BREAKING: Police in Windsor Virginia just BEAT AND PEPPER SPRAYED a Black Army Lieutenant while threatening his life in what is being called an illega

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
We had a gun safety meeting with a Va State trooper when I was in the Navy we had a Q&A and one of the major things that he wanted to speak on was jealousy police have for military members :oops: he said that most either couldn't qualify or just could make it in the military and that the standards to be a police officer are very low.

Women in towns around the bases go crazy for military guys too.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Usually the dealership installs paper tags so what was the legal reasoning behind pulling him over in the first place? Report of stolen vehicle missing or stolen registration tags or racist cops who saw an opportunity to put a notch in their racist belt for pepper spraying and beating a black man. But when he gotten out the truck in full military fatigues they realized they really fucked up and because it was being recorded there’s no turning back on the stop so they the cops escalated it to justify pepper spraying him then forcing him to the ground expecting him to physically resist but he didn’t. I

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Yo..i got pulled over by georgia state patrol one time for my tinted windows.. I showed him my DL and my military id..the cop looked at me an said "wtf is this..are you still active"..I told him no.. I did 9yrs including desert storm..he replied back " if I was you I would never show that military id again"..
And promptly gave me a ticket..
It was at this point..I said I have zero fucks to give...

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Nigga, you're either new to the board or some troll trying to get attention. Either way, do some research on members before you start trying to be provocative. I'm one of the most uncompromising members here when it comes to police being held accountable for the mistreatment of black people. Getting paid is the bottom rung on a ladder of equality that sees cops and people that support them either broke, in the unemployment line, jailed or my personal favorite, DEAD!!! So miss me with all this whining about money being the only thing some black people are concerned about. I've held this position for going on 4 decades. How bout you...
thats tiny tina you're talking to. he will have a new name next week. he creates new names often and calls everyone "nigga" while ranting, he's a very a emotional person. biggest loser on the board.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The officers shouted conflicting orders at Nazario, telling him to put his hands out the window while also telling him to open the door and get out, the lawsuit says. At one point, Gutierrez told Nazario he was “fixin’ to ride the lightning,” a reference to the electric chair that was also a line from the movie “The Green Mile,” a film about a Black man facing execution.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

mavz
21 hours ago
How can he take off his seatbelt after being pepper-sprayed and without the police having to think he is reaching for something? Either way, he's frckd. There's something wrong with Mr. Angry cop, way too many roid shots?

Wayland Stevens
Wayland Stevens
21 hours ago
Gives him a reason to shot him. Imagine all the years without body cameras, that excuse would have worked then.

Ian Blair
Ian Blair
17 hours ago
@Wayland Stevens I'm sure it's worked in this country for decades. The prevalence of social media and cameras everywhere have only exposed what was already going on.

s h a d ø w b a n n e d
s h a d ø w b a n n e d
15 hours ago
He was having a bad day cause his wife finally defended herself from his abuse for the first time...

Timothy
Timothy
7 hours ago
I agree. Just how in the fuck is he supposed to keep his hands out the window and open the door and take off his seatbelt all at the same time as they keep on yelling at him to do? Would those scum sucking turds make up their fucking minds what they want him to do?
Show less

Ian Blair

1 hour ago
@tg records its just sad a lot of people don't seem to realize this because they can't imagine a world outside of their own experiences or from someone else's perspective.

nobody
nobody
52 minutes ago
during the start when they were standing at a distance telling him to get out of the car with his hands outside of the window, for sure if he undid his seatbelt they probably would have unloaded on him because he was reaching for something

Ian Blair
Ian Blair
43 minutes ago
@nobody and he did have a registered firearm in the car so it would have been black man with gun gunned down by brave heros.

Peter Phan

16 hours ago
Keep in mind, these cops were acting this way to a uniformed military officer, in a well-lit area, with body cameras rolling. Just imagine what happens in the absence of all these conditions.

Rakanelli

11 hours ago (edited)
The screaming officer should have had his blood tested. This is not normal, he was in a fit of rage. All this for a traffic violation? A traffic violation does not require stepping out the the car. Forget the mace, the situation certainly does not require not one but two guns being pointed at him. I honestly thought he was a murder suspect.

