BREAKING: President Biden to announce new $800 million package— Update Feb 15, house going to recess without approval of $60 billion aid

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Ukraine bout to become the new Military super power and Russia going back to the stone ages for good lmaoo
That's the plan, republican plants are going to try to spin this as "what has biden done for black people" "what about reparations"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Russia been flexing their muscle too much. If we can put Russia in their place the only country left is China.

In some folks eyes Russia and China bond have grown since this Special military operation

even tho years ago Biden didn’t think that was possible

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
16997029_303.jpg

President Truman justified the use of nuclear weapons on Japan due to projected heavy losses from conventional warfare. They also wanted the Soviet Union that was going to enter the theater of war in that region to back off and see the lethality of their new weapon. Russia could deploy nuclear weapons in Ukraine in response to military aid flooding into the country.

The Russian after experiencing heavy losses, retreating is not a victory. Russia could be laying the groundwork for the use of nuclear weapons on Kyiv by removing military assets. The flooding of military aid to the country and civilians engaging in heavy combat with them is helping them build a case internally.

Going to the United Nations, getting the international community to cosign U.S. involvement is a typical move by the U.S., probably after heavy threats/and financial inducements. I have seen this playbook used by WS many times. The Secretary General going to Kyiv and making that speech is classic which led to the announcement of this massive aid package. Meeting with Putin was to appear neutral and that his side was thoughtfully considered.

Cosigning the delusions of WS is dangerous, the United Nations needs to remain neutral at all costs.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Slave-Nation.png

When slaveholders tried to bring their 'property' back to Europe, they wanted no parts of it and banned it outright. This idea of keeping where you live pristine and clean while dumping your filthy abhorrent behavior off with us has been going on for centuries. Slavery, drugs, vagrants, criminals, toxic manufacturing process (uranium mining, nuclear weapons production, and many other industrial processes). Finally, tricking a military adversary to launch nuclear weapons at us where they quickly becoming a small minority, while protecting Europe. The Dutch, developing nuclear weapons in South Africa, which they were able to quickly shut it down and remove.

I do the reverse, buy my drugs, engage in my sexual deviant behavior, and engage in crime when I am in some white suburbs while keeping the hood clean and safe.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:

The president toured the Lockheed Martin factory in Alabama and said Ukrainian parents are naming their children “Javelin” or “Javelina" because of the weapons' successes.

@ 6:50 mark
Biden visits Alabama weapons plant supplying Ukraine's military against Russia

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck America huh?

Wonder how people like @dumbone @whitebright @scary_b feel about this? This they man, and they scared of Covid, and love Ukraine.
#suicidewatch

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
My tax money is being sent to help foreign crackas . I’m not deading anything. If my money is being taken from me to help foreigners I don’t give a fuck about, at least give my money to Americans who need it. I don’t give a fuck about them people. Then let me keep my money. I pay stupid amount of taxes so it can go overseas?!?!? Fuck that

Actually….you half right and half wrong.

When they say they sending money….it’s not actual cash money.

They are sending weapon systems and miscellaneous stuff to Ukraine.

All US military hardware is American made. Which means the money is going to US Defense Contractors which trickle down to the assembly line plant factory workers.

Who are all American citizens. Foreigners cannot make US military equipment because of security clearances, so it’s not outsourced.

American workers in US defense contractors plants are putting in overtime and double time to manufacture all the equipment that is being sent over there.

So, if you have family, friends, colleagues who work or work with sub-contractors in the Defense industry or outside vendors like food catering companies, cleaning companies, logistics companies….they are all getting paid in full as a result of this war.

A backdoor way of job security when you look at it.

Reactions: BKF

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually….you half right and half wrong.

When they say they sending money….it’s not actual cash money.

They are sending weapon systems and miscellaneous stuff to Ukraine.

All US military hardware is American made. Which means the money is going to US Defense Contractors which trickle down to the assembly line plant factory workers.

Who are all American citizens. Foreigners cannot make US military equipment because of security clearances, so it’s not outsourced.

