BLACK owner of Jamaican cottage business say she’s BANNING BLACK Americans

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
No, I'm not.... but since the coon dry tagged you, I wanted to see your response to him calling you MrsMet, which seems to have gone right over your head

My bad. I just saw it. As demonstrated on numerous occasions, FBAers aren’t the sharpest because this fool doesn’t even know how to tag.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
My bad. I just saw it. As demonstrated on numerous occasions, FBAers aren’t the sharpest because this fool doesn’t even know how to tag.
Nah my man.... believe me.... even re-spelling the name and using the original link so that you still get tagged..... he's done it dozens of time with me..... and then he does the sneaky shit like he did with you, so that you don't see it unless you come into the thread...... the pussified fag way of doing it

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who cares? It's her business and she's entitled to cater to who she wants. And she's entitled to her opinion although I doubt she knows EVERY Black american.

I'm pretty sure there may be a few other places to stay in Jamrock. Just a few.
She didn't say she knew every black american though. So why are you even saying that?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a cultural difference?noooo and the people who say there is more than likely want there to be a difference.
Since Jamaicans are the majority here in a lot of communities in the states most will paint them all as being the same when there's internal conflicts amongst the whole Island community and they sling mud at each other just like they do with African Americans.
I've grew up around Jamiacans cause again they have the numbers but I've also come across other islanders and people who are from where I'm from(barbados,Nassau) and they all had something to say about Jamiacans and even I have slung mud at them,Trinidadians too for a bunch of shit that I've seen,dealt with when it comes to them,shady ass fucking behavior,mental illness problems and how all of the money in the world don't help them raise their kids.
But that said I can't bash all Jamiacans,just like they can't bash all black people,I come across several good Jamiacans who are like family to me and I check up on them like they check up on me,there's no cultural differences,we eat and celebrate the same fucking holidays and have to work and struggle everyday without one issue.

This Jamiacan doesn't sound like she's out of the bush but more than likely has lived in the states for sometime and her resentment probably is deep and a lot of foriegn black's hate black americans cause they believe we have all the opportunities in the world to overcome and or to live better than they might of grown up and situations they had to face but after coming here,working,trying to overachieve they have a much better understanding of the white people and the system they've created;Get an Islander down to any city clerks office and try to convince them as to why they must pay taxes on land they already own.....why?....why? lol.Security!

This women is dealing with tourist who are used o fancy hotels where everythings right there for them or can be brought to them for the right amount of $$$ so maybe it's best she stick to white people who are use to camping out in the country but she didn't need to make a whole video saying that where she's unclothing and splashing around in the water looking like a bgol video vixen that has had quite a few friends on the big screen.
Naw that is not why Black Americans are hated.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She didn't say she knew every black american though. So why are you even saying that?

but she is banning them all from a Short term stay like she DOES know every single

one will carry on like she says the last Gods did,

but if you ask me, I just think they were dissing the place, sayin shit like we shouldve stayed somewhere

else, and she heard them and felt some kind of way..

Plus I know she aint talkin about folks having drama, I been to Jamaica had a beautiful time and met

some beautiful people... buuuuuuut there is a whole lot of drama that goes on there, so I dont know

why she actin different...

but at the end of the day its her place she can do what she wants... Like the poster said, Most Americans

are used to hotels catering to you...

In a small Jamaican owned business..they aint rushing for nobody because everything ARIE...

and a lot of my American fam aint used to that, Im paying you so why are you doing what you want when you want,

They dont know about the Jamaica everything Arie, be patient soon come....laid back attitude...

and not for nothing..

she didnt BAN African Americans from staying there, she just said no short term stay... and to be honest,

all she is doing is pushing American business to the pale face establishments...where they will cater to

their needs. If you are a business owner, somethings really need to be kept of the internet...

but who know maybe it will bring her more business with paleface and pink toe... Personally I like

stays like that, where you are really close to nature...

Some of my Bougie ass people aint havin that shit bruh!!!

and already banned themselves from going there again..

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
You know, I been on this board 24 years, and though we are at different geographical points in the world, I always thought of BGOL as family.

I am a Jamaican living in Jamaica and the hate I read for my people is not surprising as i've read it before, just disappointing.

