Bhad Bhabie aka the cash me outside girl trying to get Adrien Broner locked up smh

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
AB is literally old enough to be her father and he already had at least seven other kids from at least six baby mamas. And his "excuse" after getting exposed is not "Ooops, My Bad!" but “I thought she was grown the way she out here moving…” I'd be curious as to which of his other baby mamas were under aged when he started fucking them?

The girl is 16 and looks 16 and markets herself to other 16 year olds. Her claim to "fame" is that she is a disrespectful child - hell, look at her name! Why is he even following her in the first place? "Faulting Instagram" confirms his mindset and intentions and makes his actions even more creepy. Those of y'all trying to spin some legitimate justification as to why a 30 something year old man is trying to holla at someone like her make me sad.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Well I thought she was older now too. Damn how old was she on Dr Phil?
I had to look this shit up. She went on Dr Phil in 2016 when she was 13. So she is 16. Birthday is March 2003. Just seems like this stupid bitch went viral a lot longer ago. Oh well, AB fucked up :lol:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
oh gosh...communicating with a 16 year old is a crime? Yes I have texted 16 year old girls...

“Hey great job cheering today”

according to you I should be put on death row

but the second text is

“is my daughter riding with you”

The point is, one dm saying text me could mean anything. Let’s just have clear context it’s inappropriate before we crucify someone.

but other than that you win I am evil, kill Adrien Broner

Famo, what are you doing with 16 year old girls' numbers in your phone?

Why are you asking 16 year old girl's for their numbers?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
AB is literally old enough to be her father and he already had at least seven other kids from at least six baby mamas. And his "excuse" after getting exposed is not "Ooops, My Bad!" but “I thought she was grown the way she out here moving…” I'd be curious as to which of his other baby mamas were under aged when he started fucking them?

The girl is 16 and looks 16 and markets herself to other 16 year olds. Her claim to "fame" is that she is a disrespectful child - hell, look at her name! Why is he even following her in the first place? "Faulting Instagram" confirms his mindset and intentions and makes his actions even more creepy. Those of y'all trying to spin some legitimate justification as to why a 30 something year old man is trying to holla at someone like her make me sad.

Bruh there are a lot of pedos in this world and on this board. Just look at any of the R Kelley threads.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I'm still trying to figure out how this untalented, wack to the nth degree girl is still even relevant. Or even was in the first place.

It goes without saying there's no excuse for trying to push up on a child. None.

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Famo, what are you doing with 16 year old girls' numbers in your phone?

Why are you asking 16 year old girl's for their numbers?

Didn’t ask for her number. Was a part of the cheer team. I was trying to find my daughter and be cordial.

Every person that communicates with another person is not sexually attracted to them. That was my point and it was in the first post. Before we crucify a person we need to be sure of their intent.

Well, AB said he was trying to holla, so I stand corrected on that one. He’s a piece of shit. I’m on team kill AB now. The sad part is he is pulling quality females.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Even if he thought she was 18, why tf would you wanna communicate with her? Nothing about her is appealing. Of all the jawns on IG, her? HER? Nigga!!!!

You acting like this is some grown man who acts like a grown man.

This is Adrien Broner, my G. Nothing else needs to be said. No logic required.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. So that argument he reaching out for music? His first mistake then.
They aren't friends. I could honestly see it as righteous if they had some type of collab relationship like Scorsese and DiCaprio...but she's a dumb kid pretending to be a ghetto mess for attention. No adult should want anything to do with her.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
UPDATE

1:53 PM PT -- Adrien Broner is offering up an explanation ... calling the whole thing an "honest mistake."

"Nobody want to date a kid," Broner told The Shade Room ... "but I fault Instagram for not having people’s age on they profile."

"I thought she was grown the way she out here moving."

I can understand somebody making an honest mistake. It's not like women have their ages tattooed on their forehead. as long as you qualify them before you try to smash and stop talking to them when you find out they're underage I really don't see what the problem is.

This case is a little different though. bhad bhaby is only famous because she was a disrespectful 13 year old brat on the dr. Phil show less than five years ago. Instagram be damned, There is no way that AB didn't know about that.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Broner stays in the news for doing some dumb shit. :smh:

What was he going to do, invite her for his next fight he's going to lose?

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
oh gosh...communicating with a 16 year old is a crime? Yes I have texted 16 year old girls...

