Bidens son out here calling his Black lawyer "my nigga" etc. Which one of you D1s gave him a hood pass?

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread looks like a desert in the middle of the summer.

Trump administration is outpacing Biden’s so far. Biden on pace to beat out George W. Bush, Jr. as worst POTUS of my life time.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Thread looks like a desert in the middle of the summer.

Trump administration is outpacing Biden’s so far. Biden on pace to beat out George W. Bush, Jr. as worst POTUS of my life time.
Biden isn't even close to bad as bush or trump lmao. Also fuck hunter but at least he's not making calls in the White House like trumps fam.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden isn't even close to bad as bush or trump lmao. Also fuck hunter but at least he's not making calls in the White House like trumps fam.
Only people I’ve heard say that are pro-whites, feminists, LGBT or immigrants.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
Sooooo, if Biden's crack head son said some racial shit, what does that have to do with the presidency?
I'm just asking so I will know. I don't know what a crack head that was not voted into office has to do with what goes on in the white house. I'm just asking out of pure curiosity.
I believe in "to each his own". No judgement from me. I just would really like to know so that I can be enlightened.
I myself didn't vote for Joe Biden to be president, I voted for Joe Biden so that Trump would no longer be president.
And I certainly didn't vote for Crack Head Hunter Biden.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Sooooo, if Biden's crack head son said some racial shit, what does that have to do with the presidency?
I'm just asking so I will know. I don't know what a crack head that was not voted into office has to do with what goes on in the white house. I'm just asking out of pure curiosity.
I believe in "to each his own". No judgement from me. I just would really like to know so that I can be enlightened.
I myself didn't vote for Joe Biden to be president, I voted for Joe Biden so that Trump would no longer be president.
And I certainly didn't vote for Crack Head Hunter Biden.
Yet, here you are defending him like a hoe ass nigga.
:yawn: