Big as fuck white titties

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She'll do anything you want sexually, she just wants you to lick and suck honey off her nipples till she almost climaxes (her uncle, plays bass and was heavy into the Ohio Players, old school music fans will get this reference ).

Damn, you where I find one like that?

Asking for research purposes - ONLY:grin:.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I became acquainted with Ms.Meringue under unusual circumstances, her tub was stopped up and she asked if I could assist her. Being neighborly, I granted her request , but with her ever vigilant eyes steady focused on me while I worked I knew she wanted more. And while I was in her bathroom I knew I wanted more also. That evening under the guise of stating the problem had reoccured, she requested my services once again. However, before I entered the bathroom she rushed in to make a few adjustments. After about 3 minutes she told me to come in and it was then

It was then that I knew this was what I wanted all along. Never in my life had I seen such large glistening mountains of white ecstasy. You see Ms.Meringue had...
Mr.Bubble!

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be careful with this type of woman. You see, she probably hangs out with girls that are a bit slimmer than she is and because of that they get more attention. However, when she does catch the eye of an unsupecting victim beware. Reason being is that she is prepared to do any and everything to keep him.

Notice how she pulls the hair away from her face, and leans forward towards the camera (this is no accident).

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

who-is-this-jack-donaghy.gif

who-are-these-people-asking.gif