Who wants to stay at a party when so many of the guests are whispering behind your back?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but she is banning them all from a Short term stay like she DOES know every single

one will carry on like she says the last Gods did,

but if you ask me, I just think they were dissing the place, sayin shit like we shouldve stayed somewhere

else, and she heard them and felt some kind of way..

Plus I know she aint talkin about folks having drama, I been to Jamaica had a beautiful time and met

some beautiful people... buuuuuuut there is a whole lot of drama that goes on there, so I dont know

why she actin different...

but at the end of the day its her place she can do what she wants... Like the poster said, Most Americans

are used to hotels catering to you...

In a small Jamaican owned business..they aint rushing for nobody because everything ARIE...

and a lot of my American fam aint used to that, Im paying you so why are you doing what you want when you want,

They dont know about the Jamaica everything Arie, be patient soon come....laid back attitude...

and not for nothing..

she didnt BAN African Americans from staying there, she just said no short term stay... and to be honest,

all she is doing is pushing American business to the pale face establishments...where they will cater to

their needs. If you are a business owner, somethings really need to be kept of the internet...

but who know maybe it will bring her more business with paleface and pink toe... Personally I like

stays like that, where you are really close to nature...

Some of my Bougie ass people aint havin that shit bruh!!!

and already banned themselves from going there again..
Understood.
It is a culture clash.
She don't want Black Americans.
It is what it is. She will deal with the consequences.
A lot of foreign countries don't like Black people.
Also Jamaica isn't America so there is no Constitutional rights blah blah.
It is what it is.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
You know, I been on this board 24 years, and though we are at different geographical points in the world, I always thought of BGOL as family.

I am a Jamaican living in Jamaica and the hate I read for my people is not surprising as i've read it before, just disappointing.

Who wants to stay at a party when so many of the guests are whispering behind your back?
Just remember that is just some of them...and remember that the anti foreign Black element has always existed in Black America (and of course, vice versa), this is nothing new...they are not saying anything that hasn't been said before even though some of them think they are...you just haffi link with the cool people and avoid the fuckery ones and this is true even in terms of our fellow Jamaicans

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Understood.
It is a culture clash.
She don't want Black Americans.
It is what it is. She will deal with the consequences.
A lot of foreign countries don't like Black people.
Also Jamaica isn't America so there is no Constitutional rights blah blah.
It is what it is.

Actually Jamaica and all the Islands are part of the American Continent but

I KNOW what you mean you talkin bout da U.S

.. but trust me and a bruh from America has traveled,

and about to start traveling again real shortly...

sure theres a lot of haters, but trust when I say there is a lot of love for

Real Organic Americans aka the true American Gods bruh!!!

there is a thin line between love and hate.. lot of what you think is hate

is really and obsessive love fo a knigga...

Keeping our body parts forever, on mantles... especially in places like

Mississippi, Alabama, etc..

who does shit like that but an obsessive personality....

so chea a lot of that hate for us is really a twisted kind of love that nobody

asked for...

ITs not easy being an Organic American bruh..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You'd be surprise who aint really a bruh making you think they are... just remember its

the internet bruh... take it with a grain of salt...

I been to Jamaica and love it, and the people... but that Jamaican sista was not

smart to try to get herself canceled for no reason but having a hollow opinion...

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is rather a peculiar story as a Black business owner in Jamaica states that she is not entertaining anymore Black American guests. She states that the Black Americans that come to her cottage are entitled and would want free items. She adds that she does not want Black Americans any longer for short term stays.

There is an apparent dissociation among Black Americans and Jamaicans. According to CBS, it appears that Jamaican-born people are identifying themselves as different people. They are one of the many Black people who move to the United States but are identifying as African American, despite claiming not to be so.

Some of them do not identify as African American, but as Jamaican-born Black individuals. Regardless, there are several questions when it comes to the relations of African Americans and Jamaican-born Black people in the United States. Redditors state that the cultural differences between the two is one of the reasons why they are quite distant from each other.

Twitter users react to Black Jamaican business owner not welcoming Black Americans

One of the first comments about this whole situation is that the woke left will accuse her of being a hateful bigoted person. She also describes those that visit her cottage that happen to be African Americans as disrespectful, entitled, and unappreciative. Conservatives are defending her stating that she has no problems with African people nor people from other regions.

Following that, there are comments stating that this incident is bringing out those who are literally bigoted. As we can see in the comments, there are some who are taking things a little too far. However, a majority of the comments disagree with this sentiment stating that the woman has the right to speak about her Business.

