opposite direction for context.

My maternal grandmother was my world and my paternal grandmother was not far behind, so, I am grateful for what she did for them as women.

In my opinion every white person in America is racist, on a scale of 1% to 90%, because they are born into a society that is foundationally run by racism and if they care they spend there life riding themselves of said psychosis.

Let’s honor your stance that she wasn’t racist. She wasn’t anti-racist. We were not at the top of her agenda, and not that we should have been, but it just reinforces my point we are looking, with very limited power, to reform a system that was never meant to work with us or for us, and ignoring the fact that voting gets us limited results, when the bitch has got to burned the f*ck down.

That’s just where we are and we have accepted being the battered wife in this abusive relationship.
“If only I had...” No, shoot that n!gga in the head and start over with a new nigga.
Now, I will not pretend I know what the next best steps are to do this, however, I do know we will need economic power to get it done, while we currently exercise the right to vote.
So, how we looking on that?

This is family on this board. We have to be real about what is happening to us right now. A Black man just got lynched, burned, and dumped in a ditch.
I am trying to tie that to November and I having serious trouble doing it.:confused:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I understand, but I needed to post a fairer, non-emotional sentiment from the opposite direction for context.

My maternal grandmother was my world and my paternal grandmother was not far behind, so, I am grateful for what she did for them as women.

In my opinion every white person in America is racist, on a scale of 1% to 90%, because they are born into a society that is foundationally run by racism and if they care they spend there life riding themselves of said psychosis.

Let’s honor your stance that she wasn’t racist. She wasn’t anti-racist. We were not at the top of her agenda, and not that we should have been, but it just reinforces my point we are looking, with very limited power, to reform a system that was never meant to work with us or for us, and ignoring the fact that voting gets us limited results, when the bitch has got to burned the f*ck down.

That’s just where we are and we have accepted being the battered wife in this abusive relationship.
“If only I had...” No, shoot that n!gga in the head and start over with a new nigga.
Now, I will not pretend I know what the next best steps are to do this, however, I do know we will need economic power to get it done, while we currently exercise the right to vote.

This is family on this board. We have to be real about what is happening to us right now. A Black man just got lynched, burned, and dumped in a ditch.
I am trying to tie that to November and I having serious trouble doing it.:confused:

I don't expect what doesn't affect her to be her TOP priority. I'm only concerned about issues as they related to me. So LQBTQ issues? I'm not going to march against them, but I'm not out championing their cause. Immigrants? I don't care if they are deported, but I'm concerned about their treatment as it sets a precedent as to how we can be dealt with and to be on the side of right. Our ancestors had their children torn from them, we should not be condoning this action. Black issues, racial justice, those concern me. Likewise with women's issues and healthcare. I amplify voices and support those who are fighting for these issues and have donated to certain groups.

As a judge, she isn't alone in deciding what cases are seen, but for the ones she has decided on that I have read about in the past, the majority of the time she has been on the right side of history.

The closest example I can think of is the church. There are pastors that focus on prosperity, over coming addiction, over coming sexual sins, family values, overcoming sexual abuse, overcoming trust issues or various other single issues. They tend to focus on those types of issues because God delivered them from that particular issue, and they seek to free others in the same circumstance. That doesn't mean other issues are not important or that you ignore the gospel outside of that area, but that is where their hearts lie and usually what they feel they were called into ministry to address.

Or a someone who watched their mom die of cancer and goes into medicine and becomes a doctor. Heart disease matters. Diabetes matters. Other diseases matter, but cancer is what changed their life.

Are you on the forefront of women's issues or do you concern yourself with what affects men first, black men in particular? I know when immigration issues came up, the sentiment around here was they need to hold their own nuts and now with the ADOS division even black immigrants are being dismissed. Having a focus doesn't mean you disrespect other causes, it means you rally behind what is most significant to you personally.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

As far as November, we currently have a man who has gone from dog whistles to bullhorn encouraging white vigilantes to go after black protesters. Police are openly standing with them. Few are being held accountable. Trumps DOJ wants to ignore hate crimes. The fish rots from the head. Biden won't be a magic solution, but we can at least get back to a DOJ that will implement and enforce consent decrees to try to keep local PD's in line. Also if we can get a dem senate, house and president, we are more likely to be able to get national standards for use of force.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
hmmm

this is gonna be really long
hopefuly not boring

you know i dunno what it is about the left in this country and ...if you will excuse me americans in particular...theres also a generational thing in here so prepare ....

and i say this BEING an american born in the US grew up in a shitty neighborhood dodged a few life bullets prone to fuck up a black mans life and made a nice living to where i can pontificate about such things im already on the dark dark side of 40 - ive been over seas east and west and been more than a lot to a few places - so take this observation with knowing that perspective

there is an idea that when you experience trauma you replay that experience over and over and over again in various ways - if you are attacked you might do things in your life to replay how you felt after that attack again and again...i imagine its started in 2001 after the WTC because that shit is replayed OVER and over and over and nothing could really be done about it - so we replay that shit in our entertainment in our personal stories.

over and over and over.

yes the US experienced something like this in WW2 with the attack on Pearl Harbor but as a society we were able to expiate that ....trauma, because there was a war that could be fought and enemy to be beaten and we as a society and as a nation beat them and collectively had such a terrible experience in war and in beating them that we had enough war....we were ready to lay fighting down.

