BLACK owner of Jamaican cottage business say she’s BANNING BLACK Americans

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh that is what a tether is? Where did this start?
The term was Popularized in the last year mainly.

The tethers are PISSED about the term.

For the slow bus kids here, not all foreign born Black people are tethers to be sure. But these off code one's are being called out and exposed.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good she got her own business but England is fucking Jamaica over. How come the 60's bought out characteristics that whites never recorded about us such as us calling each other brothers and sisters as though we was one black family? Also how we had love and admiration for each other and was always saying soul power, peace, love and togetherness. It is strange that we called black ladies whom we admired or desired mama. What is happening mama was a common statement like the word bitch is a common word now.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh that is what a tether is? Where did this start?
Disrespectful term for Black foreigners popularized by followers of Tariq Nasheed...basically means everything Black foreigners have is because of Black Americans...because of push back, there is currently an attempt by followers of Tariq Nasheed to change the meaning of the term from encompassing all Black foreigners to specifically describing Black foreigners who the Tariq Nasheed followers deem coons...when one sees how the word tether is used, it is pretty clear it is directed to all Black foreigners...indeed, Africans living in Africa itself have been described as tethers by the more ignorant, less educated members of this group

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

I wonder if any of these tweeters are actually black and from Africa. Maybe coons experience bullshit on the continent, but real black men and women who visit don't have these problems. I've never had any issues with Africans in my many years going to the continent. Ghana, Angola, SA, Namibia, EG, Mauritania, Mauritius, DRC and never had a problem.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Uncivilized and unmoral,an African saying this with all of the shit going on in Africa but we're Uncivilized and Unmoral.

You sling mud don't be shocked if someone tosses shit on you.

I'm learning to just stick within a small pocket and anything outside of that that doesn't concern that pocket I will not be concern with cause it always turns into some issue;I'm human and I know what I am better than alot of these folks with the bullshiiit....Good Luck!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Uncivilized and unmoral,an African saying this with all of the shit going on in Africa but we're Uncivilized and Unmoral.

You sling mud don't be shocked if someone tosses shit on you.

I'm learning to just stick within a small pocket and anything outside of that that doesn't concern that pocket I will not be concern with cause it always turns into some issue;I'm human and I know what I am better than alot of these folks with the bullshiiit....Good Luck!
It just is what it is at this point bro.

They been getting away with this thought pattern for a while now. We calling them out for it.

I got mad love for the brothers from the Diaspora who isn't on that BS however.

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and alot of times what you're hearing from people is them reacting to something said from those people they talk about.

It's the same old cycle
First...People talk about an group of people
Then later on ..... they find out there's something they like about those people
But by the time they can express they're appreciation for those people, those people are reacting to their earlier comments and opinions.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disrespectful term for Black foreigners popularized by followers of Tariq Nasheed...basically means everything Black foreigners have is because of Black Americans...because of push back, there is currently an attempt by followers of Tariq Nasheed to change the meaning of the term from encompassing all Black foreigners to specifically describing Black foreigners who the Tariq Nasheed followers deem coons...when one sees how the word tether is used, it is pretty clear it is directed to all Black foreigners...indeed, Africans living in Africa itself have been described as tethers by the more ignorant, less educated members of this group
anyone who has followed this movement like me from day 1 when ADOS101 website went up ! 6+yr ago knows that they use "TETHER" to describe anybody who isnt a descendant of americas enslaved africans! don t let them remix this shit !
they say tether countries / tether music/ tether food / tether neighborhood , its their version of white people saying calling us "NIG**R" the point of the word is to dehumanze its target !

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i can easily scour the internet looking for things said about african & black immigrants from noface noname characters online & ascribe it to all African Americans, when u seek to find an excuse u will make one,
there used to be a charcter online that went into twitter spaces who said hes a nigerian doctor n in every space all he did was go from space to space repeating the vile talkin points of FBA ADOS as a nigerian until he got outed as an fba ados member tryin to stirup fuckery, just like whites blackfacing as blackppl amongst us to spew same white supremacist talking points about black folks

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
The bitch sounds like a self-hating Jamaican sista. She could be doing this to squeeze more doe out of them white folks but she is still self-hating. The Euros, Chinese, and Indians be dominating our island folks but she wants to go at Black Americans who make up a good amount of the tourists traveling to the islands. I got family and friends who have all been to Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands many times.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

The Jamaican owner of the Rustic Mountain Living rental company shocked social media by saying she wouldn’t allow any more short-term stays. The reason? She’s fed up with the alleged misbehavior of Black American guests.

