Breaking: PRINCE DEAD AT 57

Jboogiee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
totally agree with this. I wish he kept this band along with Morris Hayes and a horn section. 3rd Eye Girl was ok, but I preferred the jazz-funk sound that Mr Blackwell, Renato, Rhonda, Hayes and the horn section provided.

I agree, and yes Hayes is a beast. To me 3rdEyeGirl was ok but only on the rock stuff. When they did R & B/Jazz or Funk it didn't cut it for me because they sounded stiff,especially with Hannah on drums on that material. Love the lineup of Blackwell,Renato,Rhonda,and was fortunate to see them live times with the horn section of Maceo Parker,Greg Boyer (PFunk alumni) & Candy Dulfer.

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chaneliman Prince inspired fashion story thank you @kisha_c_jones for such a fun cover

tumblr_o7fh64MRzT1qlia32o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo5_400.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7msnqLVMf1ryq2zfo1_400.jpg

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stole this off prince.org.

"I work at a pathology department as research technician and, even though I am no MD, I know how to read reports like this.

It is a short report, but it tells us a lot.

First of all. It states "accident". That means it was an accute toxicological effect. If Prince had been an addict it would have said something else, like long term substance abuse, or something. Apparently no long term toxicological damage was found in liver and kidneys, since this was not stated. This means that he may have taken one too many, but by accident rather than suicide. Apparently the levels in the blood were too low to conclude suicide.

Scars on one of his hips and on the lower leg. He probably had hip surgery afterall. The lower leg scar could be from an accident, or surgery. But this is mere speculation. The infromation is a bit feeble.

From the sherrifs report we know Prince was found around 9:43, non responsive and CPR was performed. He was pronounced dead at 10:06. So I don't believe the story about him being dead for six hours. Then the skin would have cooled to about 25 degrees centigrade and any one could have felt that. I think he was still alive, but indeed unresponsive, when found. But also this needs official confirmation.

Remember, this is not the entire report. This is a press release abstract, just to silence all the speculation about opioids and addiction. More will come once the sherrif dept. releases more details of the investigation."

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
Let's see if they file criminal charges (manslaughter at least) against this (white) doctor like they did Michael Jackson's (black) doctor.

Slow down. Let's wait for more facts. It was obvious P died from an OD from the jump, but what surprised me is what it was from, and that no percocet or other meds where reported in the report. Basically, he was 112 pounds and basically been eating pills and it seems to have finally caught up to him. These ODS happen a ton in America, he just happened to be Prince. He needed another hit, at 112 pounds and not eating he had to have been high as a kite at times, had to been high at performances, interviews. Now does it change the meaning of songs like Pop Life? Could he have been singing about himself, former self? In the new song Breakdown is he talking about himself?

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Slow down. Let's wait for more facts. It was obvious P died from an OD from the jump, but what surprised me is what it was from, and that no percocet or other meds where reported in the report. Basically, he was 112 pounds and basically been eating pills and it seems to have finally caught up to him. These ODS happen a ton in America, he just happened to be Prince. He needed another hit, at 112 pounds and not eating he had to have been high as a kite at times, had to been high at performances, interviews. Now does it change the meaning of songs like Pop Life? Could he have been singing about himself, former self? In the new song Breakdown is he talking about himself?

Those pain pills are so addictive!! The sad thing is, these drug companies know this!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
24vs3t1.png

Michael Jackson, Prince their deaths look suspicious, possible medical assassination (withholding critical health information, prescribing addicting drugs that will cause overdose). I had an attempted medical assassination that could have had one of these issued with my name on it.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
24vs3t1.png

Michael Jackson, Prince their deaths look suspicious, possible medical assassination (withholding critical health information, prescribing addicting drugs that will cause overdose). I had an attempted medical assassination that could have had one of these issued with my name on it.
bruh.

Seek help .

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
bruh.

Seek help .

It is time to wake up fool...

How you going to tell me this doesn't happen, when I barely survived an attempt that has left me crippled. If it happened to me, it could happen to anybody. Just be careful going to the hospital.

I want to give you a fentanyl presription, watch you die slow.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I want to give you a fentanyl presription, watch you die slow.
word?

fuck you you loosebrained muthafucka.

every post you make is about somebody after your nutbird paranoid ass.

like i said, you need to seek some help.

crazy fuck.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Two days after Prince announced that he would release his new album HitNRun exclusively to Tidal, the singer revealed the reason he is sidestepping a record label and offering the LP directly through Jay Z's streaming service. "Record contracts are just like — I'm gonna say the word – slavery," Prince said. "I would tell any young artist... don't sign."

Seriously, he was fucking with the record companies money (Warner Bros Records) and their dealings with other music artist. No wonder he was dumped on the street by the hospital.

This isn't the first time Prince has compared the music industry to slavery. In 1993, when Prince and Warner Bros. were warring over his record contract, the rocker frequently appeared in public and onstage with "slave" scrawled on his cheek. Prince would soon change his name to "the Artist Formerly Known As" and "the Love Symbol" in an effort to "emancipate" himself "from the chains that bind me to Warner Bros." Prince and the label later reconciled for 2014's Art Official Age.