Billions | Showtime Series l discussion thread

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's another crazy, radical move in this show that really doesn't make sense.

Wendy is really smart, especially on an intellectual as well as psychological level, why would she cosign this move to go after the AG?

Shit don't make sense. :dunno:
Unless she's play chess and setting him up to fail but then I don't believe my own assertion.

CRE BIGGS

Star
BGOL Investor
I hope you're wrong but that very well could be the case.

Axe is smart as fuck, why in the hell is he so hell bent on going all in so much that he wants to borrow more money than he's worth just to invest heavier?

He's a billionaire several times over and he just got his neck from under the fed's boot!

Why in the fuck is he making all of these radical moves right now?

Shit don't make sense.
:dunno:
Drugs can come in any form son

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I hope you're wrong but that very well could be the case.

Axe is smart as fuck, why in the hell is he so hell bent on going all in so much that he wants to borrow more money than he's worth just to invest heavier?

He's a billionaire several times over and he just got his neck from under the fed's boot!

Why in the fuck is he making all of these radical moves right now?

Shit don't make sense.
:dunno:

Axe is in the game to be in the game he's not in the game to be rich he's been that he's not in the game to be wealthy he's been that. he's not in the game for any other reason than he's winning. he wants to win he wants to keep winning. he wants conversations to begin and end with HIS NAME an the only way to do that is to get bigger.
he's making radical moves because the noose was around his neck. he was standing on the little platform and the executioner was about to kick the chair from under him and he got saved right as the executioner was finishing his kick.

that adrenaline and fear and uncertainty transferred into his business. he felt what it was like to lose it. he felt what it was like to not have certainty he's a petty man he saw how his "friends" couldn't be his friends. he read the clippings about him being done he heard the rumors he's found a 2nd wind to be king petty and get everyone back
that's why he's making all these radical moves.
He wants his spot back
He's got now he don't care who got next.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Taylor learned from Axe too well
They had been fighting for their bonus hard as fuck.
Now they are going to use that bonus to deploy their new machine and kill the game direct competition with axe.
axe just had his petty meeting with the guy that didn't believe in him
now Taylor is looking to do the same

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Pop Rhoades was off the hook this ep. :roflmao:

Bitch dip your pussy in some lemon juice so you don’t bring the clap home. I love that old school wisdom.

And I caught a young Mike Tyson reference when Wags said this was Bobby’s first time fighting outside the Catskills with no Cus in his corner. I love that they don’t dumb this show down in any way. If something goes over your head, it just goes over your head. They don’t take the time to explain everything with clunky exposition.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pop Rhoades was off the hook this ep. :roflmao:

Bitch dip your pussy in some lemon juice so you don’t bring the clap home. I love that old school wisdom.

And I caught a young Mike Tyson reference when Wags said this was Bobby’s first time fighting outside the Catskills with no Cus in his corner. I love that they don’t dumb this show down in any way. If something goes over your head, it just goes over your head. They don’t take the time to explain everything with clunky exposition.

Lol @ poppa Rhodes..."dip your finger in some lime juice and put it in your pussy...if it stings get yourself cleaned out...don't bring the clap home to your husband its uncivil!!!..find a group of friends better than you...one worse...bitch about them together and when you're all bitched out...run for 10 miles a day!
Take your birth control pills and flush em! make that kid your project together!

And Bobby's reply to Wags was "well I got my Kevin Rooney with me"

Axe may have fucked up by angering taylor. I knew they were gonna start their own firm, was that Teddy KGB's henchman they were talking to at the end?

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Lol @ poppa Rhodes..."dip your finger in some lime juice and put it in your pussy...if it stings get yourself cleaned out...don't bring the clap home to your husband its uncivil!!!..find a group of friends better than you...one worse...bitch about them together and when you're all bitched out...run for 10 miles a day!
Take your birth control pills and flush em! make that kid your project together!

And Bobby's reply to Wags was "well I got my Kevin Rooney with me"

Axe may have fucked up by angering taylor. I knew they were gonna start their own firm, was that Teddy KGB's henchman they were talking to at the end?
I think Taylor's gonna get ratted out.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
1....Season Finale is next week
I think 1, and it looks like it's going to be crazy.

popcorn_2.gif

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
In the scene when Chuck and Ira were eating that steak, did Ira NOT understand that Chuck drew up that postnup and also got his money back for that bogus deal?

It seems that Ira was not all the way sure what all went down.

Somebody help me out here.

Thanks.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In the scene when Chuck and Ira were eating that steak, did Ira NOT understand that Chuck drew up that postnup and also got his money back for that bogus deal?

It seems that Ira was not all the way sure what all went down.

Somebody help me out here.

Thanks.
Ira doesnt give a fuck. He made that clear already. He just wanted her back and was willing to turn a blind eye to anything else to that end. His peace of mind and happiness is more important than the truth.

Oddly enough, that scene was reminiscent of another movie in which a conversation took place over a steak dinner and had a similar overall theme... The scene in the Matrix where Cypher was cutting a deal with Agent Smith and he essentially said "IDGAF that all this shit is fake... reality stinks! Ignorance is bliss. Put me back in the Matrix!".

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ira doesnt give a fuck. He made that clear already. He just wanted her back and was willing to turn a blind eye to anything else to that end. His peace of mind and happiness is more important than the truth.

".

Yeah Ira is a grade A certified stone cold symp.

Ol Mario winans ass nigga

"Iiiii dont waaaaanna Know!"

That bitch was draped in red flags before he married her and he chose to ignore them

Last edited:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Half of the married couples in the world are probably following the same advice Pop Rhoades dished out

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great season finale fucking Axe and Chuck. I think sacker is going to come back to Chuck she knew they were in a unwinnable situation once he knew about it. Also when John Malkovich said yes I would about Taylor fucking great.

Last edited:

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Season finale was lit! I low key rooted for Taylor just for the battle that will happen next season. Taylor doesn’t have the connects or the resources that Axe has. She’s smart as fuck but I have a feeling she’s missing a key element in this game. Going after Wendy took some balls.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Russian went with Tylor and pretty much told Axe don't do anything that will fuck up his money. That limits what Axe can do to Tylor.

Remember Tylor made the case for not working with the Russian at Axe cap.

Considering how calculated Tylor is portrayed that has to be the reason for the 180 and considered working with the Russian.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
great season and great finale.
This season saw a turn in all the main players except Wags.
Axe is proven to be vulnerable, by Taylor and by Grigor.
Chuck got outplayed by his own squad.
Both of these situations, Chuck and his squad and Bobby/Taylor parallel a theme of the students surpassing the teacher, and it was foreshadowed all season....nice payoff.
Wendy is revealed as not as wise as she thinks and more in it for the money than she wants to admit. Taylor read her letters like a Roberta Flack song.
Taylor is smart as fuck and pulled of the Prestige, but now has emotional weaknesses that will haunt her.
The last scene though....Wendy orchestrating a strategy session between Axe and Chuck....that was fucking nice. Holds so many possibilities for the next season. The three of them can accomplish pretty much anything. I love this fucking show. Hate I gotta wait for the next season.