Breaking: Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died at 87

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More notable people dying of cancer.

Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the US. Over half of her generation is now dead. In contrast, about 94% of Baby Boomers are still alive, give it about another 10-15 years before their deaths become more noticeable.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I see I have to break it down for some of the simple-minded people on here. For all you people talking about what has RGB done for black people you're not stopping to think about what the Supreme Court overseas. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court has made it his life's work to overturn the Voting Rights Act. You already saw what happened when they weakens some of the provisions in the VRA so now you have ramped up voter suppression happening in all the Southern States. Without enough votes there hasn't been the ability to overturn the law but if you have a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court there goes the Voting Rights Act. That means all you black people who think that nothing can happen to you now you're back to poll taxes, literacy tests and everything else to keep you from voting and it can be done openly under the idea of it being states rights.

Next up will be any kind of decision when it comes to Birthright citizenship. You know the law that says that if your born on the United States soil you are automatically a citizen. If that gets changed all you black people who have the rights of the citizens suddenly now your citizenship is questioned and ask yourself what does this country do to people who aren't citizens.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
What’s going to happen?

And please specify “we” as I don’t want to make assumptions on your self identifier(s).

If you have another conservative on the court you get a 6-3 leaning. That allows for....

Repeal the voting rights act.

Repeal Roe vs Wade.

Allow any challenges to birthright citizenship to be brought before the SC.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Black women have been tricked by white women to fight for their causes while disregarding their own struggles. They have been lead to believe that the heterosexual black man is the cause of their problems and is the enemy. Black women have been cajoled into adopting the mantra "I dont need a man." The only race of women who subscribes to this ideology which is meant to further breakdown the fabric of the black family. Furthermore, as white and Asian women continue to make progress and begin to surpass their male counterparts in earnings, black women have been left behind. When women talk about that women earn less than men, what they don't say is that white and Asian women make more than black, hispanic, and native American men and is on pace to make more than their counterparts. It is because black women earn significantly less than men that the total average for women decreases. Yet, white and Asian women have never and will never take to the streets to fight for equal pay for black women.

This is not woman hating. I love my black queens. These are just facts. Black women have been used by white women for years and they somehow welcome it.

SMH. This is nonsense. There are problems that require healing, but your analysis is off base.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For women. Not black folk.
That is why I’m looking at all the feminists expose themselves. They are making themselves look pathetic for crying over someone that hired how many so-called black clerks? spoke out about how many so-called black issues? :confused:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really? Is overturning the voting rights act and civil rights act a legitimate concern? Its not to anyone grounded in reality.
You got posters in here literally walking with their head down. The chicken shit attitudes and fear mongering here are telling me that there are not only so-called whites pretending to be so-called black but there are also women pretending to be men on this site.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you have another conservative on the court you get a 6-3 leaning. That allows for....

Repeal the voting rights act.

Repeal Roe vs Wade.

Allow any challenges to birthright citizenship to be brought before the SC.

Thanks for the post. “That allows for” implies hypothetical scenarios and not absolute scenarios. I think the probability of that happening is lower than a so-called black justice replacing her. And for perspective, how many so-called black Supreme Court justices have there been out of the total?

Exactly.

717jet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is we’re the Dems fucked up, like the Repub they should have made a deal with Ginsburg for her to leave the court and get her input of selecting a younger person. This should have been done when Obama was in office and the Dems control the Senate. If you look at the history of the Supreme Court the Republicans always rule because they are experts at using the system to their advantage and by any means necessarily. The Dems always want to play by the rule with the hope that the Republicans will follow. I hate the way the Republican play the system but I give them respect, they don’t give a fuck.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
This is why dems lose. The GOP gets behind whomever is on the ticket to deny dems power.

That criticism is about her being propped up because conventional wisdom said a black progressive couldn't win, so the establishment backed a moderate white woman for the second straight time and are losing by double digits again.

Saying the strategy needs to be changed and the coach needs to be fired doesn't make you disloyal to the team. And progressives aren't the reason she's losing, so it is an unfair criticism on multiple levels.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
SMH. This is nonsense. There are problems that require healing, but your analysis is off base.
The data doesn't lie. Even some black women are starting to to speak out about the lack of inclusion despite the overwhelming support of black women. You know this is fact. This is not me tearing down black women. I 100% want black women to succeed. But the success of black women does not have to be at the detriment of black men.

