Bidens son out here calling his Black lawyer "my nigga" etc. Which one of you D1s gave him a hood pass?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody's giving him a pass. I just don't give a fuck. If you knew the difference between the two, you wouldn't waste your time making so many different post. Every president in office besides Obama has probably been racist or had racist family members. Matter of fact, Obamas half white, he has racist family members too. What the fuck is your point?
Just like calling out the inconsistencies thats plaguing my community is all.
Yall let cacs shit on you and worse if they wearing a blue tie.
If its a red hat yall ready to go to war
:rolleyes:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't like anyone saying it, but that word has been made a part of pop culture. I've seen Asian people, white people, and Latino people using it in that same context. Not saying I agree, but some people use it because of culture and growing up, and some people try to be edgy and naughty.
Do you let your white friends call you nigga?
I'm curious.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
giphy.gif

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Only a hoe ass nigga wouldn't be able to answer my question. And for replying in the gay ass manor that you did, makes you a bitch ass nigga, bitch.
Fuckin weak ass keyboard warrior.
Your response reeks of estrogen.
Take a couple of midols and lay down for a while, you hoe ass faggit.
:yes:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just another WHITE Crack-Head trying to be all "Hood" and shit.

Just because he's a President's kid,
Should anyone really be surprised?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wise choice.

"Like everybody these days Biden declared online, but it was old media that got him in trouble: Personal comments he made about another White House hopeful, Sen. Barack Obama, recorded by a reporter for the New York Observer.

"I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man," Biden said."

Wiser choice.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conversation between pal is a no no? The context and usage is always applicable.
No, it isn’t. Not when dealing with the Neanderthal who has a history of violence and lack of boundaries and respect for so-called black people.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Like everybody these days Biden declared online, but it was old media that got him in trouble: Personal comments he made about another White House hopeful, Sen. Barack Obama, recorded by a reporter for the New York Observer.

"I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man," Biden said."

Wiser choice.
First one in 2007? Not a good look. The shills like @easy_b and @hocjo2626 must agree because they did not disavow.

I wonder why? :smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Wiser choice.
You think this shit slap too lol

Man if you comfortable seriously grasping at the straws you grasping at, have at it. I kinda feel bad for y'all to have such a goofy ass prime directive.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Democrat first
anytime the last few years anyone from the trump cartel so much as farted there was a 5 page thread on here.
#sameenergy

But Hunter Biden isn't President ....

Threads related to the Orange Idiot's family became 5 page threads .... because all of them bitches were complicit and had high ranking jobs in the Orange idiots white house. ALL OF THEM!!!

I mean fuck Hunter Biden for saying Nigga ...

but the Dude is literally just a regular dude.... He doesn't work for Biden. He doesn't have a job in his organization. He is just his son.

So I don't get the point of this thread.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wiser choice.
I had to go back and address this because, to me, these comments are more offensive. Although Obama is not of my nation of people, he is still perceived as a so-called black man by the mainstream media and American society. For Jim Crow Joe to say that in 2007, the so-called African-American community finally had a capable leader and it was a “storybook” shit on generations of so-called black men that grade higher than Obama in all the categories Beijing Biden stated.

the comment to me is worse than anything racial that I heard Bush or Trump say publicly against so-called blacks . “Only took 500 years for the blacks to finally get one decent enough to deal with us white trash” :smh:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had to go back and address this because, to me, these comments are more offensive. Although Obama is not of my nation of people, he is still perceived as a so-called black man by the mainstream media and American society. For Jim Crow Joe to say that in 2007, the so-called African-American community finally had a capable leader and it was a “storybook” shit on generations of so-called black men that grade higher than Obama in all the categories Beijing Biden stated.

the comment to me is worse than anything racial that I heard Bush or Trump say publicly against so-called blacks . “Only took 500 years for the blacks to finally get one decent enough to deal with us white trash” :smh:
As I've grown older the word stings more and more as I realize what it means and how white people taught us to use it. I even police myself on this board about using it. The tipping point for me was when Larry Wilmore used it at Obama's White House Dinner in '16. That shit was disgusting. Shit, even Chris Rock regrets his joke because of the way white people ran with it.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Bidens and KH are just creepy to me, it is going to be a long 4 or 8 years with him in office if I stay around. The only thing he has going for himself is some degree from 70 years ago and some worthless experience as a politician.

Somehow he has overcome insurmountable odds of getting elected being a laggard. He lied about serious crimes he committed while running for office, I thought we learned our lesson after John Edwards.

I don't want things I am working on like it happened under President Obama being undermined by some corrupt lying politician.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Bidens and KH are just creepy to me, it is going to be a long 4 or 8 years with him in office if I stay around. The only thing he has going for himself is some degree from 70 years ago and some worthless experience as a politician.

Somehow he has overcome insurmountable odds of getting elected being a laggard.
He sacrificed his wife, daughter and son. It isn’t shocking to see him attain what he has.