Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rest in piss
All you non-voting mutherfuckers...

All you.... I’m not voting for democrats

All the bullshit threads

This is it... you fuckers deserve the shit that about to happen

These fuckers are about to fast track a nomination and it’s going to be a 6-3 Supreme Court.

I’m done... no more BGOL for a minute. I’m just done.
This is bullshit...when the Dems had a chance to groom her successor they didn't. She stayed on foolishly like john lewis. Republicans groom theirs. Also this old white bitch didn't hire one black clerk ever. Finally white women are to be held accountable for Trump being elected in 2016. All this blaming black people's vote is bs

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
For all the talk about voting in the presidential election I’m sure a good number of us live in places where our top of the ticket vote doesn’t matter. Democrats need to start exercising power when they have it point blank instead of worrying about what republicans will do o reprisal. We have already seen republicans will do whatever they want or need to do.
Again RBG could have and should have stepped aside during the first 7 years of Obama’s term. All of the good she and the other liberals on the court have done will be erased in short order. I guess she had her heart set on being replaced by Hillary

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
You can tell alot of people on this board dont understand what the government is and what it means to them.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
For all the talk about voting in the presidential election I’m sure a good number of us live in places where our top of the ticket vote doesn’t matter. Democrats need to start exercising power when they have it point blank instead of worrying about what republicans will do o reprisal. We have already seen republicans will do whatever they want or need to do.
Again RBG could have and should have stepped aside during the first 7 years of Obama’s term. All of the good she and the other liberals on the court have done will be erased in short order. I guess she had her heart set on being replaced by Hillary
you know what I've seen this and a couple of times and I got to say you either have to be really stupid or you just don't give a shit

all this talk about what could have or should have been done it didn't happen for a reason- and it seems to ignore the fact that Obama and his judge pics were blocked often by McConnell for nearly the last three years of his 2nd term-and just like Merrick Garland couldn't get an up or down vote nearly a year out it's stupidity to talk about what Ginsburg should have done and lie to the fact that McConnell has been in the seat and in control of the Senate damn near most of Obama's presidency

I'm really tired of complaining ass assholes talking about what should have been done or how there has to be tangibles or how they're going to be so edge Lord and they're just not going to vote because things can't be any worse

things are about to get a lot worse

please stop talking and rehashing about what should have been done it wasn't done and it does nothing to address the situation that exists NOW

THE SITUATION THAT EXISTS NOW IS ONE WHERE YOU EITHER LET TRUMP DECIDE THE COURSE OF THIS COUNTRY AND CERTAINLY THE COURSE OF THE JUDICIARY AND POSSIBLY A LOT OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW VOTING RIGHTS AND HEALTH CARE AND IMMIGRATION FOR DECADES

if you're going to post something post something about addressing that issue not about what went on in the past not about ridiculousness about what the Dems could have done

things are past that - that shit is over; maybe some of you " you don't need to vote/ all sides are the same/ nothing will change" assholes actually showed up and voted we wouldn't be in this position in the first place but of course that's a conversation for another time

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know what I've seen this and a couple of times and I got to say you either have to be really stupid or you just don't give a shit

all this talk about what could have or should have been done it didn't happen for a reason- and it seems to ignore the fact that Obama and his judge pics were blocked often by McConnell for nearly the last three years of his 2nd term-and just like Merrick Garland couldn't get an up or down vote nearly a year out it's stupidity to talk about what Ginsburg should have done and lie to the fact that McConnell has been in the seat and in control of the Senate damn near most of Obama's presidency

I'm really tired of complaining ass assholes talking about what should have been done or how there has to be tangibles or how they're going to be so edge Lord and they're just not going to vote because things can't be any worse

things are about to get a lot worse

please stop talking and rehashing about what should have been done it wasn't done and it does nothing to address the situation that exists NOW

THE SITUATION THAT EXISTS NOW IS ONE WHERE YOU EITHER LET TRUMP DECIDE THE COURSE OF THIS COUNTRY AND CERTAINLY THE COURSE OF THE JUDICIARY AND POSSIBLY A LOT OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW VOTING RIGHTS AND HEALTH CARE AND IMMIGRATION FOR DECADES

if you're going to post something post something about addressing that issue not about what went on in the past not about ridiculousness about what the Dems could have done

things are past that - that shit is over; maybe some of you " you don't need to vote/ all sides are the same/ nothing will change" assholes actually showed up and voted we wouldn't be in this position in the first place but of course that's a conversation for another time
Preach! :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
The data doesn't lie. Even some black women are starting to to speak out about the lack of inclusion despite the overwhelming support of black women. You know this is fact. This is not me tearing down black women. I 100% want black women to succeed. But the success of black women does not have to be at the detriment of black men.

Think about this. 31% of white men and 43% of white women voted for Hillary. 94% of black women and 82% of black men voted for Hilary. Over Half of of all white people voted for Trump. Yet, the narrative became its black men's fault that Hilary lost. Why can't black men support like black women? Some black women were really were upset with black men asking us to "step up."

I personally feel that there is an effort to position black women against black men. And its working. With know this was the case regarding welfare reform. And it worked.

Black women who stood for feminism stood because the issues that affected white women also affected black women and to a greater degree. Just like RBG couldn't get a job because she was a woman, mother and Jewish, black women had the same issue. When it came to supporting race specific things that didn't affect white women, they wouldn't engage and support, and have been called out for this, especially in recent years. Those same issues that affected both races though, still needed to be addressed.

That there is an effort to cause division in the black community is not in dispute. It is wrong to say black women hate black men. It's a blanket statement. Going by posts on BGOL I could say black men hate black women and cherish white women and white beauty standards over the characteristics of black women, but I have real world experience and I know this is not the case. If you are surrounded by black women who seem to hate black men then I would question what type of example you have been to the black women in your environment.

This is all a discussion to be had another day, but I recently posted a comment that addresses some of the healing that needs to take place.

I don't want to derail the thread with this, and to be honest, I don't want to have the discussion at all. It would be interesting to see if the men here could engage in good faith now that many of them are older with the lived experience of their own family, but I have no confidence that it would go well.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With a passion. ACA is up for a vote in January. I'm guessing millions of black folk losing their medical insurance protections is okay to them.
to be fair, Biden win won't guarantee a liberal judge after he is sworn in. The GOP has made it clear they are going to do everything they can to get a new SCOTUS judge in that seat long before then.

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
to be fair, Biden win won't guarantee a liberal judge after he is sworn in. The GOP has made it clear they are going to do everything they can to ram it through well before then.

Will be a tight window because the senate is placed like on January 3rd, right? It's before POTUS. It looks like the Dems are going to retake the Senate. If Mitch pushes this through and Biden wins... I'd probably check out if the Dems control all three branches and don't pack the courts after all this fuckery.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
to be fair, Biden win won't guarantee a liberal judge after he is sworn in. The GOP has made it clear they are going to do everything they can to get a new SCOTUS judge in that seat long before then.
That’s not what Mitch said. Mitch guaranteed a vote. He didn’t guarantee a Supreme Court judge.