Others speculate that it could be financial reasons, as Americans are wealthier than Jamaicans in general. Furthermore, Twitter users state that when visiting another country, despite one’s race, they should be respecting the locals more. Once there is mutual respect, it would be easier to make friends when holidaying.

There are some Black rights activists that are vehemently upset at this woman’s claims towards African Americans. Following that, the user states that it is the blatant White supremacism from the past until today that is making them look bad. However, there are many who disagree with this sentiment. It is a sensitive topic for the most part despite it being widely discussed among those on the internet.

i guess we posting ANDY NGO these days to report on conflicts btw black ppl ?
2ndly why u think he is reporting on it?
these WS r seeing whats happening online from these fba ados bs thats they taking notice & tryin to join in in to stoke the flames!

whats with all the extra shit the article is goin on about ? whats that gotta do with the article if not to try to manufacture & propagate the bs narrative ?

the article is so full of rightwing propaganda talking points & intentionally tryin to stoke a narrative , we know whats going on! we aint biting
& the woman is an idiot but how does her idiotic comments= all jamaicans? ,

when african americans have been travelling there for 100s of years without issue, if she's had issue with ppl as she alludes to then she needs to deal with the individuals but i knew fba ados crew would jump on it to push their agenda ! :roflmao:

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

It's always the same handful of jackasses. Don't even give that shit any serious acknowledgement.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
This is rather a peculiar story as a Black business owner in Jamaica states that she is not entertaining anymore Black American guests. She states that the Black Americans that come to her cottage are entitled and would want free items. She adds that she does not want Black Americans any longer for short term stays.

There is an apparent dissociation among Black Americans and Jamaicans. According to CBS, it appears that Jamaican-born people are identifying themselves as different people. They are one of the many Black people who move to the United States but are identifying as African American, despite claiming not to be so.

Some of them do not identify as African American, but as Jamaican-born Black individuals. Regardless, there are several questions when it comes to the relations of African Americans and Jamaican-born Black people in the United States. Redditors state that the cultural differences between the two is one of the reasons why they are quite distant from each other.

Twitter users react to Black Jamaican business owner not welcoming Black Americans

One of the first comments about this whole situation is that the woke left will accuse her of being a hateful bigoted person. She also describes those that visit her cottage that happen to be African Americans as disrespectful, entitled, and unappreciative. Conservatives are defending her stating that she has no problems with African people nor people from other regions.

Following that, there are comments stating that this incident is bringing out those who are literally bigoted. As we can see in the comments, there are some who are taking things a little too far. However, a majority of the comments disagree with this sentiment stating that the woman has the right to speak about her Business.

Others speculate that it could be financial reasons, as Americans are wealthier than Jamaicans in general. Furthermore, Twitter users state that when visiting another country, despite one’s race, they should be respecting the locals more. Once there is mutual respect, it would be easier to make friends when holidaying.

There are some Black rights activists that are vehemently upset at this woman’s claims towards African Americans. Following that, the user states that it is the blatant White supremacism from the past until today that is making them look bad. However, there are many who disagree with this sentiment. It is a sensitive topic for the most part despite it being widely discussed among those on the internet.

If yo shit aint on the resort u aint gotta worry about me no way

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
That lady is not even Jamaican. LOL.
She is an african-american who moved to Jamica to start her business.
You know this for a fact? I was initially thinking she might be from another island with a business in Jamaica even though I do know Jamaicans can manipulate the accent and sound different when we are ready...didnt think she could be AA

Edit:
She is Jamaican

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just wanted to see if any morons would come in here and question it.

Oh, look...

Thats where Jamaican sis contradicted herself first she said Not All, but then she goes on to

ban ALL of us from SHORT TERM STAYS.... if NOT all of us are like this,

why are you banning ALL..

but again we dont even know what happend there is no video of what she is complaining about,

No evidence of wilin out, no picutres taking of them leaving the place a mess.. just her word aka

her viewpoint aka her opinion....

But how can you get mad at all Jamaicans when we have our own right here who treat each other

like this, by starting organizations like the paper bag club....

We cant get mad at one and not the other,

Im against all forms of divide and conquer because it does nothing but feed the demons

trying to keep us ALL down...and its stupid to support their mind fuckery...

