BREAKING: Police in Windsor Virginia just BEAT AND PEPPER SPRAYED a Black Army Lieutenant while threatening his life in what is being called an illega

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cops are idiots but......

.....Dude wasn't cooperating.

And for those who say "what about living our military", alot of cops around military bases prey on the military. I remember local cops use to be staked out around the base just waiting to pull a soldier over. I had a couple of run-ins with them too.

Last edited:

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo their time is almost about to run out they are going to fuck up shit going out the door we just have to hold on tight
Hosea Williams used to use a word to convey the feelings of people who are undergoing or have undergone this type of treatment. Dehumanizing! This man will never be the same. I certainly hope this shit is about to be over because I can not stand to see this happen to our people for much longer. It is so very hard to watch.

The-brain

Potential Star
Registered
You dumb project niggas think everything is about getting money. This is deeper than a lawsuit. That’s the problem with project bum niggas.... all you think about is free money. That’s why we are continually abused. Oh well they can kill us.... we’ll just throw them a few bucks and shut them up. Pathetic thinking.... I blame you niggas non working mothers who spent their lives collecting welfare, section eight, and child support. All you fools know is getting unearned money. Nothing else matters ...sigh!

The-brain

Potential Star
Registered
Yo their time is almost about to run out they are going to fuck up shit going out the door we just have to hold on tight
I have no idea wtf nonsense you’re talking about. Is this your same wisdom you were kicking for four years about trump?

If anyone is on their way out it’s blacks. We will be extinct soon. We have nothing but fools in this bs ass race. 90% of black fools are against getting vaccinated. So, while every god damn group is protected from covid (including illegals), black fools are proud to denounce protection. Then, we have to worry about 1/3 of our men being locked up. Finally, we have to deal with almost 50% of our people identifying as gay suddenly. You can’t see one group of commercials without some black fool dressed in drag or a pink or in an AIDS medication commercial or just blatantly gay or lesbo. We are the race thats on our way out the door straight to extinction.

Nkw watch little faggots cry to HNIC..

you’re mad at me for stating facts? You think me going away will make what I said any less true? FOH

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Wait till they fuck with your relatives or loved ones. Then nobody but you will give a shit!
Hold up, how'd you get there? Lmao I hate pigs of all kinds, world police aka military and local pigs get zero love from me. They're the most corrupt group of series killers and brainwashed psychos on the planet. Think you missed(or maybe I didn't make clear) what my point was. Lol in this particalualr case it's a world pig vs a local pig so idgaf.

The-brain

Potential Star
Registered
Hold up, how'd you get there? Lmao I hate pigs of all kinds, world police aka military and local pigs get zero love from me. They're the most corrupt group of series killers and brainwashed psychos on the planet. Think you missed(or maybe I didn't make clear) what my point was. Lol in this particalualr case it's a world pig vs a local pig so idgaf.
Damn, there’s nothing worse than an idiot who’s convinced himself that he’s smart. A world pig? For real? USA military are deployed to combat military personnel from other countries dummy. Without them, we’d all be speaking German or Chinese by now. USA soldiers don’t go out on their own and oppress and abuse American citizens. They follow orders and carry out missions, usually overseas. This is different from a local cop who uses his prejudices to abuse his power and oppress the citizens of a community that he’s paid six figures to protect and serve.

Please, don’t post anymore. You’re an idiot and an embarrassment.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Damn, there’s nothing worse than an idiot who’s convinced himself that he’s smart. A world pig? For real? USA military are deployed to combat military personnel from other countries dummy. Without them, we’d all be speaking German or Chinese by now. USA soldiers don’t go out on their own and oppress and abuse American citizens. They follow orders and carry out missions, usually overseas. This is different from a local cop who uses his prejudices to abuse his power and oppress the citizens of a community that he’s paid six figures to protect and serve.

Please, don’t post anymore. You’re an idiot and an embarrassment.
Fuck you boot licker, our military is sent around the world to destabilize governments and kill brown and black people. They kill children and laugh and jome about it(as seen on video) they rape women and little girls so miss me with your patriot the few the proud bullshit. Fuck you and the us army you bitch

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You dumb project niggas think everything is about getting money. This is deeper than a lawsuit. That’s the problem with project bum niggas.... all you think about is free money. That’s why we are continually abused. Oh well they can kill us.... we’ll just throw them a few bucks and shut them up. Pathetic thinking.... I blame you niggas non working mothers who spent their lives collecting welfare, section eight, and child support. All you fools know is getting unearned money. Nothing else matters ...sigh!
I have no idea wtf nonsense you’re talking about. Is this your same wisdom you were kicking for four years about trump?