In a TikTok video, “The Barefoot Mountain Lady,” said she doesn’t believe all Black Americans are ill-mannered, but most of the ones she hosted were entitled, unappreciative and generally disrespectful in her presence.

She said she only ever had two mannerly Black American guests.

The most eyebrow-raising statement was toward the end. The owner claimed Black Americans are spoiled and expect the same “free sh*t” in Jamaica they supposedly get at home.

In the video, the woman does errands on her grounds, wades in the sea, and seems completely unbothered.

People Had Heated Opinions​

Unsurprisingly, the woman’s announcement sparked a firestorm of criticism.

People accused her of perpetuating dangerous, offensive stereotypes about Black Americans.

Others questioned the wisdom of making such a declaration on a public platform seemingly without a second thought. They also wondered how she can work in the hospitality industry and be so inhospitable.

On Twitter, one user said the owner was parroting white supremacist talking points about Black Americans. But to them, it was more comical than offensive.

Some asked for clarification on the freebies point. “I’d like to receive my free things, please!” wrote one woman. “Is there a newsletter?”

After one potential guest criticized the negative energy, The Barefoot Mountain Lady said, “You don’t have to come here.”

Another user gave the owner advice in the form of a Jamaican proverb: “Anno everything good fi eat, good fi talk,” meaning “some things are better left unsaid.”

The Owner Is Completely Unfazed and Won’t Back Down​

The Barefoot Island Lady literally laughed at the blowback in yet a third video.

“I’m not sorry,” she said. “You want to unfollow me? Block me? I don’t care.”

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Indians used this reasoning they wouldn't have the monopoly on hotels that they do. They take shit from everyone and continue to enforce the rules and the price is the price.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I’ve always noticed how most Caribbean and Africans bow down to whites. But I also noticed that she really wanted the world to know how she feels about Black Americans as if she waited for the right opportunity to tell the world.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she waited for some opportunity to speak out. I’ve noticed even here in Boston that these black immigrants got some bug in their ass about black Americans.

And this mindset has always been with them. That’s why I’m glad ados/fba was formed.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I’ve been hearing these other black immigrants like Haitians and Jamaicas, etc, talk that discrimination shit about Black Americans like they white or as if they think they’re actually somebody and These people come from 3rd worlds. Lol! Can u believe that!??? Fuck em!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp, so much for Pan Africanism
what do u think PanAfricanism is ? and how is panAfricanism to blame for this ? so when AfrAm say dumb shit about other black ppl its the fault of panAfricanism too or is it only when u want to shit on other black ppl thats when u pull ur "fuck Panafricanism" ? u ppl r so predictable dumb yvette & tariq bots, just literally regurgitating their stupid talkin points without reason

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if any of these tweeters are actually black and from Africa. Maybe coons experience bullshit on the continent, but real black men and women who visit don't have these problems. I've never had any issues with Africans in my many years going to the continent. Ghana, Angola, SA, Namibia, EG, Mauritania, Mauritius, DRC and never had a problem.
like i said we can have a 10x0000 testimonies and they will hold on to the one or 2 instances as if every black american is 100% MalcolmX & a saint and every foreign black person has to be a saint or else the whole world of black ppl outside america r deficient, but they can say & do all the vilest shit about foreign black ppl& they will justify it with some bs rationale preloaded to excuse their fuckery , i had someone try to argue with me becos he said his uncle had a bad experience 30+yrs ago ! imagine the fuckery u have to load into ur brain to go with that dumb reductive narrative in the 21st century?

ppl who wish to hate will find an excuse to hate ! its why they so easily gravitated to join fba& ados bcos they can hide their vileness under "reparations" or whatever excuse they come up with! they're no different from maga & whitenationalist they want to hate black folks but too chicken to come out & say it so they hide it under "state rights" "crt, "entitlement programs" "immigration" "black on black" etc !

Last edited: