Breaking News Kaepernick Settles with NFL Drops Suit

makingmoves2

Star
Registered
Bullshit!!! Out them racist fucks ... show the people what's up!!! I believed in him when he first started out and saying it wasn't about the money ... this makes me second guess that initial initiative. OUT THEM RACIST FUCKS!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bullshit!!! Out them racist fucks ... show the people what's up!!! I believed in him when he first started out and saying it wasn't about the money ... this makes me second guess that initial initiative. OUT THEM RACIST FUCKS!!!

The collusion suit is about keeping him from making a living because he spoke up about those racist things.
They admitted they were with this settlement.
Not hard to grasp that right?

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For second day, Republicans reject effort to recognize Colin Kaepernick as part of Black History Month

MADISON - Republicans in the state Senate rejected a move Wednesday by black lawmakers to recognize Colin Kaepernick as part of Black History Month — prompting Democrats to oppose a ceremonial resolution that usually gains broad bipartisan support.

The turn of events meant that both of the state's black senators, Lena Taylor and LaTonya Johnson, voted against a measure meant to celebrate Black History Month.

The pair expressed frustration that white legislators excised the National Football League quarterback's name from the long list of those worthy of praise.

"This year all of the sudden for the first time we’ve been told that we have to have permission to determine who we want to honor for Black History Month," Taylor said on the Senate floor. "I have not seen it when we’ve honored any other group, any other thing."

She said white Republicans have maintained "they’re best suited to decide for African-Americans what we should value, who we should honor."

RELATED: Wisconsin GOP lawmakers oppose Black History Month resolution naming Colin Kaepernick

The Senate vote came a day after a similar fight flared in the Assembly amid GOP opposition to honoring someone who has drawn attention for kneeling during the national anthem to protest the treatment of black people.

GOP senators did not explain their views on the floor of the Senate as Democrats criticized them for four hours for keeping black lawmakers from lauding Kaepernick.

Supporters say Kaepernick is exercising his First Amendment right to protest what he views as racial injustice. Critics say he is denigrating the American flag and American principles.

The plan to honor Kaepernick won initial support from two Senate Republicans — Alberta Darling of River Hills and Dale Kooyenga of Brookfield — but the pair went along with keeping Kaepernick's name off the resolution after their colleagues raised objections.

Kooyenga said he did not believe he had reversed his stance on the resolution.

"It's a procedural vote," he said of his vote to keep Kaepernick's name off the list of those to be honored.

Democratic Sen. Jon Erpenbach of Middleton called the partisan split on the issue "one of the uglier" votes senators have taken.

"There is such a thing as white privilege and we're looking at it right now. We're staring it in the face," he said.

It's the second year in a row the resolution recognizing Black History Month has sparked controversy.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...effort-recognize-colin-kaepernick/2858616002/

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
He was cut a nice check. They had major dirt on those owners and head officials at the NFL. The NFL didn't want none of that info to be seen by the public. I love how Kaep played this.
Well then he sold out because he stench from the beginning was it was never about the money

Will be interesting to see if he gets invited to a camp

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If he don’t land on a roster did he sellout for a little money? Remember all that hell Reid gave Malcolm jenkins for settling with the league

No because he could have made WAY more money than just shutting up and throwing the football......muthafuckas want the bravest of us to die broke and fucked up then have some memorial by the same people that shitted on you when your dead....fuck that.

Cacs and coons included feel some type of way when you don't compromise what you believe in AND get paid.......that's not suppose to happen.

Last edited:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well then he sold out because he stench from the beginning was it was never about the money

Fuck outta here.....what's he suppose to do....NOT take the money? How else is he suppose to make up for his lost wages?

Fucking stupid.

Kirk Cousins and Alex Smith out bum ass out here robbin teams of way more.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I don't know where this came from.
Confusing the 2 issues is fuck shit
1. He spoke up about social injustice. He talked about poor people the police and things wrong with the racist system.
2. He was held out of a job he was qualified to do because of that.
3. He sued saying he was held out of said job because he was speaking out about social injustice.

Which part is never about the money? That makes NO SENSE.
If they allowed him to do what his profession was he wouldn't be suing them in the first place and he'd be getting paid
It was always about the fairness to EARN A LIVING
lol

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know where this came from.
Confusing the 2 issues is fuck shit
1. He spoke up about social injustice. He talked about poor people the police and things wrong with the racist system.
2. He was held out of a job he was qualified to do because of that.
3. He sued saying he was held out of said job because he was speaking out about social injustice.

Which part is never about the money? That makes NO SENSE.
If they allowed him to do what his profession was he wouldn't be suing them in the first place and he'd be getting paid
It was always about the fairness to EARN A LIVING
lol

I was just about to reply the same thing.