chill out and have have some babies and enjoy the late 40s and 50s and damn near 60s ( as an aside i say this about societal trauma replaying itself in peoples lives - the Japanese replayed their trauma in their media for damn near 40 or 50yrs to this day you see the effect of Hiroshima on the Japanese philosophy and outlook ...i say this having lived in Japan for a small time )

But we never got to expiate really our trauma with WTC of 2001; yeah we killed Bin laden, but thats really only AFTER we announced 5 years earlier "mission accomplished!" and we fucked up and entire country and left it a wasteland

and we got into another ridiculous War that dragged on for another damn near now 15 plus years in a place noone should be in war, Afganistan. so this brings me to my first point about "perfection" and its idea in this generation

there is no "being on the right side of history " its not something you can see - history is just that " history" its something that is done and in the past you cant change it and its meant for you to learn from by recording it or remembering it ..... and there is a ...obsession over being right that has taken control of this generation of young people ...it seems like an outgrowth of how theyve grown up.

everything was about perfection - perfect grades, perfect records, having the right clothes and material shit, i being replayed in stuff like from Cribs to Instagram and FB and showing off how good your life is and how good you looked and having the right friends .....so many many friends - since like the 80s definitely the 90s and 00s this has been the rule

it seems for how you have to live your life - you play games with no real losers, you goto work, you are always on never really off, your test scores, your credit scores, your attendance scores, have to be perfect in order for you to advance to get in the club or to buy a car, or to get an apartment or home, to be popular, to get a mate, to get married on your special day ..... things have to be just so perfect.

.....and now in the last few years 5 or six maybe even more - shit has just fallen all apart, college doesnt guarantee shit, the chick who you think is beautiful really its filters and angles, the friends you have may actually be fake ...and its a war of fake news, fake friends, fake bags, fake creditcards , life has turned into one big photoshop fail ......or looking for it .

if youre lucky to have a job great -its not what you thought it was - and even having a job for decades doesnt mean shit because but for some unforeseen calamity like a plane being flown into a building one day ... it means you could be living in your car thats not really your car because you still owe payments, your parents are now the assholes you thought they werent- people who you looked up to now arent such heroes; they are actually assholes or worse they are secretly molesters, or rapists, or racists, or homicidal killers ..... or all them...

and because we've had the rug pulled-out so much for us in life, in work, in school, in entertainment - there is an obsession it seems with nihilism and chaos, and just fucking shit up

we replay trauma over and over

- its all about the Maury Pauvich DNA test reveal or the Jerry Springer Fight or just pulling the chair out from someone about to sit.... we obsess over "comeback stories" Masters of the Universe that have everything and then fall from grace and then rise back up from the ashes

so there is a idea of unattainable perfection that you, and a person, and as a society, we seem to be obsessed with - and we love the "fall" to tear a person down or see then fall from their lofty perch after they have been raised-

so anyway having all things fucked up is it particularly crazy to now here folk pushing that RBG is really a "racist"?

the logic path of well if she didn't do something specifically to benefit black people that must mean she is a racist - or the idea that well if X did see how it could disaffect black people that makes them racist .....shit is just lazy

we replay shit over and over - here a woman that worked her entire life to right the fucked up things that happened to women and to just people in general - and over and over and over she does this

and instead of actually critically looking at what was done - its just concluded well shes a racist

we like the fall - we like to tear down the things we believed because why?

we replay trauma over and over.

If RBG is a racist - then who isnt? is that what weve boiled things down to ? does the word have any meaning then when RBG is lumped into the same group of people that the David Dukes or Donald J Trumps are?

there is no right side of history - you cant judge yourself to be in it - you make some choices you hope that are good and the only thing that shows whether its good or not is it playing out when you cant take it back .. someone who ISNT on the right side of history does things which because of precedent they KNOW is wrong - there is a clearly a exceeding negative consequence to their actions-

The French Revolution of 1789 resulted in the deposing of the Imperial state of France and they cut off the Kings and Queens head to prove how serious they were about it....it was followed a few years later by the Reign of Terror where people who were thought to be Anti Revolutionary. people who didnt profess of their love for a new Republican France and werent appropriately anti imperialist were ostracized and made poor , and sometimes executed....this also happened if you needed to prove how Anti Imeprialist you were or you liked the land or property of a person who didnt have as much clout as you .....

the Russian revolution to depose Czar Nicholas was one where the long suffering subjugated people that lived in abject poverty and strife threw off their Imperialist oppressors and made a new govt ....and they killed Nicholas and everyone in his family with a bullet in the head . wife ,children, it didnt matter to show how serious about it. ...and then afterwards under Stalin purges were made not just to rid the world of anti communist imperials but also anyone that he didnt happen to like that day .....

the Chinese when they had the Communist Revolution they destroyed anyone that had anything to do with the formerly Imperialist government - and after they got into power they had a dark period of time for almost 20 years also killing anyone thought of as too "western" and then they would have Struggle Sessions where they would ostracize and sometimes purge from society those who had to be judged not as good a communist as the other, even if they did fight to overthrow the Imperialist govt, even if they were a Revolutionary ....

this same dynamic of attacking those who are allies/friends- occurs again and again - Southeast Asia in Vietnam in Campbodia, Laos, Burma, in Africa with men like Lamumba, in South Africa with the ANC

this idea to tear folk down and prosecute and attack those who are also ideologically on your side this is definitely being on the wrong side of history

but history shows we still havent learned from history

Last edited: