Bhad Bhabie aka the cash me outside girl trying to get Adrien Broner locked up smh

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Didn’t ask for her number. Was a part of the cheer team. I was trying to find my daughter and be cordial.

Every person that communicates with another person is not sexually attracted to them. That was my point and it was in the first post. Before we crucify a person we need to be sure of their intent.

Well, AB said he was trying to holla, so I stand corrected on that one. He’s a piece of shit. I’m on team kill AB now. The sad part is he is pulling quality females.

It's totally fucking inappropriate for you to be texting your daughter's teenage friends, cheer team or not. Shits creepy as fuck. If it was my daughter I would check yo ass quick. And I guess your cool with other dads texting your daughter. Why the fuck didn't you just text your daughter if you wanted to know where she was or who she was riding with? You suspect homie.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Her music trash and she ugly and young and she’s full of silicone.
Wait what..? :smh:

Surprised Drake hasn't DM'd her by now. He prolly beat.
Nah Drake wouldnt dare cheat on her since he DM's her a lot

th

I'm still trying to figure out how this untalented, wack to the nth degree girl is still even relevant. Or even was in the first place.

Dr.Phil still need his ass whupped for even having her and her pimping mom on his show :smh:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh gosh...communicating with a 16 year old is a crime? Yes I have texted 16 year old girls...

“Hey great job cheering today”

according to you I should be put on death row

but the second text is

“is my daughter riding with you”

The point is, one dm saying text me could mean anything. Let’s just have clear context it’s inappropriate before we crucify someone.

but other than that you win I am evil, kill Adrien Broner

If you ever text/dm my 16 year old daughter telling her she cheered good I would be fucking you up immediatly. Are you asking is she riding with you so that you can get her alone. Sick muthafucker

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you ever text/dm my 16 year old daughter telling her she cheered good I would be fucking you up immediatly. Are you asking is she riding with you so that you can get her alone. Sick muthafucker

Damn its niggas out here texting teenage girls??

Reactions: 305

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Instagram got a " are you 21 or over?" check now

Instagram aint taking the blame anymore

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just like I can tell this is a fork.
61qJknUDQEL._AC_SX522_.jpg
If you ask ten people what that is a picture of ten people will tell you it's a fork, if you ask a hundred people who is the woman in that video not one of them will say that's the cash me outside girl.