Breaking News Kaepernick Settles with NFL Drops Suit

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got his bread (hopefully).
He got his Nike deal so he can still make moves.
He can keep his philanthropy alive.
The league paid a price.
Cac business closed trying to boycott him.
Eric Ried got his bread too.
League won’t do that shit again.

Why are you n@ggas still watching and supporting that racist ass league?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Can’t really have this debate with you becsuse your like his biggest fan on the board respectfully

But let’s just say it comes out they partnodnhis stettlements NDA was no more protesting or any sort
Kap said already if he signed with a team he wasn't taking a knee anymore.

He can still talk about the things that brought about the protest in the first place, I don't think that changes. That's his philanthropic/charity work and the NFL would be wise to not only allow him to continue talking about it but also jump aboard, back him and encourage him to keep up that work.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unless it’s going over my head...how is this a victory? If a nigga give you 80 million to shut the fuck up that means whatever you know is worth more than twice that. So was this always the end game? Just to get paid?
That’s the white argument.
The league owes him. He got his bread or close to it. He taught a racist league that you must pay for your misdeeds. He also showed black people that we prefer for those with everything to lose to stand those with nothing. He lost his career and we clown him? I don’t give a fuck if he marry a white bitch with the money, clown ass blacks still support that racist league. Y’all still buy jerseys. Y’all still patronize the businesses who shit on him and black people. He sacrificed his rep and safety so someone in a chat room and call his integrity into question.

What he knows is obvious-white people love a flag more than people of color.
The league is racist.
The fans are racist.
The sponsors support racism.
We support those sponsors and the league because we are a disjointed race.

The league said fuck yo couch and we said “Here’s my money!”

GangGangOrca

Rising Star
Registered
The collusion suit is about keeping him from making a living because he spoke up about those racist things.
They admitted they were with this settlement.
Not hard to grasp that right?

It doesn't necessarily admit guilt. I mean we all know the NFL is guilty, and as soon as they starting throwing those depositions around niggas was quick to settle. If a company like the NFL with endless bread didn't wanna just drown Kap in lawyer fees? Them niggas was guilty. But in the eyes of the law the NFL can just hide behind their NDA.

A part of me wishes he didn't take the settlement and just exposed them niggas, but I can't expect Kap can't go to bat for us more than he already has. Them same niggas who can't even stop watching football for a season are the same niggas talking about he sold out.

The initial protest was admirable but he’s proven that he is no Ali.

Ali was revered long after, which Kap will be. I'm sure the same conversations we're having about Kap now are the same conversations they had about Ali back then

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Kap said already if he signed with a team he wasn't taking a knee anymore.

He can still talk about the things that brought about the protest in the first place, I don't think that changes. That's his philanthropic/charity work and the NFL would be wise to not only allow him to continue talking about it but also jump aboard, back him and encourage him to keep up that work.
You ain’t never lied in an interview? :roflmao:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got his bread (hopefully).
He got his Nike deal so he can still make moves.
He can keep his philanthropy alive.
The league paid a price.
Cac business closed trying to boycott him.
Eric Ried got his bread too.
League won’t do that shit again.

Why are you n@ggas still watching and supporting that racist ass league?
Very solid points bru and as to why we still watch football? It's hard not to, it's ingrained in my soul like many others. This just doesn't apply to brothas, racist cacs are the same way. A league where there is over 70% African Americans and they watch just as much as we do.

makingmoves2

Star
Registered
He should have OUTED THEM RACIST FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got paid and that's great for them. They deserved it.

but they paid to the SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

OUT THEM RACIST FUCKS!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Seem like many of us think he should’ve never settled because he has a problem with the league. Him kneeling wasn’t directed at the league. So technically he didn’t have a problem with the league persay. When he couldn’t get signed that’s when the problem with the nfl came, which cause him to filing a lawsuit.

His kneeling caused him not to get signed but that’s wasn’t his inital focus. The treatment of military vets and the law enforcement officers not getting punished equally caused the kneeling.

Kneeling and the suit is connected but not as many seem to put it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He can't talk about the collusion which was obvious? He can still protest the police which is how this thing started. He basically sued for back pay and won.
That’s fair if that’s the case. So will he now be able to play in the NFL since they were colluding? Or are these same owners gonna do it again because that 80 million ain’t nothing to them? Shouldn’t we make sure this doesn’t happen so players can stand up for what they want without the fear of being blackballed?

See man
80m to shut up about what?
Cause he wasn't fighting the NFL
He wasn't fighting for the players association or cte or any of that shit
He can talk about the same shit he was talking about before the suit and what he was talking about during the suit
The NFL paid him because they owed him
So if they paid him because they owe him then he can still talk about how these owners conspired to keep him and others out of the league right?

Can’t really have this debate with you becsuse your like his biggest fan on the board respectfully

But let’s just say it comes out they partnodnhis stettlements NDA was no more protesting or any sort
Yeah I’m just trying to give that same energy we have Malcolm Jenkins for the shit he did.

What do you think the purpose of a lawsuit is?

If your employer wrongly terminated you and blocked your subsequent employment and ability to earn a living, what would you sue for?

Those answers should clear up any confusion you may have young fella.
Yeah but I thought he asked to be release? I mean it’s clear what went down with him I guess no need to try and validate that but them owners should’ve got exposed because if they doing this who knows what the hell else they are doing especially if they willing to pay 80 Millie to keep it on hush.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Absolutely.....your not suppose to stand up for what you believe in AND get paid without compromise.

