Breaking News Kaepernick Settles with NFL Drops Suit

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Lmao.. police killing us is the absolute last thing we need to worry about concerning black safety.

If your main concern is the safety of blacks, come up with a solution that prevents these black youth from killing our own people at a 90% rate. I can live with the 5 racist cop killings per year... I cannot deal with the thousand blac on black murders yearly
Black on black crime?
Hand check, mufucca.

spider705

BGOL Investor
some of us came from the hood we see more brothas smoking each other than cops smoking us...not to say police isn't a problem but its a real issue
Bro I'm from the hood too so dead that issue. My family from 5th Ward and I grew up on Homestead... Ask anybody from Houston and they'll tell you about them areas, pimp...

I'm not saying it isn't an issue, I'm saying that's an issue for another day. This whole thing was about Injustice and racial inequality, not about "black on black" crime. Let's not divert from one and add onto the other by conflating the two issues.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao.. police killing us is the absolute last thing we need to worry about concerning black safety.

If your main concern is the safety of blacks, come up with a solution that prevents these black youth from killing our own people at a 90% rate. I can live with the 5 racist cop killings per year... I cannot deal with the thousand blac on black murders yearly

some of us came from the hood we see more brothas smoking each other than cops smoking us...not to say police isn't a problem but its a real issue

Cops killing us is an issue because their job is to protect us. Not only do they kill us, they railroad us to jail on bs charges. Harass us and put us in situations where we react that’ll give us more charges.

Regarding Blacks killing those around them, people have to learn how to handle situations.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You loved him more when you thought he would die broke?

I knew as soon as word got out that he got some $, some simple niggas would turn on him and call him a sellout like he hasn't done more than 99% of us in this fight for equality, justice, and rights in the face of police brutality.

We love counting other people's $ smh

spider705

BGOL Investor
Lmao... being able to recognize the method in which we are being gunned down like animals warrants a hand check? You’re another dumb ass nigga on ignore.

I get it!!!!! I finally understand! To be truly black, you’re not supposed to give a shit about blac lives UNLESS a white or cop kills a black person. ONLY THEN does a black life matter, otherwise who gives a fucking shit! And anyone who doesn’t see it this way must verify that they are truly black!

Dumb ass nigga
Yeah you definitely a agent...
Either that or one of Tina's many user names... Either way, hand check mufucca.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Cops killing us is an issue because their job is to protect us. Not only do they kill us, they railroad us to jail on bs charges. Harass us and put us in situations where we react that’ll give us more charges.

Regarding Blacks killing those around them, people have to learn how to handle situations.
Exactly... These coons and crackers in here being willfully ignorant and trying their best to divert from one subject to the next... Focus on the topic at hand... No black person alive is blind to the fact of blacks killing blacks is it a high, but so is white killing white, brown killing brown, etc... This has nothing to do with my community (I say MY community because I know it's a few cacs reading this response playing make believe) having some sort of exclusive rights to crime but instead crimes committed by proximity, meaning you're likely to rob steal or kill your neighbor because we are STILL living in a segregated society... So the person that gets attacked likely looks like the attacker...

But again, that's another discussion for another day. We're talking about paid sworn servants of the law that essentially have two sets of rules for a person based on the amount of melanin in their skin. And no other ethnicity has precursors placed on their treatment by these servants and society in general other than black folk.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Lmao... being able to recognize the method in which we are being gunned down like animals warrants a hand check? You’re another dumb ass nigga on ignore.

I get it!!!!! I finally understand! To be truly black, you’re not supposed to give a shit about blac lives UNLESS a white or cop kills a black person. ONLY THEN does a black life matter, otherwise who gives a fucking shit! And anyone who doesn’t see it this way must verify that they are truly black!

Dumb ass nigga

You do know that we march,protest and whatever you want to call it to stop crime in the community.

You do know that segregation,the lack of opportunities,housing,racism and etc plays a huge part,why crime is problem in some black communities. Folks keep bringing up Chicago yet never talk about the root of the problem. Chicago is the most segregated city in the country but somehow nobody talks about the lack of opportunities,housing and the racism that goes there. I'm not just talking out of my ass,there's been article after article saying this.

You do know,that we do have community centers and etc that help us find jobs.And,that's despite having limited resources,funds pulled and etc.

