Bhad Bhabie aka the cash me outside girl trying to get Adrien Broner locked up smh

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Only reason ppl automatically jumped to conclusion for AB's intentions being sexual is cause they don't like him, its other niggas like Drake doing way more creepy shit with that girl from stranger things than this AB message that doesn't show anything sexual. There's plenty of other reasons without sexual intent for AB hitting up bhad bhabie. Remember, AB does music too, he could be telling her to hit him back up for a collab or feature. There's also been talks about a potential fight for Bhad Bhabie vs Woah Vicky so AB could be hitting her up about giving her pointers or training her for a potential fight. There's so many potential reasons for him to hit her up without sexual intent behind it

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
[Disclaimer: Do not pay any attention to me. I just like starting shit sometimes :).]

Technically speaking, Broner may have done nothing illegal if he was in his home state of Ohio, where the age of consent is 16. Sixteen is actually the age of consent in most states, except where that that chick is from (Florida).

Jus sayin....

Age of Consent by State
StateAge of ConsentAcceptable Differences Between Ages
Alabama
16​
2​
Alaska
16​
3​
Arizona
18​
2​
Arkansas
16​
3​
California
18​
0​
Colorado
17​
4​
Connecticut
16​
2​
Delaware
18​
0​
Florida
18​
0​
Georgia
16​
0​
Hawaii
16​
5​
Idaho
18​
0​
Illinois
17​
0​
Indiana
16​
0​
Iowa
16​
4​
Kansas
16​
0​
Kentucky
16​
0​
Louisiana
17​
3​
Maine
16​
5​
Maryland
16​
4​
Massachusetts
16​
0​
Michigan
16​
0​
Minnesota
16​
2​
Mississippi
16​
2​
Missouri
17​
0​
Montana
16​
0​
Nebraska
16​
0​
Nevada
16​
0​
New Hampshire
16​
0​
New Jersey
16​
4​
New Mexico
16​
4​
New York
17​
0​
North Carolina
16​
4​
North Dakota
18​
0​
Ohio
16​
0​
Oklahoma
16​
0​
Oregon
18​
3​
Pennsylvania
16​
4​
Rhode Island
16​
0​
South Carolina
16​
0​
South Dakota
16​
3​
Tennessee
18​
4​
Texas
17​
3​
Utah
18​
10​
Vermont
16​
0​
Virginia
18​
0​
Washington
16​
2​
West Virginia
16​
4​
Wisconsin
18​
0​
Wyoming
16​
4​
sick

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
oh gosh...communicating with a 16 year old is a crime? Yes I have texted 16 year old girls...

“Hey great job cheering today”

according to you I should be put on death row

but the second text is

“is my daughter riding with you”

The point is, one dm saying text me could mean anything. Let’s just have clear context it’s inappropriate before we crucify someone.

but other than that you win I am evil, kill Adrien Broner

If my daughter got a text from a grown man saying great job cheering today you’d get paid a visit. Not only that even if my SON got a text from a grown man complimenting his game he’d get a visit. Shits wild suspect and you think that’s ok you’re suspect

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Only reason ppl automatically jumped to conclusion for AB's intentions being sexual is cause they don't like him, its other niggas like Drake doing way more creepy shit with that girl from stranger things than this AB message that doesn't show anything sexual. There's plenty of other reasons without sexual intent for AB hitting up bhad bhabie. Remember, AB does music too, he could be telling her to hit him back up for a collab or feature. There's also been talks about a potential fight for Bhad Bhabie vs Woah Vicky so AB could be hitting her up about giving her pointers or training her for a potential fight. There's so many potential reasons for him to hit her up without sexual intent behind it
Y’all creep niggas keep exposing yourselves. Smh

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If my daughter got a text from a grown man saying great job cheering today you’d get paid a visit. Not only that even if my SON got a text from a grown man complimenting his game he’d get a visit. Shits wild suspect and you think that’s ok you’re suspect

This. I better not see some grown ass man that ain't kin texting my daughter...

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Famo, what are you doing with 16 year old girls' numbers in your phone?

Why are you asking 16 year old girl's for their numbers?
You don't think it's a good idea to know the numbers of the friends your daughter hangs out with?

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This case is a little different though. bhad bhaby is only famous because she was a disrespectful 13 year old brat on the dr. Phil show less than five years ago. Instagram be damned, There is no way that AB didn't know about that.
How do you know? If I didn't watch TMZ I wouldn't know who she is, from this thread I just found out she goes by Bhad Bhabie I thought she was still cash me outside girl. It's not like she's the biggest star in the world.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
How do you know? If I didn't watch TMZ I wouldn't know who she is, from this thread I just found out she goes by Bhad Bhabie I thought she was still cash me outside girl. It's not like she's the biggest star in the world.

Because any time you meet a female of any age you're supposed to research them. At the very least do a Google search.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't think it's a good idea to know the numbers of the friends your daughter hangs out with?

Of course it is.

2 things.

FIrst and foremost, I have the phone numbers of my kids friends parents, and they are always the first people I go to if there's a situation where I need to locate my kid.

Second, I DO have some of their friends phone numbers, but they are solely for emergency only...ie, they will not get ANY text from me other than "where is my child" and or "tell my child to call me asap" if I know they are out and about. None of the "good practice today" or "you did a great job" or any of that shit.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
LOL FOH cac

So you're just going to date some women you never never met before and take her at face value? Even when you're a public figure?

Lol

yeah. Keep on doing that. Eventually you'll find out at the wrong time that she has a collection of celebrity child support checks, did time for marital fraud. Or maybe she used to be a man.

Even worse, you'll find out she has a cute little nickname from calling the police on an innocent black child. Now you got this bitch on your elbow? Everybody looking at you like you're a self-hating idiot? People Google searching on you to find out if there was any telltale signs that led to this horrible decision?

All because you didn't take 30 seconds out of your day to do basic bitch research.

FOH with that stupid shit

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
Even if she was legal: This is the last chick anybody with sense shoud be fooling with. She's seem unstable and white(italian)........bad combo!

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OH. My. God. :hithead:

What the hell is wrong with these dudes. This little heifa is a walking talking, not just thirst, but a TRAP - pure and simple. She appropriate black women's hair, then insults them when they call her out, starts beef with other artist, does a shitty job of using street vernacular! This ni - KNUCKLE head couldn't it would obvious this heifa would put him on blast - if nothing for more than just "clout" itself???

NIGGA IS FUCKING STUPID:beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EVEN IF THAT'S TRUE - this day and age you cannot take that chance!