Breaking News Kaepernick Settles with NFL Drops Suit

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep it real... Even if the evidence did come out, that ain't gonna stop these crackers from watching it.

If blacks stop doin anything in unison that whole entity will collapse. They will fight hard but in about 10 yrs the nfl would look like nba attendance. Imagine 20k pple in a 70k+ size stadium.

Plus wutever we replace it with will be the next big thing. At that point the NFL would be a nascar lookin crowd...

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
This goes out to Colin Kaepernick & Ed Reid......

Rest In Peace Johnny Kemp one of the greatest 1 Hit Wonder Songs Eva! :itsawrap:

craigrobinsondancinlol.gif

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Actually yes. Every day there is someone turning 12; 13; 17; 20.....

Everyday there is someone that doesnt know about the history of racism and how deep it is. Every day there is someone that thinks racism is over. That it ended during Lincoln tenure when he "freed" the slaves.

Those people need to hear and see shit like this. Look at black history month alone and how it is being celebrated.

These kids learning about jackie robinson, mlk, george washington carver. They not learning the real. Even now there are people that dont see #metoo movement is a witch hunt against black men. They think it is something else.

Why you think the media keeps selling the american dream over and over.....cuz everyday there is someone that needs to be miseducated

What does any of that have to do with Kapernick's case against the NFL???

It's not Kapernick's job to raise other people's kids or educate sunken place niggas...he used his platform to speak on something but his case against the NFL was about him being blackballed because to do so.

So what if he WON and got a settlement....would he still be a sellout?

Like what are yall talking about.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kaepernick put the spotlight on police brutality it's the black organizations and politicians job to make laws protecting us from race soldiers...You had many black organizations and politicians talking how fucked up the NFL treatment Kap yet sat on their asses and did nothing......

You had the Congressional Black Caucus rarely said anything about Kaepernick but was very vocal on the DACA issue...How the hell you're going to ignore the black issue yet vocal on an issue that has nothing to do with us....They are the ones that's suppose to make a change yet Kap and Reid was by themselves, since the NFLPA didnt help them at all.

BOOM!!!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If blacks stop doin anything in unison that whole entity will collapse. They will fight hard but in about 10 yrs the nfl would look like nba attendance. Imagine 20k pple in a 70k+ size stadium.

Plus wutever we replace it with will be the next big thing. At that point the NFL would be a nascar lookin crowd...

You would think so but these crackers hatred for us is so strong, you'll probably have non football watchers attending games.

Additionally, it's hard for football to lose attendance when you compare 8 games to 41. I can't speak for all of us but my black ass tries to only support those who support us.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...no comment....I’m gonna change my username now....I’m about two posts away from being exposed. #rippeterlongshort

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
What did you think the actual goal of the lawsuit was ? You think his attorney took the case for "principals"?

I was laughing even when it started. Him taking whatever money in the dark of the night, instead of EXPOSING whatever secrets y'all had hoped he would in a lawsuit, just further confirms what I already knew.

When the other guy took some money for the organization be was called a sellout. This guy takes money for him SELF and y'all see nothing wrong. Lol ok. Congrats.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was laughing even when it started. Him taking whatever money in the dark of the night, instead of EXPOSING whatever secrets y'all had hoped he would in a lawsuit, just further confirms what I already knew.

When the other guy took some money for the organization be was called a sellout. This guy takes money for him SELF and y'all see nothing wrong. Lol ok. Congrats.
You didn't answer my question tho.

What do you think the goal of a lawsuit is. And do you think his attorney took the case for "principals"?

Try not to filibuster this time.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I swear this month has been a world wind...

Between Trumps daily bullshit
JLO and the Grammy's
R.Kelly
21 Savage
Empire fag
Dame's apology
Now this...

This month only has 28 days and they have all have some fuckery

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You didn't answer my question tho.

What do you think the goal of a lawsuit is. And do you think his attorney took the case for "principals"?

Try not to filibuster this time.
If two sentences is a filibuster to you, i dunno what to say to you. Especially when the first sentence was the answer to your question.

An undocslosed amount to stfu and go away. Some hero.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If two sentences is a filibuster to you, i dunno what to say to you. Especially when the first sentence was the answer to your question.

An undocslosed amount to stfu and go away. Some hero.
Kaep is due lost wages he would have earned if the owners hadn't have colluded: he deserves that money.

prospect

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He was cut a nice check. They had major dirt on those owners and head officials at the NFL. The NFL didn't want none of that info to be seen by the public. I love how Kaep played this.

We wanted to see that dirt!!! Damn!!!!

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Let’s face it, Kaep is going to get killed for this move. Is there that much of a difference between this and what the brothers at Starbucks did besides the dollar amount?

The initial protest was admirable but he’s proven that he is no Ali.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They could stretch it out in court. How much do you want to spend in lawyer fees?

He may have the time but does he have the funds?

Yes.

But also the law firm took that case for the clout as well as a piece of the payout

You don't believe being the lawyer that fought the NFL and won wouldn't be a feather in their firms cap that will bring them tens of millions in billable hours for the rest of their careers?

This is a career making case

So yes I'm almost completely certain that they went in there like fleece Johnson

I likes ya and I wants to have you
We can do this the easy way or the hard way

The NFL thought about it tried everything in their books and then came with a number they couldn't say no to.

They wanted it the easy way.

We know the NFL they'll fight everything in the world until they can't