Peter Phan

16 hours ago (edited)
"I'm honestly afraid to get out of the car." The cop responds, "Yeah, you should be." Great incentive to get out of the car, right? The cop literally says to the driver that he SHOULD BE AFRAID to get out of the car! These cops need to be fired, ASAP.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
RACE IN AMERICA
Armed officers suggest Black Army lieutenant would face execution during traffic stop: Lawsuit

By Tom Foreman Jr., Associated Press
Saturday, April 10, 2021 11:38AM

EMBED <>MORE VIDEOS

A Black and Latino U.S. Army lieutenant is suing two Virginia police officers who drew their guns and pepper-sprayed him during a traffic stop.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- A second lieutenant in the U.S. Army is suing two Virginia police officers over a traffic stop last December during which the officers drew their guns, pointed them at him and used a slang term to suggest he was facing execution before pepper-spraying him and knocking him to the ground.

Body camera footage shows Caron Nazario, who is Black and Latino, was dressed in uniform with his hands held in the air outside the driver's side window as he told the armed officers, "I'm honestly afraid to get out."
Recent Stories from ABC 7 NY
2.png
Top Articles
"Yeah, you should be!" one of the officers responded during the stop at a gas station.

In a lawsuit filed earlier this month, Nazario says his constitutional rights were violated during the traffic stop in the town of Windsor. The two sides in the case dispute what happened after a second police officer joined the first one in the stop. At the time, Nazario was coming from his duty station and going home, attorney Jonathan Arthur told The Associated Press on Friday.

"Graduated from Virginia State University. He was commissioned out of their ROTC program. He's an officer in the United States armed forces," Arthur said. "These guys decide to do this to him."

Asked about Nazario's condition after the incident, Arthur said, "He's definitely not doing too well."

RELATED: LAPD bodycam video shows dramatic confrontation; lawsuit accuses officers of racial profiling

Windsor Police Officer Daniel Crocker radioed he was attempting to stop a vehicle with no rear license plate and tinted windows. He said the driver was "eluding police" and he considered it a "high-risk traffic stop," according to a report he submitted afterward and which was included in the court filing.

Arthur said Nazario explained at the time that he wasn't trying to elude the officer, but was trying to stop in a well-lit area "for officer safety and out of respect for the officers."

Another officer, Joe Gutierrez, was driving by when he heard Crocker's call, saw him attempting to stop the SUV and decided to join the traffic stop. Gutierrez acknowledged that Nazario's decision to drive to a lighted area happens to him "a lot, and 80% of the time, it's a minority," Arthur said, quoting the officer.

The lawsuit says by the time the two officers reached Nazario's SUV, the license plate was visible in the rear.

Nazario drove his SUV to a well-lit gas station where, according to the lawsuit, the two officers got out and immediately drew their guns and pointed them at Nazario after they got out of their cars. The officers then attempted to pull Nazario out of the vehicle while he continued to keep his hands in the air. Gutierrez then stepped back and pepper-sprayed Nazario multiple times as officers yelled for him to get out of the car.

"I don't even want to reach for my seatbelt, can you please? ... My hands are out, can you please - look, this is really messed up," Nazario stammered upon being pepper-sprayed, his eyes clenched shut.

The officers shouted conflicting orders at Nazario, telling him to put his hands out the window while also telling him to open the door and get out, the lawsuit says. At one point, Gutierrez told Nazario he was "fixin' to ride the lightning," a reference to the electric chair which was also a line from the movie "The Green Mile," a film about a Black man facing execution.

Nazario got out of the vehicle and again asked for a supervisor. Gutierrez responded with "knee-strikes" to his legs, knocking him to the ground, the lawsuit says. The two officers struck him multiple times, then handcuffed and interrogated him.

The traffic stop was captured on Nazario's cellphone video, and the body-worn cameras worn by Crocker and Gutierrez, according to the lawsuit.

"These cameras captured footage of behavior consistent with a disgusting nationwide trend of law enforcement officers, who, believing they can operate with complete impunity, engage in unprofessional, discourteous, racially biased, dangerous and sometimes deadly abuses of authority ..." the lawsuit says.

