BLACK owner of Jamaican cottage business say she’s BANNING BLACK Americans

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This is rather a peculiar story as a Black business owner in Jamaica states that she is not entertaining anymore Black American guests. She states that the Black Americans that come to her cottage are entitled and would want free items. She adds that she does not want Black Americans any longer for short term stays.

There is an apparent dissociation among Black Americans and Jamaicans. According to CBS, it appears that Jamaican-born people are identifying themselves as different people. They are one of the many Black people who move to the United States but are identifying as African American, despite claiming not to be so.

Some of them do not identify as African American, but as Jamaican-born Black individuals. Regardless, there are several questions when it comes to the relations of African Americans and Jamaican-born Black people in the United States. Redditors state that the cultural differences between the two is one of the reasons why they are quite distant from each other.

Twitter users react to Black Jamaican business owner not welcoming Black Americans

One of the first comments about this whole situation is that the woke left will accuse her of being a hateful bigoted person. She also describes those that visit her cottage that happen to be African Americans as disrespectful, entitled, and unappreciative. Conservatives are defending her stating that she has no problems with African people nor people from other regions.

Following that, there are comments stating that this incident is bringing out those who are literally bigoted. As we can see in the comments, there are some who are taking things a little too far. However, a majority of the comments disagree with this sentiment stating that the woman has the right to speak about her Business.

Others speculate that it could be financial reasons, as Americans are wealthier than Jamaicans in general. Furthermore, Twitter users state that when visiting another country, despite one’s race, they should be respecting the locals more. Once there is mutual respect, it would be easier to make friends when holidaying.

There are some Black rights activists that are vehemently upset at this woman’s claims towards African Americans. Following that, the user states that it is the blatant White supremacism from the past until today that is making them look bad. However, there are many who disagree with this sentiment. It is a sensitive topic for the most part despite it being widely discussed among those on the internet.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
fuck-em-bernie-mac.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Who cares? It's her business and she's entitled to cater to who she wants. And she's entitled to her opinion although I doubt she knows EVERY Black american.

I'm pretty sure there may be a few other places to stay in Jamrock. Just a few.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
state that the cultural differences between the two is one of the reasons why they are quite distant from each other.
Is there a cultural difference?noooo and the people who say there is more than likely want there to be a difference.
Since Jamaicans are the majority here in a lot of communities in the states most will paint them all as being the same when there's internal conflicts amongst the whole Island community and they sling mud at each other just like they do with African Americans.
I've grew up around Jamiacans cause again they have the numbers but I've also come across other islanders and people who are from where I'm from(barbados,Nassau) and they all had something to say about Jamiacans and even I have slung mud at them,Trinidadians too for a bunch of shit that I've seen,dealt with when it comes to them,shady ass fucking behavior,mental illness problems and how all of the money in the world don't help them raise their kids.
But that said I can't bash all Jamiacans,just like they can't bash all black people,I come across several good Jamiacans who are like family to me and I check up on them like they check up on me,there's no cultural differences,we eat and celebrate the same fucking holidays and have to work and struggle everyday without one issue.

This Jamiacan doesn't sound like she's out of the bush but more than likely has lived in the states for sometime and her resentment probably is deep and a lot of foriegn black's hate black americans cause they believe we have all the opportunities in the world to overcome and or to live better than they might of grown up and situations they had to face but after coming here,working,trying to overachieve they have a much better understanding of the white people and the system they've created;Get an Islander down to any city clerks office and try to convince them as to why they must pay taxes on land they already own.....why?....why? lol.Security!

This women is dealing with tourist who are used o fancy hotels where everythings right there for them or can be brought to them for the right amount of $$$ so maybe it's best she stick to white people who are use to camping out in the country but she didn't need to make a whole video saying that where she's unclothing and splashing around in the water looking like a bgol video vixen that has had quite a few friends on the big screen.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
ONE person got yall going so hard at Jamaicans in general huh...people telling on themselves...I didnt listen to the clip but she a piece of shit for banning Black Americans if that's what she is doing...quiet as kept there are hotels in Jamaica that dont allow Jamaicans to come there...they aint shit either

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Who gives a fuck
I just spoke to my nigga in Jamaica the other day and he said the water is coming out with a white tint
We ain’t missing nothing
Wait is this code for something or is the water really changing? I did hear something a few weeks ago about "sea snot" coming from the Caribbean.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Who cares? It's her business and she's entitled to cater to who she wants. And she's entitled to her opinion although I doubt she knows EVERY Black american.

I'm pretty sure there may be a few other places to stay in Jamrock. Just a few.

Right. she said "not all black Americans, but the majority I've delt with......."

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She did say “not all.” I expect the ones she’s referring to, to bark the loudest.
Come on bro... You cant make a raging bigoted video making gross blanket commentary and then draw an exception of "not all". It serves no purpose to discount the original premise. And then to flat out say America has given us too much and we expect free stuff as a result??? :smh:

Another coconut coon. I bet she cried when the Queen of England died.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Her business and my dollars don't need to exist in the same space and time.

I definitely have been treated "less than" by Black owners from the islands because I was not white. Shit blew my mind :smh:

I stopped trying to see everyone under the Black umbrella. Some folks rock with "all of us", some prefer to keep the shit tribal, while white folks keep eating good.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Come on bro... You cant make a raging bigoted video making gross blanket commentary and then draw an exception of "not all". It serves no purpose to discount the original premise. And then to flat out say America has given us too much and we expect free stuff as a result??? :smh:

Another coconut coon. I bet she cried when the Queen of island died.
Nah you right, I get it. Strictly from a business standpoint, this wasn’t the smartest move. It’s a two sides to every coin situation but personally, from an economic standpoint, she messed up her own money.

She’ll learn the hard way.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You ain’t trying to visit anyway so what’s your point?

BTW, she ain’t bad looking.

No, I'm not.... but since the coon dry tagged you, I wanted to see your response to him calling you MrsMet, which seems to have gone right over your head