BREAKING: President Biden to announce new $800 million package— Update Feb 15, house going to recess without approval of $60 billion aid

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Stimulus
No Student Loan Forgiveness
No Reparations
No Child Care Credits

no money for America. But we can send Trillions to these Eurocacs? I swear America is pure garbage
Dead this mindset. Two years off from work should have motivated everyone. If not, get left behind. I was getting stimulus checks and buying small stocks with em. Two friends started businesses from home because they were able to work from home and hustle. My buddy started a mobile car detail and was making bread. Crazy bread even when he got lowballed. Fuck that handout mindset. Pay your debts, reparations aren’t happening, your kids and the cost of your responsibility. Who cares what cacs get; we aren’t them.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Dead this mindset. Two years off from work should have motivated everyone. If not, get left behind. I was getting stimulus checks and buying small stocks with em. Two friends started businesses from home because they were able to work from home and hustle. My buddy started a mobile car detail and was making bread. Crazy bread even when he got lowballed. Fuck that handout mindset. Pay your debts, reparations aren’t happening, your kids and the cost of your responsibility. Who cares what cacs get; we aren’t them.
It’s more so the idea or illusion that’s tax money being send over…

so with those thoughts it’s highly understood one feels upset

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
My tax money is being sent to help foreign crackas . I’m not deading anything. If my money is being taken from me to help foreigners I don’t give a fuck about, at least give my money to Americans who need it. I don’t give a fuck about them people. Then let me keep my money. I pay stupid amount of taxes so it can go overseas?!?!? Fuck that

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Stimulus
No Student Loan Forgiveness
No Reparations
No Child Care Credits

no money for America. But we can send Trillions to these Eurocacs? I swear America is pure garbage

America is BEAUTIFUL you have to know civics to know,

these cacs created some fake shit called U.S.A the War Machine,

Human Trafficking global CORPORATION...

Dont allow thier demonic corporation... To stain

America the Beautiful...!!!

Its THE CORPORATION U.S.A and NOT the Beautiful Country

America getting stained by their demonic acts...

We are Americans are we the ONES profiterring off some

fucking war in Asia... btw there is no fuckin Europe

its ALL FUCKIN ASIA!!!

the more we accept bullshit narratives the more they

can get over with their bullshit criminal demonic corporation

that HIJACKED our country America and forces Americans

to pay UNCONSTITUTIONAL INCOME TAXES..

To a FUCKIN FOREIGN COUNTRY ... WASHINGTON D.C

its NOT part of this country

but yet thats where our capital is

in a foreign fucking country..da fuck?

our criminal govt is literally on FOREIGN LAND

and we are so fuckin dumbed down throughout their

indoctrination system we been mind fucked to think is

education, we dont have a fuckin clue, we have a right

to shut this criminal govt down and get one,

that actually CARES ABOUT AMERICAN PEOPLE!!

ITS FUCKIN OBVIOUS THIS ONE ONLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NAZIS

FUCK EM BOTH...

LONG LIVE AMERICA

FUCK THE U.S.A GOVT!!!

LETS GET IT RIGHT MY GOOD PEOPLE

FOR OUR CHILDRENS SAKE!!!

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
"Every American taxpayer, every member of our armed forces can be proud of the fact that our country's generosity -- and the skill and service of our military -- helped arm and repel Russia's aggression in Ukraine to beat back Putin's savagery that tried to seize Ukraine's capital and wipe out Ukraine's government," Biden added.