If anyone is on their way out it’s blacks. We will be extinct soon. We have nothing but fools in this bs ass race. 90% of black fools are against getting vaccinated. So, while every god damn group is protected from covid (including illegals), black fools are proud to denounce protection. Then, we have to worry about 1/3 of our men being locked up. Finally, we have to deal with almost 50% of our people identifying as gay suddenly. You can’t see one group of commercials without some black fool dressed in drag or a pink or in an AIDS medication commercial or just blatantly gay or lesbo. We are the race thats on our way out the door straight to extinction.

you’re mad at me for stating facts? You think me going away will make what I said any less true? FOH
Damn, there’s nothing worse than an idiot who’s convinced himself that he’s smart.
Yup and You proved it cac

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
Those Officers are done! These guys used all that use of force with no arrest? Are you serious? And for what? Paper tags? If it was that serious for the Officers, all that had to do is explain why they pulled him over, get his license, run the tags through the dispatcher and explain there will be a warrant for his arrest later, if the tags come back negative.

———-

"Unbecoming Conduct in a Law Enforcement Capacity in an Effort of Felonious Assault Against a Command Official of the United States Army". This is a real charge and it is punishable under federal law and military law.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Just penises 45

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes but this shit must must stop! How long must we endure this bullshit?
Notice how Asians just rally around each other and got results in less than a year but we got bitch ass coons like herschel walker and ostrich looking cow like candance owens derailing Black efforts for equality.
Yeah, ten, ban me for this comment too, fuck your ban!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is really time for us to leave this bullshit. I can't see myself staying much longer in this toxic ass environment.

thats what they want to they can steal the land we have aboriginal rights to...

and if only we knew what it meant to have aboriginal rights..

we wouldnt even think about giving up shit..

what we would be doing is demanding they

obey aboriginal laws or go home...

but they dumbed us down, and have us thinkin we are some fictional

thing called negro, black, colored, african american, instead

of what we are...

Indigenous American Moors from one of the many nations that was already

here on the CONTINENT of America.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga, you're either new to the board or some troll trying to get attention. Either way, do some research on members before you start trying to be provocative. I'm one of the most uncompromising members here when it comes to police being held accountable for the mistreatment of black people. Getting paid is the bottom rung on a ladder of equality that sees cops and people that support them either broke, in the unemployment line, jailed or my personal favorite, DEAD!!! So miss me with all this whining about money being the only thing some black people are concerned about. I've held this position for going on 4 decades. How bout you...

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Cops are idiots but......

.....Dude wasn't cooperating.

And for those who say "what about living our military", alot of cops around military bases prey on the military. I remember local cops use to be stakes out around the base just waiting to pull a soldier over. I had a couple of run-ins with them too.
We had a gun safety meeting with a Va State trooper when I was in the Navy we had a Q&A and one of the major things that he wanted to speak on was jealousy police have for military members :oops: he said that most either couldn't qualify or just could make it in the military and that the standards to be a police officer are very low.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Yes but this shit must must stop! How long must we endure this bullshit?
Notice how Asians just rally around each other and got results in less than a year but we got bitch ass coons like herschel walker and ostrich looking cow like candance owens derailing Black efforts for equality.
Yeah, ten, ban me for this comment too, fuck your ban!
Excuse me Mr. Foreign Poster but this organization called BLM surfaced. You heard of them? Oh, the football player also sacrificed his career to denounce police brutality. You heard about him? The fuck are you writing about?

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
We had a gun safety meeting with a Va State trooper when I was in the Navy we had a Q&A and one of the major things that he wanted to speak on was jealousy police have for military members :oops: he said that most either couldn't qualify or just could make it in the military and that the standards to be a police officer are very low.
Yep. Cops are wanna be soldiers that could not make the cut.

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you guys watch that shit?

It's hard but we need to see the horrific acts cacs commit in order to push back on them and the coons who defend them. It was hard to watch what happened to George Floyd but because so many did that pig Chauvin is going to prison for a long time :hmm: