Billions | Showtime Series l discussion thread

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, Tylor made some major moves on Axe. Poaching the Russian for protection was brillint.
Nah. Shes just lucky that she calculated correctly in that Axe wouldnt knock her off. She played it as best she could by informing Grigor and pitching him. But ultimately he viewed what she did to Axe as ultimate betrayal and wanted her dead. Grigor was a no win variable and she lucked up there when Axe let her live. Her biggest fuck up tho was approaching Wendy with an offer.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While I don't like Taylor, I love that Axe got fucked over, he was feeling himself too much. Axe got cheap at the wrong time and is/should pay for it.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah. Shes just lucky that she calculated correctly in that Axe wouldnt knock her off. She played it as best she could by informing Grigor and pitching him. But ultimately he viewed what she did to Axe as ultimate betrayal and wanted her dead. Grigor was a no win variable and she lucked up there when Axe let her live. Her biggest fuck up tho was approaching Wendy with an offer.

I don't think it was luck.

Cosidering how ruthless they portrayed the russian, and Taylor's initial objection to working with him, you have to think that getting knocked off was a variable that was accounted for.

She played the fuck out of Wendy because she knew she would get her back on the raise team.

Used the raise pitch to poach clients and fuck Axe.

Played Axe on the bonus recommendations to make it easier to poach employees.

That comes off as cold and calculated to me.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think it was luck.

Cosidering how ruthless they portrayed the russian, and Taylor's initial objection to working with him, you have to think that getting knocked off was a variable that was accounted for.

She played the fuck out of Wendy because she knew she would get her back on the raise team.

Used the raise pitch to poach clients and fuck Axe.

Played Axe on the bonus recommendations to make it easier to poach employees.

That comes off as cold and calculated to me.
Yes. All of that was Calculated. The luck aspect is Axe not greenlighting taking her out. Now you can say she was calculated and knew Axe would rather get revenge in non lethal methods but there was still luck in his ultimate decision not to kill her.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
The season finale was good!!..Damn chuck, he got played hard at the end!!..chuck was feeling himself and then got played!!..:smh::smh:...Taylor made power moves and out smart axe ..:yes::yes:

Damn good season..Can't wait for next season!!
she was misguided though... axe might have been a little manipulative but he wasn't trying to push her out the door... she let her emotions get the best of her

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that was a nice play by taylor...but lets look at the bigger picture,as loyal as taylor was axe double crossed her with her new billion dollar bf-,but he also never
for got that,and told her that to her face,now the relationship is strickly business and as you can see she was hurt ..next season she is really gone to step
her game up and she knows axe is coming after her she is no fool and she aslo has axe money..:yes::yes:

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. All of that was Calculated. The luck aspect is Axe not greenlighting taking her out. Now you can say she was calculated and knew Axe would rather get revenge in non lethal methods but there was still luck in his ultimate decision not to kill her.

Axe publically in bed with the Russian and Taylor being offed right after she left looks bad for Axe. That's why Axe said maybe but not now.

Maybe I'm giving Taylor too much credit, but I can't wait so see how it plays out.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Axe publically in bed with the Russian and Taylor being offed right after she left looks bad for Axe. That's why Axe said maybe but not now.
No. This is wrong. He said no because he simply isnt built like that. He also knew that once he crossed that line he would be owned by the Russian for life. But he did consider it momentarily regardless. But he had zero fear of it being traced back to him or correlated with her leaving him. He was fully aware that he had resources at his disposal to make it entirely clean.
Maybe I'm giving Taylor too much credit, but I can't wait so see how it plays out.
She deserves credit. Alot. I just think you are glossing over the risks and misplays on her part.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she was misguided though... axe might have been a little manipulative but he wasn't trying to push her out the door... she let her emotions get the best of her

yea but when axe fucked up her relationship with that dude, is when she really felt some kind of way...

some of the best writing on t.v fuckin ever....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the way chuck got played was crazy but I wouldnt be surprised if they are all moving chuck out the way so they could really nail that dude....

remember chucks team hated the fact that they had to defend correction officers when they knew they were wrong..

they got a bone to pick with the dude that forced them to do it...

its gonna be interesting to see how this plays out....

gotta wait till next season... damn...lol

well at least snowfall should be starting soon,

and ozark..

Last edited:

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She deserves credit. Alot. I just think you are glossing over the risks and misplays on her part.

Risk, yes, but it's probably worth it if everything works out.

Misplays, besides asking Wendy to leave what else could be consider a misplays?

RED

Rising Star
Registered
Finale was fire...

Axe didn't want to off Taylor for several reasons, but the most important are

1) He cares for her and was grooming her to take over for him so emotion.
2) He doesn't win back the investors if she dies, he needs to beat her to win back the investors and winning is what drives Axe.

Chuck's situation doesn't add up so maybe it is them getting him out of the way...OR that this is ALL part of Chucks plan. The reason being, Dake and Brian's motives for getting back at Chuck are clear, but Saker had no motivation to join them and oust Chuck. Makes me think this was the plan all along.