Its HER opinion and HER opinion alone....

united we stand divided they ball!!!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually Jamaica and all the Islands are part of the American Continent but

I KNOW what you mean you talkin bout da U.S

.. but trust me and a bruh from America has traveled,

and about to start traveling again real shortly...

sure theres a lot of haters, but trust when I say there is a lot of love for

Real Organic Americans aka the true American Gods bruh!!!

there is a thin line between love and hate.. lot of what you think is hate

is really and obsessive love fo a knigga...

Keeping our body parts forever, on mantles... especially in places like

Mississippi, Alabama, etc..

who does shit like that but an obsessive personality....

so chea a lot of that hate for us is really a twisted kind of love that nobody

asked for...

ITs not easy being an Organic American bruh..
Thats where Jamaican sis contradicted herself first she said Not All, but then she goes on to

ban ALL of us from SHORT TERM STAYS.... if NOT all of us are like this,

why are you banning ALL..

but again we dont even know what happend there is no video of what she is complaining about,

No evidence of wilin out, no picutres taking of them leaving the place a mess.. just her word aka

her viewpoint aka her opinion....

But how can you get mad at all Jamaicans when we have our own right here who treat each other

like this, by starting organizations like the paper bag club....

We cant get mad at one and not the other,

Im against all forms of divide and conquer because it does nothing but feed the demons

trying to keep us ALL down...and its stupid to support their mind fuckery...

Its HER opinion and HER opinion alone....

united we stand divided they ball!!!
Peace. Not disagreeing with you in any way on what you just said.
My only point is this woman has her perspective and she can do what she wants.
She will have to deal with the consequences though as I said before.
It isn't like the United States where you can't discriminate like that.
I have been to other countries and it is CLEAR black people cannot enter.
What do we do? We find another place or go back to the hotel.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just wanted to see if any morons would come in here and question it.

Oh, look...
I am lost. What did you just type? You calling me a moron? Ok that is cool. You obviously don't understand what I am saying.
Have a great day.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace. Not disagreeing with you in any way on what you just said.
My only point is this woman has her perspective and she can do what she wants.
She will have to deal with the consequences though as I said before.
It isn't like the United States where you can't discriminate like that.
I have been to other countries and it is CLEAR black people cannot enter.
What do we do? We find another place or go back to the hotel.

what country "black" people cannot enter that you been too?

I aint saying its all roses and red carpets wherever we go, I seen

some racist shit, mostly from older paleos, Not so much from the young crowd,

I remember coming back from Jamaica and waiting online to go through customs,

an this lil paleo around 13 to 14 years ol, looked at me glistening so dark and shiny I was

glowing, ate tons of fruit and stayed in the sun..

that lil paleo looking right at me said..

I WISH I WAS BLACK, to the HORROR of the older white boy in front of him,

the older paleo whispered something, and the younger one didnt care he said it again.

" I WISH I WAS BLACK".....

so I see why a lot of places dont want us around, they cant

be god with real gods in the vincinity!!

when the real thing is there, the fakeness in the frauds

stand out!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Lightfag troll ass made this thread for the soul purpose of sewing discord and y'all fell for it. That lady only wants to ban lightfurry so she can keep her goats safe from his sheep lovin' ass.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Her business and my dollars don't need to exist in the same space and time.

I definitely have been treated "less than" by Black owners from the islands because I was not white. Shit blew my mind :smh:

I stopped trying to see everyone under the Black umbrella. Some folks rock with "all of us", some prefer to keep the shit tribal, while white folks keep eating good.
I can't speak for other islands but yes in Jamaica, black tourists, black foreigners black visitors and black locals get treated differently than whites in general Sometimes it's egregiously & blatantly obvious.

For example I was on the beach in JA sitting on a bench and I had my feet off the ground on the bench and I guess the life guard or some worker told me to take my feet off the bench. So I was like fine I don't want to start a confrontation in a foreign country. Then this white couple beside me came up and sat on the same bench and had their feet up on it and the same lifeguard just came over and smiled, bowed his head and started acting super subservient towards them. So I'm like WTF. But I had to keep my cool, cause I didn't feel like getting into a verbal sparring match.

But that is just one example among many others. I haven't been to other islands for any considerable period of time to make the same comparison, so others on here would have to share their experiences.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
The woman don't want you bitch ass black trump voters staying at her place, deal wid it! Before she poison ya dumplin dem.