Bidens son out here calling his Black lawyer "my nigga" etc. Which one of you D1s gave him a hood pass?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Hunter isn't POTUS. No pass given because he's not on my radar. Unlike orangeman, Biden, love him, hate him or ambivalent about him, he hasn't turned the White House into the family business the way trump did.

Agents keep failing
You told me! So MUCH winning from the Biden administration.
:dance:
We get 3.5 more years of this brother!
I'm so elated.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conversation between pal is a no no? The context and usage is always applicable.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Shit.... we haven't even given you one.... Coon On Ice

DANCING-COON.gif

:roflmao:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Another cac casually saying nigga? Well I be damned.

You worse than Fox News caring what that crackhead honkey does.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
These "texts" are from the computer Hunter Biden allegedly left in the computer repair shop. No need to hoe that row again.

Reactions: BKF

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So what does this have to do with Biden...

Hunter isn't president ......

I don't get the point here ...

Also what is a D1? Defense tackle Number 1?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes crackhead Hunter Biden saying the n-word is the exact equivalent of The President of the United States calling everyone's favorite black country Haiti a shithole.

How could I be so blind.

Now you get it. Biden's son turned his laptop full of incriminating texts, videos, emails over to a repair guy who also happened be a political operative. The FBI seized the laptop from him but then contacted him again because they didn't know how to "unlock" the laptop. The NY Post and Daily Mail are the only ones brave enough to report on this scandal. Makes complete sense. :rolleyes: :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So what does this have to do with Biden...

Hunter isn't president ......

I don't get the point here ...

Also what is a D1? Defense tackle Number 1?
Democrat first
anytime the last few years anyone from the trump cartel so much as farted there was a 5 page thread on here.
#sameenergy

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
yes crackhead Hunter Biden saying the n-word is the exact equivalent of The President of the United States calling everyone's favorite black country Haiti a shithole.

How could I be so blind.
Not my fav country
Also you gave Biden a pass for eugolgizing the most racist senator in US history.
Your opinion means nothing to me.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not my fav country
Also you gave Biden a pass for eugolgizing the most racist senator in US history.
Your opinion means nothing to me.
Here I was trying to give you props for another well thought out post, only to find out you don't respect my opinion.

You can't imagine the pain I'm feeling right now.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
fuck him if true

I fail to see the significance though

A white rockhead that has zero to do with government may have said nigga w chet hanks vibes vs an entire party that don't want our entire race to vote

This place is hilarious
Fail to see the significance? The leader of the free world's son refers to you as a nigga, I wonder where he got that from? Maybe I'm not black enough to to understand the willful ignorance....

But White Republicans are bad, White Dems are good, carry on....

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
:raccoon:
I dont care. I care that you fags giving him a pass
Nobody's giving him a pass. I just don't give a fuck. If you knew the difference between the two, you wouldn't waste your time making so many different post. Every president in office besides Obama has probably been racist or had racist family members. Matter of fact, Obamas half white, he has racist family members too. What the fuck is your point?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like anyone saying it, but that word has been made a part of pop culture. I've seen Asian people, white people, and Latino people using it in that same context. Not saying I agree, but some people use it because of culture and growing up, and some people try to be edgy and naughty.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Fail to see the significance? The leader of the free world's son refers to you as a nigga, I wonder where he got that from? Maybe I'm not black enough to to understand the willful ignorance....

But White Republicans are bad, White Dems are good, carry on....
Yeah nigga what's the fucking significance?

All that extra inference you adding on at the end let's me know you a fucking idiot too. Talk to me about what I said and not what the fuck you got to make up to support your bitch ass point.

Which you still didn't fucking make by the way, you slick mouthed bitch.