BREAKING: President Biden to announce new $800 million package— Update Feb 15, house going to recess without approval of $60 billion aid

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Zelenskyy has fired the ambassadors to Hungary, the Czech Republic, Norway, India, and Germany. (Ukraine Today, APA)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Fuck you crane. Fuck them. Fuck you crane. Fuck you crane. Fuck talk to text. You know what the fuck I meant God damn it

:lol: :lol:

Man that’s golden… I luv it

I’m add it to the list

we have

Lizzie Chance - Lysychansk
Several done yets - Severodonesk
Bac mood - Bakhmut
You crane - Ukraine

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m say this when I think of our military equipment, this the first piece of equipment I think of.
Russia bringing it to their Military Museum in Patriot Park, located in Russia

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol:
FXgZnhSX0AIpth3

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should have let Ukraine fall and spread that money around Stateside.

Food banks
Rental and mortgage assistance
Citywide free internet programs
Jobs
Free college
Student loan cancel
Baby formula
Black farmer assistance
Gun buybacks
Summer and afterschool jobs and programs
Homebuyer downpayment assistance programs

Way too much going on here. Let NATO do some shit. Oh that's right, financially we ARE NATO.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Should have let Ukraine fall and spread that money around Stateside.

Food banks
Rental and mortgage assistance
Citywide free internet programs
Jobs
Free college
Student loan cancel
Baby formula
Black farmer assistance
Gun buybacks
Summer and afterschool jobs and programs
Homebuyer downpayment assistance programs

Way too much going on here. Let NATO do some shit. Oh that's right, financially we ARE NATO.

look at this 8.2

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL Democrats spent their political capital on:

A money laundering scheme with Ukraine (a country that does not care about so-called black Americans)

LGBT rights promotion, making them a protected class and legitimizing their mental illness.

Asian immigrant rights and making them a protected class.

What did BGOL Biden supporters get for their vote? Because last I checked they claimed to not be part of those groups.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
BGOL Democrats spent their political capital on:

A money laundering scheme with Ukraine (a country that does not care about so-called black Americans)

LGBT rights promotion, making them a protected class and legitimatizing their mental illness.

Asian immigrant rights and making them a protected class.

What did BGOL Biden supporters get for their vote? Because last I checked they claimed to not be part of those groups.
Shit I think many of us been bail

:lol: :lol:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
But bgol focuses on Trump all day everyday while Biden screws you suckers every day. Trump wouldn’t be sending money to Ukraine.

Have you all noticed that since Biden has been in office there has been no Biden threads? This is what the majority wanted but yet they don’t talk about the good things Biden is doing for black folk. There has been only Trump threads as if he’s still the president.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But bgol focuses on Trump all day everyday while Biden screws you suckers every day. Trump wouldn’t be sending money to Ukraine.

Have you all noticed that since Biden has been in office there has been no Biden threads? This is what the majority wanted but yet they don’t talk about the good things Biden is doing for black folk. There has been only Trump threads as if he’s still the president.
lrqx5ztjwbq51.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah we know tranny fucker.
Trump would be sending money to Russia.
Remember Putin is a genius.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
at least the shills have fallen back from the dick sucking
and I don't see that flag on social media any more
#ProgressIsSlow

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
at least the shills have fallen back from the dick sucking
and I don't see that flag on social media any more
#ProgressIsSlow

its crazy because non main stream media talking heads, said give it a couple months, that flag will be gone….

guess the support Ukraine trend is over…