BREAKING: Police in Windsor Virginia just BEAT AND PEPPER SPRAYED a Black Army Lieutenant while threatening his life in what is being called an illega

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Aaron Ennis
The uniform didn’t even save him from some form of excessive force, now imagine if he wasn’t wearing it. He could’ve easily been killed all because an aggressive cop wanted to flex his badge.
I’m scared to get of the car...
Cops response: Well you should be!
How are they even allowed to service the community

Joa McCarthy
I look at it as an attack on a Lt. Army Medic is an insurgent attack on America! The "officer" who disclosed himself as a veteran should lose all benefits and pension as a result of this. Who the hell put rinky dink town cops with deadly weapons ahead of a Lieutenant officer in our military? We give foreign diplomats immunity and we should do the same for our own military officers that meet background criteria. This was one of the most disgusting displays of police brutality that I have ever seen. The video is painful to watch.
Fox News
hasn't even covered it (says a lot...again). It would NOT happen in Boston, New York, Chicago, LA, San Diego, Seattle, Norfolk, Miami...NOW WAY. I hope he takes the whole town to the cleaners and the DOJ needs to descend on that racist, bigoted Anti-American community!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Jim Anderson
FUCK YOUR THIN BLUE LINE PIGS
1f416.png

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You dumb project niggas think everything is about getting money. This is deeper than a lawsuit. That’s the problem with project bum niggas.... all you think about is free money. That’s why we are continually abused. Oh well they can kill us.... we’ll just throw them a few bucks and shut them up. Pathetic thinking.... I blame you niggas non working mothers who spent their lives collecting welfare, section eight, and child support. All you fools know is getting unearned money. Nothing else matters ...sigh!
Ignoring your new screen names is becoming a hobby of mine..

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You dumb project niggas think everything is about getting money. This is deeper than a lawsuit. That’s the problem with project bum niggas.... all you think about is free money. That’s why we are continually abused. Oh well they can kill us.... we’ll just throw them a few bucks and shut them up. Pathetic thinking.... I blame you niggas non working mothers who spent their lives collecting welfare, section eight, and child support. All you fools know is getting unearned money. Nothing else matters ...sigh!
I have no idea wtf nonsense you’re talking about. Is this your same wisdom you were kicking for four years about trump?

If anyone is on their way out it’s blacks. We will be extinct soon. We have nothing but fools in this bs ass race. 90% of black fools are against getting vaccinated. So, while every god damn group is protected from covid (including illegals), black fools are proud to denounce protection. Then, we have to worry about 1/3 of our men being locked up. Finally, we have to deal with almost 50% of our people identifying as gay suddenly. You can’t see one group of commercials without some black fool dressed in drag or a pink or in an AIDS medication commercial or just blatantly gay or lesbo. We are the race thats on our way out the door straight to extinction.

Nkw watch little faggots cry to HNIC..

you’re mad at me for stating facts? You think me going away will make what I said any less true? FOH
Damn, there’s nothing worse than an idiot who’s convinced himself that he’s smart. A world pig? For real? USA military are deployed to combat military personnel from other countries dummy. Without them, we’d all be speaking German or Chinese by now. USA soldiers don’t go out on their own and oppress and abuse American citizens. They follow orders and carry out missions, usually overseas. This is different from a local cop who uses his prejudices to abuse his power and oppress the citizens of a community that he’s paid six figures to protect and serve.

Please, don’t post anymore. You’re an idiot and an embarrassment.

You're a faggot Tina Tot

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cops are idiots but......

.....Dude wasn't cooperating.

And for those who say "what about living our military", alot of cops around military bases prey on the military. I remember local cops use to be staked out around the base just waiting to pull a soldier over. I had a couple of run-ins with them too.
with all due respect , is the serviceman just a serf who should just skip & jump at every police command at every turn , as if he has no agency or deserves a modicum of respect even while in uniform?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
with all due respect , is the serviceman just a serf who should just skip & jump at every police command at every turn , as if he has no agency or deserves a modicum of respect even while in uniform?

No, but we all know by now cops will give a simple command to hide/cover their bullshit. Whether the stop was justified or not, the fact that he refused to follow the simple command gives them something to hide behind and justify any actions they take after that.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dude was in uniform too

This is why I took that Boyz N The Hood conversation from Furious to Tre seriously.

He got a reward for defending "his country"

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Brand New Car

window tint was part of the reason for the stop. If it came off the lot like that. I would sue the dealership also

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Cops are idiots but......

.....Dude wasn't cooperating.

@KingTaharqa :hmm:

Yes but this shit must must stop! How long must we endure this bullshit?
Notice how Asians just rally around each other and got results in less than a year but we got bitch ass coons like herschel walker and ostrich looking cow like candance owens derailing Black efforts for equality.
Yeah, ten, ban me for this comment too, fuck your ban!

What did TEN ban you for earlier?

No he wasn’t cooperating. You argue with cops in court and by lawsuits, you don’t argue with them in the street. You may win or lose in court but you always lose on the street.

Yes they cops were doing too much for a paper tag but, our responsibility as Black men is to make it home to our families. Comply and sort everything out instead of resisting on the street.

Cooperate how? By keeping his hands out of the car as he was told, or sticking his hands in the car to unbuckle his seatbelt and open the door to get out and risk getting shot because he “was reaching for something”?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cooperate how? By keeping his hands out of the car as he was told, or sticking his hands in the car to unbuckle his seatbelt and open the door to get out and risk getting shot because he “was reaching for something”?

By opening the door slowly and getting out of the car.

Black people are pulled over everyday and we don’t all get shot. Yes they “Could’ve” said that he was reaching for something but most likely he’d get out the car, they’d look at the registration and he’d be on his way.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
By opening the door slowly and getting out of the car.

Black people are pulled over everyday and we don’t all get shot. Yes they “Could’ve” said that he was reaching for something but most likely he’d get out the car, they’d look at the registration and he’d be on his way.

:smh:

Did you watch the video? The first cop pulled up and called it in as a “FELONY” traffic stop, brandished and pointed his gun and ordered him to stick his hands out of the window!!! They clearly weren’t approaching this as a regular traffic stop!