To bring up black on black crime is bullshit and you're not telling the whole story.

White people kill each other everyday yet you don't see one person talk about it...Hell,they try to say it's mental illness.

Asians kill each other everyday, so do Hispanics yet none of them don't get the stigma like we do.

Black people have always fought against crime within the community but it doesn't get any coverage at all.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know that we march,protest and whatever you want to call it to stop crime in the community.

You do know that segregation,the lack of opportunities,housing,racism and etc plays a huge part,why crime is problem in some black communities. Folks keep bringing up Chicago yet never talk about the root of the problem. Chicago is the most segregated city in the country but somehow nobody talks about the lack of opportunities,housing and the racism that goes there. I'm not just talking out of my ass,there's been article after article saying this.

You do know,that we do have community centers and etc that help us find jobs.And,that's despite having limited resources,funds pulled and etc.

To bring up black on black crime is bullshit and you're not telling the whole story.

White people kill each other everyday yet you don't see one person talk about it...Hell,they try to say it's mental illness.

Asians kill each other everyday, so do Hispanics yet none of them don't get the stigma like we do.

Black people have always fought against crime within the community but it doesn't get any coverage at all.
Yeah bruh they don't build shit in our communities. I'm about 80 miles from the Chi and it's the same shit in my town. On the black side of town they don't have businesses like they have on the predomitnately white side of town. Everything is out on the white side of town. But best believe you can find a bunch of tobacco and liquor stores on our side of town.

Our stores have gotten better but they use to be horrible, you could barely find any fresh produce. Eventually they built a super Walmart over here, which gave a lot of black folks jobs. Some fools tried messing that up by stealing at the self checkout in the beginning but they fixed that problem by closing self checkout at 10pm but I guess they found a way around that so now the store isn't 24hrs, its closes at 12 now :smh:. Even with that happening that store was still needed over here.

Last edited:

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
We will see how it plays out we will see if the settlement alters the way he goes about “protesting” or taking his stance. It just broke so we have to see how it plays out. But right now with limited details it feels like he sold his cause out for the bread.

His cause had nothing to do with the NFL. His cause was a social issue. The hope was to spark dialogue regarding the police and the judicial system that protects them at all cost. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with the NFL. His suing the NFL was and IS nothing more than a former employee suing his employer for what equates to wrongful termination. The fact that muthafuckas are confusing social versus professional is disturbing to me.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I doubt it is more than the whole amount potential contract money lost.

That's what the NFL would love for you to believe. When the numbers first came out CACs were furious. By suggesting it was a lower amount it reduces the sting and diminishes the win when common sense says the figure would be based the potential loss of salary for a QB whose last check was about $12MM per, punitive damages for proving collusion and lastly HUSH money to make sure he doesn't disclose the circumstances of the settlement. The fact that he banked $20MM from Nike should tell you he wouldn't settle for chump change.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Cacs gonna be beside themselves when they find out Kaep got close to a hunded mill :lol:

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Cacs gonna be beside themselves when they find out Kaep got close to a hunded mill :lol:

What was his last payday $12-14MM? Loss of wages would put him around $50MM. Had it gone to the Arbitrator the punitive damages could have been twice that. Then you'd have to add on the cost of keeping it quiet. That's a LOT of fuckin' money.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
What was his last payday $12-14MM? Loss of wages would put him around $50MM. Had it gone to the Arbitrator the punitive damages could have been twice that. Then you'd have to add on the cost of keeping it quiet. That's a LOT of fuckin' money.
A non disclosure too, so you know the amount was sick!:yes:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Multiple Ole Miss members kneel during anthem before UGA matchup
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ole-miss-members-kneel-anthem-georgia-matchup

Several members of the Ole Miss men's basketball program knelt during the national anthem before Saturday's game against Georgia.

The reason for their action was not immediately known, though the game was being played while two pro-Confederate groups marched toward the Oxford campus.

According to the Clarion-Ledger, the groups were protesting "Ole Miss' discontinuation of Colonel Reb as its mascot and other efforts the university has taken to distance itself from Confederate heritage."

Ole Miss coach Kermit Davis, who took the job in March, had said during his introductory news conference that his team would be one "that respects the flag and the national anthem." Davis had also emphasized standing for the national anthem in his previous position at Middle Tennessee State.