“Hey great job cheering today”

according to you I should be put on death row

but the second text is

“is my daughter riding with you”

The point is, one dm saying text me could mean anything. Let’s just have clear context it’s inappropriate before we crucify someone.

but other than that you win I am evil, kill Adrien Broner

So you're cool with your daughter texting old ass men then. :hmm:

Hey great job cheering today?

SlightSilkyGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

How long has she been under age?It seems like she's been around for a long ass time,for some years now.How is she still around and why? I don't know.

Next he will say he has brain damage from boxing and blame it on that....he's a walking talking drama queen

:hmm:

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[Disclaimer: Do not pay any attention to me. I just like starting shit sometimes :).]

Technically speaking, Broner may have done nothing illegal if he was in his home state of Ohio, where the age of consent is 16. Sixteen is actually the age of consent in most states, except where that that chick is from (Florida).

Jus sayin....

Age of Consent by State
StateAge of ConsentAcceptable Differences Between Ages
Alabama
16​
2​
Alaska
16​
3​
Arizona
18​
2​
Arkansas
16​
3​
California
18​
0​
Colorado
17​
4​
Connecticut
16​
2​
Delaware
18​
0​
Florida
18​
0​
Georgia
16​
0​
Hawaii
16​
5​
Idaho
18​
0​
Illinois
17​
0​
Indiana
16​
0​
Iowa
16​
4​
Kansas
16​
0​
Kentucky
16​
0​
Louisiana
17​
3​
Maine
16​
5​
Maryland
16​
4​
Massachusetts
16​
0​
Michigan
16​
0​
Minnesota
16​
2​
Mississippi
16​
2​
Missouri
17​
0​
Montana
16​
0​
Nebraska
16​
0​
Nevada
16​
0​
New Hampshire
16​
0​
New Jersey
16​
4​
New Mexico
16​
4​
New York
17​
0​
North Carolina
16​
4​
North Dakota
18​
0​
Ohio
16​
0​
Oklahoma
16​
0​
Oregon
18​
3​
Pennsylvania
16​
4​
Rhode Island
16​
0​
South Carolina
16​
0​
South Dakota
16​
3​
Tennessee
18​
4​
Texas
17​
3​
Utah
18​
10​
Vermont
16​
0​
Virginia
18​
0​
Washington
16​
2​
West Virginia
16​
4​
Wisconsin
18​
0​
Wyoming
16​
4​

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Most of the usual "I thought she was grown" BGOL ephebophile vultures have gotten the Batsignal and weighed in.
"Your honor, what does "Acceptable Differences Between Ages" mean? That sign won’t stop me cause I can’t read!
Which old ass man Internet persona will be the first to post "RAW!"?

Technically speaking, Broner may have done nothing illegal if he was in his home state of Ohio, where the age of consent is 16. Sixteen is actually the age of consent in most states, except where that that chick is from (Florida).

Jus sayin....

Age of Consent by State
Alabama
16​
2​
Alaska
16​
3​
Arizona
18​
2​
Arkansas
16​
3​
California
18​
0​
Colorado
17​
4​
Connecticut
16​
2​
Delaware
18​
0​
Florida
18​
0​
Georgia
16​
0​
Hawaii
16​
5​
Idaho
18​
0​
Illinois
17​
0​
Indiana
16​
0​
Iowa
16​
4​
Kansas
16​
0​
Kentucky
16​
0​
Louisiana
17​
3​
Maine
16​
5​
Maryland
16​
4​
Massachusetts
16​
0​
Michigan
16​
0​
Minnesota
16​
2​
Mississippi
16​
2​
Missouri
17​
0​
Montana
16​
0​
Nebraska
16​
0​
Nevada
16​
0​
New Hampshire
16​
0​
New Jersey
16​
4​
New Mexico
16​
4​
New York
17​
0​
North Carolina
16​
4​
North Dakota
18​
0​
Ohio
16​
0​
Oklahoma
16​
0​
Oregon
18​
3​
Pennsylvania
16​
4​
Rhode Island
16​
0​
South Carolina
16​
0​
South Dakota
16​
3​
Tennessee
18​
4​
Texas
17​
3​
Utah
18​
10​
Vermont
16​
0​
Virginia
18​
0​
Washington
16​
2​
West Virginia
16​
4​
Wisconsin
18​
0​
Wyoming
16​
4​

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt about not knowing her age. She's 16, but could easily be 18.... so even though 18 is still young, he could have been trying to see what's up with a chick he thought was legal. Bad taste, but oh well. Thankfully for his sake and hers, nothing illegal happened, so outside of bad publicity, he's not at any risk, and she never got touched (no request for meet ups, pics, suggestive or explicit language, etc.... any of which would have looked really really bad for him).