This shows how fucking stupid and slave minded a nigga like Steve Harvey is....Kapernick just showed everybody it can be done and these old coon niggas are failures.
You got niggas here mad he got paid...

Our resident troll is definitely a bit flummoxed at what's going on with these developments

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colin is the greatest finesser in the 21st century.

I don’t know what else HE CANT do.

Forcing nike to give him a contract when he isn’t even a active athlete.

Forcing the nfl to pay him what he didn’t earn

Forcing women to pay to see him.

Forcing Eric reid to take the journey with him.

Colin = The Messiah

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It doesn't necessarily admit guilt. I mean we all know the NFL is guilty, and as soon as they starting throwing those depositions around niggas was quick to settle. If a company like the NFL with endless bread didn't wanna just drown Kap in lawyer fees? Them niggas was guilty. But in the eyes of the law the NFL can just hide behind their NDA.

A part of me wishes he didn't take the settlement and just exposed them niggas, but I can't expect Kap can't go to bat for us more than he already has. Them same niggas who can't even stop watching football for a season are the same niggas talking about he sold out.

Ali was revered long after, which Kap will be. I'm sure the same conversations we're having about Kap now are the same conversations they had about Ali back then
I understand that wanting him to go ahead and just sacrifice even more than his career
But it's not realistic at all
The idea of you speak up you must be a pauper and not have any possessions is some Bs

Not saying you saying it just speaking to the sentiment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@largebillsonlyplease

I think i'm gonna have an aneurism

I had to stop listening to sports talk and twitter

These white folks bringing up the castro shirt and pig socks.

I just can't

To be continued in the expert thread cause we gotta discuss the new levels of stupid being reached today.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That’s fair if that’s the case. So will he now be able to play in the NFL since they were colluding? Or are these same owners gonna do it again because that 80 million ain’t nothing to them? Shouldn’t we make sure this doesn’t happen so players can stand up for what they want without the fear of being blackballed?

So if they paid him because they owe him then he can still talk about how these owners conspired to keep him and others out of the league right?

Yeah I’m just trying to give that same energy we have Malcolm Jenkins for the shit he did.

Yeah but I thought he asked to be release? I mean it’s clear what went down with him I guess no need to try and validate that but them owners should’ve got exposed because if they doing this who knows what the hell else they are doing especially if they willing to pay 80 Millie to keep it on hush.

He can talk about what he always talked about
He never talked about collusion. He just sued them for it.
The NFL colluded they didn't want that info out so they paid him whatever they wanted
They lost BIG-TIME
Why you think the owners were trying to replace godell with Adam silver all of a sudden?

Cause they just got they ass whooped hugely and have to pay Kap and they need someone to take the blame for it

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
@largebillsonlyplease

I think i'm gonna have an aneurism

I had to stop listening to sports talk and twitter

These white folks bringing up the castro shirt and pig socks.

I just can't

To be continued in the expert thread cause we gotta discuss the new levels of stupid being reached today.
Toms and coons suckin massa dick

They come to bgol to hone their sellout skills in the real world

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He can talk about what he always talked about
He never talked about collusion. He just sued them for it.
The NFL colluded they didn't want that info out so they paid him whatever they wanted
They lost BIG-TIME
Why you think the owners were trying to replace godell with Adam silver all of a sudden?

Cause they just got they ass whooped hugely and have to pay Kap and they need someone to take the blame for it
Goddell is going nowhere

And Adam silver would never betray stern

Stu JACKSON commissioner???????? :puke:

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
:lol:Nobody mad he got money. Alot of y'all was believing in this dude like he was the next Messiah. Alot y'all so woke you can't tell when someone running G on you.
He could of been playing football he was asked to cut the protest shit and he said no. When asked why he not goin all out with his protesting then, he was training to try and play football again.
Full of shit ass nigga. I don't have a problem with dude getting paid. He just was misleading people and I smelled it from jump street. They pray on the conscious and woke black people everytime. Get em emotional they'll run with anything if they think they sticking it to the white man.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can only do so much when it's really the listeners man. Even if the hosts pretend to take the middle ground, they can have callers say shit for them. I don't even stress over the shit. The average sports fan is a white guy who is jealous of the athletes. No matter what the NFL and ESPN tries to tell us, that's the average TRUE fan. That's life.

Any time the Kap issues comes up, it's obvious how true that is. :smh: Same with when talk of paying college athletes comes about. Jealous white guys show their true colors.

Post of the day

:cheers:

And i realize that less than 10% of people are on Twitter and even less actually call these shows

So its the worse of the worst

But they still getting a dangerous soap box to spew their hatred and ignorance

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:Nobody mad he got money. Alot of y'all was believing in this dude like he was the next Messiah. Alot y'all so woke you can't tell when someone running G on you.
He could of been playing football he was asked to cut the protest shit and he said no. When asked why he not goin all out with his protesting then, he was training to try and play football again.
Full of shit ass nigga. I don't have a problem with dude getting paid. He just was misleading people and I smelled it from jump street. They pray on the conscious and woke black people everytime. Get em emotional they'll run with anything if they think they sticking it to the white man.
I noticed that though. It’s gonna come a day dudes so woke they gonna fuck around and hate they own race and won’t know why lol.