The AP reached out to Windsor police for comment, but an email was not returned and their voice mailbox was full. No one answered the phone at a number listed for Crocker on Friday.

Crocker and Gutierrez still work for the department, the town manager told The Virginian-Pilot of Norfolk. Windsor is about 70 miles southeast of Richmond.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Olivia de la Garza
Another case of "breathing while black."

mTNr7Jn2-Jk.png
Top Fan
Wendy Ward
When in God’s name will the cops stop this assault on African Americans who do nothing wrong!? I am ashamed of all of you who wear the uniform because you vowed to protect and serve, yet you are the criminals!

HG Chua
Of all the racist acts by US police, this is the most outrageous and disrespectful. As long as it was not a white man, the rank of lieutenant in the US Army meant nothing to these racist police. They deemed him ok to be pepper-sprayed. If US Army doesn't respond with full force, these racist police will continue to run amok.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excuse me Mr. Foreign Poster but this organization called BLM surfaced. You heard of them? Oh, the football player also sacrificed his career to denounce police brutality. You heard about him? The fuck are you writing about?
Who the fuck are you? What the entire fuck are you babbling about?
This so called football player sacrificed his career to denounce police brutality? Okay. Carry on with your life. This is the extent to I'll have any with whoever the fuck you are.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
What threat was posed that he needed to draw his weapon on a car because it had no plate?

His life was in jeopardy because a car had no plate?

This happened in Dec 2020 and they now release footage about it is even more fucked up. Should of been news from then.

parisian

International
International Member
cacs be like "you need to comply!!" ... comply to what, motherfucker??? ... so if a pig in uniform tells me to jump off the ledge, I should jump? ... fuckouttahere...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
THIS new scandal is precisely why we kneel...
171199873_5012199618873052_7645179049426172914_n.jpg

Did they let him go at the scene? If so that’s some fucked up shit to get pepper sprayed, rough handled, handcuffed and then they say “you can leave”...smh

What threat was posed that he needed to draw his weapon on a car because it had no plate?

His life was in jeopardy because a car had no plate?

This happened in Dec 2020 and they now release footage about it is even more fucked up. Should of been news from then.

That was my first reaction like what happened to make you immediately jump out with your weapon drawn.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Did they let him go at the scene? If so that’s some fucked up shit to get pepper sprayed, rough handled, handcuffed and then they say “you can leave”...smh

That was my first reaction like what happened to make you immediately jump out with your weapon drawn.
Was a car reported stolen in the area?

I'm sorry, I don't want to see them lose their jobs. I want them mofo's bodied.

Too many of these mofo's lose their job and a next podunk town in the "brother hood" will quickly hire them onto their force and make him a sargeant.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cops are idiots but......

.....Dude wasn't cooperating.

No he wasn’t cooperating. You argue with cops in court and by lawsuits, you don’t argue with them in the street. You may win or lose in court but you always lose on the street.

Yes they cops were doing too much for a paper tag but, our responsibility as Black men is to make it home to our families. Comply and sort everything out instead of resisting on the street.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dumbass young Cac cop called in a Felony/High Risk Traffic Stop for not stopping immediately... (Temporary Tag was displayed in the back window...)

The other cop shows up on some Super Cop shit not knowing or even trying to gather any information...

"High risk stop: Any stop which possesses a significant risk to the officer when dealing with the occupants of a motor vehicle. These situations typically involve known or suspected felons, an armed individual(s), or any potentially dangerous person. "

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Dumbass young Cac cop called in a Felony/High Risk Traffic Stop for not stopping immediately... (Temporary Tag was displayed in the back window...)

The other cop shows up on some Super Cop shit not knowing or even trying to gather any information...

"High risk stop: Any stop which possesses a significant risk to the officer when dealing with the occupants of a motor vehicle. These situations typically involve known or suspected felons, an armed individual(s), or any potentially dangerous person. "

Seems like it’s always that second cop that arrives that on that gung-ho super cop shit. First cop was like “sir work with us”, second cop on some “I GAVE YOU AN ORDER!!!”