Think about this. 31% of white men and 43% of white women voted for Hillary. 94% of black women and 82% of black men voted for Hilary. Over Half of of all white people voted for Trump. Yet, the narrative became its black men's fault that Hilary lost. Why can't black men support like black women? Some black women were really were upset with black men asking us to "step up."

I personally feel that there is an effort to position black women against black men. And its working. With know this was the case regarding welfare reform. And it worked.

Last edited:

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The better place those nice whites told them about and would dismember them for trying to read about? That better place?

nope not at all. i don't follow Christianity or any religion for that matter. I'm not a christian and I believe many of those who died during that time weren't either
i'm talking about the eternal afterlife. this fucked up world doesn't have shit on that place. So yes they died and went to a better place.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Thanks for the post. “That allows for” implies hypothetical scenarios and not absolute scenarios. I think the probability of that happening is lower than a so-called black justice replacing her. And for perspective, how many so-called black Supreme Court justices have there been out of the total?

Exactly.

You're actually naive and stupid. Now I expect that from you because you're one of those ados clowns but God damn you taking the cake today.

Everything I've posted affects Black people DIRECTLY and the issue if birthright citizenship has already come up and has test balloons floating. Just cause you're not up on politics doesn't mean it's not happening.

Oh and in case you need more proof it's part of the plan.....

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
now see this right here is something we need to talk about in it's own thread at a later date... kids these days are set up to fail. smh

School these days aint the school you and us remember. got damn shame
They saw the mistake they made with y’all and they learned from it. Our generation makes mistakes and makes more because we are so dumb we don’t even know we are making mistakes.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y'all gotta stop paying these ADOS faggots any mind. None of them will tell you voting is important and NONE of them have ever reported to the verification thread.
They are all crackas man I been warning the board about XCactor and that Hardawayz honky. XCactor is BUMBAYDADOGG and got banned for calling 2One3 a monkey. Now he’s back after we called him out to post his hand . He wouldn’t and he still won’t

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all gotta stop paying these ADOS faggots any mind. None of them will tell you voting is important and NONE of them have ever reported to the verification thread.
I’m not from here. I know how they feel about me. They’re gonna feel funny when the Steve Bannons of the world make them realize that any non white person is not a citizen. They’re gonna feel real funny when their ass is back to 3/5 again.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
That is why I’m looking at all the feminists expose themselves. They are making themselves look pathetic for crying over someone that hired how many so-called black clerks? spoke out about how many so-called black issues? :confused:
I see somebody gets it

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This is we’re the Dems fucked up, like the Repub they should have made a deal with Ginsburg for her to leave the court and get her input of selecting a younger person. This should have been done when Obama was in office and the Dems control the Senate. If you look at the history of the Supreme Court the Republicans always rule because they are experts at using the system to their advantage and by any means necessarily. The Dems always want to play by the rule with the hope that the Republicans will follow. I hate the way the Republican play the system but I give them respect, they don’t give a fuck.
But democrats have played that game before. Ruth's predecessor left while in perfect health and in his mid-70s just so Bill Clinton could put Ruth on the bench. That's what's crazy about this entire situation. It was completely avoidable. :smh: This should not be happening. Period.

There were voices warning this would happen, but they were basically shot down. Calling for both her and Breyer to hang it the fuck up You could get 20-30 more years guaranteed vs keeping a 76-year-old(could have done it in 2010 when she was 77)? You take that shot 100 percent of the fucking time. How the fuck someone going to take one for the team for HER and then her ass worried about setting tenure records and thinking no one can replace her. FOH

So it's all about the supreme court and people 'not getting it', but when democrats could have done wtf they wanted in 2009-2010 it was crickets for the most part. Got to love American politics. Voters gave the dems a chance to solidify 2 liberal positions for decades to come, who the fuck dropped the ball? Liberal judges have a history of not strategically giving up seats and yet voters are scolded. :smh:

A google search will show the people with vision calling for retirement in Obama's first term. A BGOL search will show us the folks who called the shit here. Making this the end times now and not putting these people through hell back then seems like the ultimate case of 'not getting it.' These fucking life terms. Yeah, I admit I didn't bring this up back then, but everyone writing a heated piece online better have been deep in the shit.

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
You got posters in here literally walking with their head down. The chicken shit attitudes and fear mongering here are telling me that there are not only so-called whites pretending to be so-called black but there are also women pretending to be men on this site.
a1KD0A6_460s.jpg