Lastly, I must have missed it but when did Chuck get over his issues with Axe? I know they had to work together to get out of the situation earlier in the season, but when did he forgive him completely? Chuck didn't like him because of how he manipulated the law to gain in his firm, he also didn't like the relationship that he had with his Wife....did I miss something?

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope Axe use his government contact to get Taylor.

The Russian will have to go thru Axe for help because he can't directly contact the government person.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Bomb ass season!

I told my friend laslast Sunday that rhat kat that chuck was using to bring down Jock was probably going to flip on him. I was going to post that here and never got around to doing it. :angry:

I said it several times before... the writing in this season was phenomenal and is easily the best season so far!

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Russian went with Tylor and pretty much told Axe don't do anything that will fuck up his money. That limits what Axe can do to Tylor.

Remember Tylor made the case for not working with the Russian at Axe cap.

Considering how calculated Tylor is portrayed that has to be the reason for the 180 and considered working with the Russian.

The Russian was willing to kill Taylor for Axe. I don’t think you got this right.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Russian was willing to kill Taylor for Axe. I don’t think you got this right.

I don't know if Taylor could have anticipated that, but I think my point is valid from her perspective.

If it was anticipated, Taylor probably would have come to the same conclusion as axe's lawyer as Mrfreddygoodbud pointed out. Axe wouldn't be willing to give up what it would take to take her out, and wouldnt be willing to put in his own work.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if Taylor could have anticipated that, but I think my point is valid from her perspective.

If it was anticipated, Taylor probably would have come to the same conclusion as axe's lawyer as Mrfreddygoodbud pointed out. Axe wouldn't be willing to give up what it would take to take her out, and wouldnt be willing to put in his own work.

yea I dont think taylor was thinkin right she was still emotionally distraught over axe fuckin up her love life....

for her to go to that russian dude she was willin to do anything to fuck axe over, only she dont realize how far she actually went...

a lot of this is axe fault too... he is waay too cold hearted when it comes to winning... look how he treated his wife..

and he loves her... lol...

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
I knew something was going to happen bad with Chuck cause the plan was going to easy. But the plus side is he wanted to get from under the cowboys thumb and he is. Now he is free to fuck him over as he see fit.

Malkavich is really being a dick. Oh you don't want me to kill Taylor; I give her my money then. Ax told him to his face I'm about to take this bitch down. Then he says it better not effect my money.

I'm like malkavich he just told you he is going to fuck her up. What do you think that means for your money?

I'm not going to worry about malkavich to much though cause he slapped the most dangerous person on the show and know he is going to make him wish he hadn't.

And Ax is the type that rather have Taylor live and suffer than to kill them.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope Axe use his government contact to get Taylor.

The Russian will have to go thru Axe for help because he can't directly contact the government person.

You don't kinda feel for Taylor tho..

She was loyal as fuck till axel fucked over her

Love life.... She really feeling dude and he wants to only deal with her to make money...

Axel fucked her over then told her it was her fault...

Axel has no fuckin shame...

The thing is she is just as smart as axel and maybe smarter..

The question. Is can she be as ruthless ...

Personally I think her and axel will get together to fuck over the russian...

He made it no secret he would have no problem murking axel if he fucked up his

Money....

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lastly, I must have missed it but when did Chuck get over his issues with Axe? I know they had to work together to get out of the situation earlier in the season, but when did he forgive him completely? Chuck didn't like him because of how he manipulated the law to gain in his firm, he also didn't like the relationship that he had with his Wife....did I miss something?

they aren't buddies, but wendy ties them together. last time they joined forces they both worked together to set up the doctor to keep wendy's name clean.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't believe they are still putting the screws to Rhoades life but I loved his hustle and footwork

See what a wig,make up and dress can do.Taylor,..was almost...semi...attractive (?)

How Axelrod ...is going to maneuver around..Andolov.. should be interesting to see

Wow the last scene....how ironic !!

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
real talk
last night's episode the most I've like rhoades since the show started.

dude is grinding and starting from the bottom (or relative bottom not forgetting the privelaged life he had before)

the proteges (taylor and Doughtery) had allusions of doing things the right way. now that they are on top let's see if they can make good on it

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
real talk
last night's episode the most I've like rhoades since the show started.

dude is grinding and starting from the bottom (or relative bottom not forgetting the privelaged life he had before)

the proteges (taylor and Doughtery) had allusions of doing things the right way. now that they are on top let's see if they can make good on it

It was the ONLY time i found rhodes likable since the show started..
Son looked crazy as fuck grinning and clapping to that Al green track.
Love how many steps he had to take and all the maneuvering it took to just get the one permit.
Pops is savage..."i'd slap you in your face and tell you to be a man.. but it probably would just turn you on!"

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Can't believe they are still putting the screws to Rhoades life but I loved his hustle and footwork

See what a wig,make up and dress can do.Taylor,..was almost...semi...attractive (?)

How Axelrod ...is going to maneuver around..Andolov.. should be interesting to see

Wow the last scene....how ironic !!
wonder if her community is going to call her a sell out for dressing up in a dress

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taylor has to watch out this season, they're dealing with a weak link on the team in Mafee. Judging by the previews for this season, Axe may try to use Wendy again to seduce him into doing something stupid. Hopefully this time around he gets more out of it then a kiss.