Bidens son out here calling his Black lawyer "my nigga" etc. Which one of you D1s gave him a hood pass?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This shit went sideways fast. Fighting to convince brothers this shit is more than it is. Like we didn't know Hunter was a dope fiend. Hell, Hunter does interviews talking about smoking Parmesan cheese because it looked like cocaine.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I had to go back and address this because, to me, these comments are more offensive. Although Obama is not of my nation of people, he is still perceived as a so-called black man by the mainstream media and American society. For Jim Crow Joe to say that in 2007, the so-called African-American community finally had a capable leader and it was a “storybook” shit on generations of so-called black men that grade higher than Obama in all the categories Beijing Biden stated.

the comment to me is worse than anything racial that I heard Bush or Trump say publicly against so-called blacks . “Only took 500 years for the blacks to finally get one decent enough to deal with us white trash” :smh:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This thread is still going??

Hunter Biden is a crackhead that got a stripper pregnant. The ADOS coons in here are so desperate they're trying to act like Joe Biden is sending out nigga texts. Funny how the only people clutching their pearls are white racist Republicans and our ADOS crew.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I just came in to see the biden defense team

Never disappoints
yep
These clowns have no issue issue for the sole purpose that it makes the party they vote for look bad.

"You aint Black if you dont vote for me"
"Strum Thurmond was my mentor"
"Black kids shouldnt be in the same school as my kids"
All of those statements got a pass too.

He could shoot someone in the middle of International BLVD here and people would still support him and his.
Amazing.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Who's defending him? We didn't vote for him so why should we care? You didn't vote at all so why should YOU care?
you gon ignore the 4 pages of your brethren giving this cac a pass?
They mad at me for reporting the news
:smh: :lol:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Hunter Biden is a crackhead that got a stripper pregnant. The ADOS coons in here are so desperate they're trying to act like Joe Biden is sending out nigga texts. Funny how the only people clutching their pearls are white racist Republicans and our ADOS crew.
lol at you dissing all my people in defense of a cac because he your president son
BGOL is weird AF

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

What is telling is the effort put forth to convince people that this is a 'non story'. If it's not a story shut the fuck up.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:hmm: :smh:
You negroes would have this as a 10page thread if this was one of Trumps son's
tenor.gif

Maybe if you weren't the board "dancing coon"..... it would be.... :dunno:

DANCING-COON.gif