Big as fuck white titties

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Screenshot-20221013-140517-Reddit.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quiet as it's keep, she's been playing pool since she was 5, and actually plays on the professional circuit. But, her "hustle" is very slick. If she's not attracted to a guy she'll play him for money, but if she sees a guy she wants to sleep with she will play "strip pool" with him. She knows she's not as young as she used to be so she works her con. She starts losing on purpose to where she is showing some of her assets to the guy she is playing. She then doubles down with a side bet which involves sex.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your CEO invites you to a party at his home in the Hamptons. There's a good ethnic mix and a lot of nice looking women (even the food and music are good). You're having a good time until he introduces you to his daughter... Xanthe. Xanthe is a junior at Ohio State and she starts off by telling you that you remind her of her boyfriend (he's on the football team). She's low key flirting an asks you to dance, so you dance with her.

Now this is where things get tricky. Xanthe wants to take a picture with you, but her phone is in the house. So she asks you for your phone and has some one at the party take the picture. After doing this she tells you that she is going to send it to herself.

You're not thinking about it, but later that night she starts sending you pictures of herself and wants to "hookup" with you.

Yeah you're single, but this is the CEO's 20 year old daughter and her last name is Schaub.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've seen in Big Nino in the building, but don't really speak besides "hi & bye." Well, today she is sitting in front of the laundry room and will not let you pass unless you answer some questions (she's just being flirty).
She wants to know if you're into Big tits?

Or do you like a nice ass?

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You've seen in Big Nino in the building, but don't really speak besides "hi & bye." Well, today she is sitting in front of the laundry room and will not let you pass unless you answer some questions (she's just being flirty).
She wants to know if you're into Big tits?

Or do you like a nice ass?

Id have to tell her to stop playing with my emotions. I’d also tell her I’m breaking my rule of not fucking with someone where I live.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and your friend, Frank are chilling at Dallas BBQ, and you meet these 2 girls sitting at a table near you. Frank manages to talk his way to going back to their apartment. Next thing you know, Frank is in the bedroom getting busy, and you're sitting on the couch with the female who's cute, and a bit chubby.
Well, at least you thought she was chubby.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need a few extra dollars to catch up on some bills so you decide to work for a food delivery service. You arrive at London's apartment, and she comes to the door in a bathrobe. You hand her, her order, but she wants to give you an additional tip if you could wait a minute or 2.
After about 10 minutes you're calling her, but she forgot about you because she was responding to a message and taking photos.
You accidentally walk to her bedroom and see this...

You apologize, and she tells you no problem and gets the tip she promised you. All while she's totally nude.