He's definitely an idiot for #1. not fucking googling her to find out her age. Even if she looks like she could be 18, she definitely looks like she's possibly not, so any grown man is dumb for not taking literally 12 seconds to google a public figure chick before hitting send. ...and #2. for just having bad taste.

She is kinda fucked up for putting this shit out there like that. She could have dm'd him back saying dude, I'm 16, and THEN if he kept it up, put him on blast.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt about not knowing her age. She's 16, but could easily be 18.... so even though 18 is still young, he could have been trying to see what's up with a chick he thought was legal. Bad taste, but oh well. Thankfully for his sake and hers, nothing illegal happened, so outside of bad publicity, he's not at any risk, and she never got touched (no request for meet ups, pics, suggestive or explicit language, etc.... any of which would have looked really really bad for him).

He's definitely an idiot for #1. not fucking googling her to find out her age. Even if she looks like she could be 18, she definitely looks like she's possibly not, so any grown man is dumb for not taking literally 12 seconds to google a public figure chick before hitting send. ...and #2. for just having bad taste.

She is kinda fucked up for putting this shit out there like that. She could have dm'd him back saying dude, I'm 16, and THEN if he kept it up, put him on blast.

not in this fuckin era.. that lil ho... saw an op to get more views and likes.. she on it...

bruh that lil bitch already won.. she took a segment on a talk show.. and pimped that shit to a million plus record deal..

broner was just being a typical negro bed wench star.. see something pale with titts and they go full googly eyed..

bed wenchin aint just for the chicks

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She has over 500k twitter followers.

Putting people on blast is exactly what she’s going to do. She really waiting to turn 18 and it’s over. The industry is already priming her to be the next big thing :smh:

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
So you're cool with your daughter texting old ass men then. :hmm:

Hey great job cheering today?

SlightSilkyGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

:hmm:
If you read the second half of the quote I was looking for my daughter. Once again, ALL communication is not for sexual purposes.

However, this piece of shit (AB) DID have sexual intentions. I gave that bitch the benefit of the doubt and was wrong as fuck. Apologies

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I’ll never forget Broner fighting Pac Man “for the hood.” And the hood responding back after the fight, “nah, we good.”

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[Disclaimer: Do not pay any attention to me. I just like starting shit sometimes :).]

Jus sayin....

Age of Consent by State
Alabama
16​
2​
Alaska
16​
3​
Arizona
18​
2​
Arkansas
16​
3​
California
18​
0​
Colorado
17​
4​
Connecticut
16​
2​
Delaware
18​
0​
Florida
18​
0​
Georgia
16​
0​
Hawaii
16​
5​
Idaho
18​
0​
Illinois
17​
0​
Indiana
16​
0​
Iowa
16​
4​
Kansas
16​
0​
Kentucky
16​
0​
Louisiana
17​
3​
Maine
16​
5​
Maryland
16​
4​
Massachusetts
16​
0​
Michigan
16​
0​
Minnesota
16​
2​
Mississippi
16​
2​
Missouri
17​
0​
Montana
16​
0​
Nebraska
16​
0​
Nevada
16​
0​
New Hampshire
16​
0​
New Jersey
16​
4​
New Mexico
16​
4​
New York
17​
0​
North Carolina
16​
4​
North Dakota
18​
0​
Ohio
16​
0​
Oklahoma
16​
0​
Oregon
18​
3​
Pennsylvania
16​
4​
Rhode Island
16​
0​
South Carolina
16​
0​
South Dakota
16​
3​
Tennessee
18​
4​
Texas
17​
3​
Utah
18​
10​
Vermont
16​
0​
Virginia
18​
0​
Washington
16​
2​
West Virginia
16​
4​
Wisconsin
18​
0​
Wyoming
16​
4​

There’s always one that’s proud and knowledgeable...

giphy.gif

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I think I remember seeing a clip of Bhad Baddie throwing water on Igggy Azaelia and trying to fight her. A grown fuckin woman, twice her size....this chics mother man....