Bhad Bhabie aka the cash me outside girl trying to get Adrien Broner locked up smh

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
so you’re a grown man who text 16 year old girls too huh?

*plays 12 Play*

oh gosh...communicating with a 16 year old is a crime? Yes I have texted 16 year old girls...

“Hey great job cheering today”

according to you I should be put on death row

but the second text is

“is my daughter riding with you”

The point is, one dm saying text me could mean anything. Let’s just have clear context it’s inappropriate before we crucify someone.

but other than that you win I am evil, kill Adrien Broner

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
nah this is bullshit targeting of AB, AB was probably just trying to see of she'll do the walkout for his next fight entrance to the ring

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
oh gosh...communicating with a 16 year old is a crime? Yes I have texted 16 year old girls...

but the second text is

The point is, one dm saying text me could mean anything. Let’s just have clear context it’s inappropriate before we crucify someone.

I’m sure they’re great friends and he enjoys her music :hmm:

I see you’re the uncle the can’t be left alone with the kids at the BBQ.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so you’re a grown man who text 16 year old girls too huh?
How long has she been under age?It seems like she's been around for a long ass time,for some years now.How is she still around and why? I don't know.
"Nobody want to date a kid," Broner told The Shade Room ... "but I fault Instagram for not having people’s age on they profile."
Next he will say he has brain damage from boxing and blame it on that....he's a walking talking drama queen

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve a question.

Who is she supposed to appeal too? Is she supposed to appeal to black men or do white people like stupid shit like her now?

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
That bitch is mad wack. Anyway, fuck that lemon Broner nigga. He’s my least favorite athlete of all time.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve a question.

Who is she supposed to appeal too? Is she supposed to appeal to black men or do white people like stupid shit like her now?

She's in the public eye. I'm quite sure she has "fans" and boys who are interested of all races. You think only Black kids listen to her music?

Now AB has no business with her even if she was 18, my opinion. He has plenty to focus on other than new young tender...like his court cases and his children.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but the second text is

:smh:

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As we all know he almost always gets his ass beat in every fight. His lawyer can attribute his stupidity to too many hits to the head when he gets to court.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member

but the second text is

Dont be stupid. He was hitting her up because he wanted to smash. He even admitted it but anyone with half a brain already knew that.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AB is a willfully ignorant Negro. I can't get with that. I am glad he at one point had the skill and will to become generationally wealthy (IF he gets some act right) but beyond that, little to no respect for him as a man.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

exactly. She's not dope at all. Why on earth would he select her? Makes no sense.
At the very least, he got caught fishing and prolly didn't know how old she was. And she's a peak clout chaser so of course she's gonna put it on blast.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah this is bullshit targeting of AB, AB was probably just trying to see of she'll do the walkout for his next fight entrance to the ring
He has people that handle that for him, and she also has people...this ain't a good look fam.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but the second text is

You can't be this naive...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AB is stupid enough for this to be a accident but stupid enough for this not to be. Either way, he fell victim of interacting with a dumb ass clout chasing child. No way he didn’t know this girl was the cash me outside girl. Even if she was 18 the fuck you want her for? Her music trash and she ugly and young and she’s full of silicone.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AB is stupid enough for this to be a accident but stupid enough for this not to be. Either way, he fell victim of interacting with a dumb ass clout chasing child. No way he didn’t know this girl was the cash me outside girl. Even if she was 18 the fuck you want her for? Her music trash and she ugly and young and she’s full of silicone.

Her music is so bad, I'd never want to interact with her based purely on that.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but the second text is

I don’t text any of my kids friends :dunno: that’s some weird shit