BREAKING: President Biden to announce new $800 million package— Update Feb 15, house going to recess without approval of $60 billion aid

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is Ukraine gonna do with American cash?

Cash money ain’t gonna help you when howitzer shells and crusie missles are raining down on you 2am in the morning.

If the US gave them cash?
What you think they gonna do with it?

Buy shit from Amazon?

Yes, some of the money will go into crooks pockets, but it’s mainly going to support military operations.

One u.s dollar equals about thirty three cents in ukraine dollar,

you asking me what they are going to do with it,

how about

TRIPLE THEIR MONEY BRUH!!!

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Uh the actors, ahem I mean soldiers

dont work for free bruh..

no money the acting ahem I mean

the fighting stops yesterday..
They don't work for free? :lol: :lol:
Bruh they aren't fighting in some away country. They're fighting in their (including ordinary civilians) homeland that's being totally destroyed and may not live or have a country by the time it's all over.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't work for free? :lol: :lol:
Bruh they aren't fighting in some away country. They're fighting in their homeland that's being totally destroyed and may not live or have a country.

Actors never work for free bruh :lol:.

The fuckin president of the fuckin Ukraine

is a gatdam Actor comedian bruh!!!!

I wish I was lyin bruh... I cant believe people

are this naive bruh!!

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The democrats been playing you niggaz like suckers for decades now and you still trying to find some excuse to have faith in them. You’ll even lie to blame republicans when they have nothing to do with it.
Waits for @Camille and the gang to come in here and tell you guys why it's ok

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just wondering when WWIII will pop off because I'm pretty sure these senile geriatric muthafuckas in Congress and the White House will leave this as their legacy.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Waits for @Camille and the gang to come in here and tell you guys why it's ok

umm-uhh.gif

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Would be better coming from someone else but i get what she’s trying to point out..

and fuck trump

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

when have u ever seen a 219-0 on anything from
All the dems?

219 to rip. Take a fucking seat. :lol:

Man, this Ukrainian shit funny as hell to me. Bunch of Americans who want to give civic lessons about politics when nothing major gets done, but don't understand the Ukrainian situation but all 'support Ukraine'. So yeah, the dems can vote 219 to 0 to piss away more funds.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
219 to rip. Take a fucking seat. :lol:

Man, this Ukrainian shit funny as hell to me. Bunch of Americans who want to give civic lessons about politics when nothing major gets done, but don't understand the Ukrainian situation but all 'support Ukraine'. So yeah, the dems can vote 219 to 0 to piss away more funds.
@Camille @geechiedan both sides

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We could not get another stimulus yet we being hit with soaring prices mainly gas. Some how we got to build our own army. President Reagan tried to send troops to South Africa to help Botha genocide the blacks there and we saw how the white house was all for the genocide that went down in Rwanda. And we should never forget the genocide of blacks in Libya that was set up by America and NATO.
The only people in America that got any real money is the ones that want to keep what whites built for them and by them supported. But I am trying to change that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Few of these really didn’t have that much of an impact..

With Russia gps jamming capabilities, its kinda made the non sophisticated drone usage limited…

Folks made a huge deal about the M777’s and I was hyped about see the damage they would do…then I found out Ukraine had some of these at the beginning….
now the key was some of the attachments that Biden didn’t send

y’all noticed we don’t hear about Javelins