American workers in US defense contractors plants are putting in overtime and double time to manufacture all the equipment that is being sent over there.

So, if you have family, friends, colleagues who work or work with sub-contractors in the Defense industry or outside vendors like food catering companies, cleaning companies, logistics companies….they are all getting paid in full as a result of this war.

A backdoor way of job security when you look at it.

LOL,

You are out of your booga pickin mind

if you think billions of dollars IN CASH

is not being exchanged..

bruh you forget, right before 9/11,

donald rumsfeld said they cant find

two trillion dollars... bruh he was literally

talking about fuckin crates of money...

the same of which some of them crates magically appeared in

dick chaneys home, so much money he fucked up his back

helping them move the money from his home to a stash house...

but chea..

two fuckin trillion in cash..

Only a newborn baby would think cash is not

a part of war.

without that cash, aint nobody fighting

THEIR the wars bruh!!!

and by their I mean the war profiteers who steal our tax dollars

by laundering it through their bullshit wars nobody but

war junkies and slow people care about,

untill they realize they are paying for it,

and all they getting for their money is a little

fireworks and some staged bullshit on cnn...

WEAK ASS BANG FOR YOUR TAX DOLLARS...

cant wait till ere tax payer becomes tired of this bullshit..

Just waitin for the slow ones to catch on....lol

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
LOL,

is not being exchanged..

but chea..

a part of war.

THEIR the wars bruh!!!

"On September 10, 2001, then U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld disclosed that his department was unable to account for roughly $2.3 trillion worth of transactions. The next day, the U.S. sustained the terrorist attacks that changed the world, and this startling revelation was forgotten.

When an account discrepancy occurs that cannot be traced, it’s customary to make what is called an “un-documentable adjustment.” This is similar to when your checkbook balance is off by, say, ten dollars; you add or subtract that amount to make everything balance with the bank. In 1999, the amount that the Pentagon adjusted was eight times the Defense Department budget for that year; it was one-third greater than the entire federal budget.

By 2015, the amount reported missing by the Office of the Inspector General had increased to $6.5 trillion—and that was just for the army. Using public data from federal databases, Mark Skidmore, a professor of economics at Michigan State University, found that $21 trillion in unsupported adjustments had been reported by the Defense and Housing and Urban Development departments between 1998 and 2015. That’s about $65,000 for every American.

There is no sign that the government’s internal auditors have made much headway in finding the missing money. Jim Minnery of the Defense Finance and Accounting Service traveled the country in 2002 looking for documents on just $300 million worth of unrecorded spending. “We know it’s gone. But we don’t know what they spent it on,” he said. He was reassigned after suggesting that higher-ups covered up the problem by writing it off. He’s not the only who thinks so. “The books are cooked routinely year after year,” says former defense analyst Franklin C. Spinney.

According to a 2013 Reuters report, the Pentagon is the only federal agency that has not complied with a 1996 law that requires annual audits of all government departments. The Pentagon has spent tens of billions of dollars to upgrade to more efficient technology in order to become audit-ready. But many of these new systems have failed and been scrapped."

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
LOL,

is not being exchanged..

but chea..

a part of war.

THEIR the wars bruh!!!

What is Ukraine gonna do with American cash?

Cash money ain’t gonna help you when howitzer shells and crusie missles are raining down on you 2am in the morning.

If the US gave them cash?
What you think they gonna do with it?

Buy shit from Amazon?

Yes, some of the money will go into crooks pockets, but it’s mainly going to support military operations.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is Ukraine gonna do with American cash?

Cash money ain’t gonna help you when howitzer shells and crusie missles are raining down on you 2am in the morning.

If the US gave them cash?
What you think they gonna do with it?

Buy shit from Amazon?

Yes, some of the money will go into crooks pockets, but it’s mainly going to support military operations.

Uh the actors, ahem I mean soldiers

dont work for free bruh..

no money the acting ahem I mean

the fighting stops yesterday..