Best Ear Buds: Enacfire E60 True Wireless Review | USB-C & Wireless Charging!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Aight....so I just got my second pair like 2 -3 weeks ago.....less than 10 days later the volume in both ear buds was extremely low.

Same way as with the first pair....but I chalked it up to getting wet in the shower.....however I'm thinking these things just do that after a while....

What are the odds that I'd get 2 "bad" pairs of ear buds?

:confused: why would you wear ear buds in the shower?

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight....so I just got my second pair like 2 -3 weeks ago.....less than 10 days later the volume in both ear buds was extremely low.

Same way as with the first pair....but I chalked it up to getting wet in the shower.....however I'm thinking these things just do that after a while....

BONBON Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker Portable Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker Suction Cup, Built-in Mic, Speakerphone Bathroom Outdoor Travel Hiking Bike Home Party-Black Amazon product ASIN B07YMQD7Y1

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I have three sets of wireless earbuds.

Samsung Galaxy Buds

e9f320516623fc2a422c4bb08f73e19326fd544f_galaxy_buds_accessories_black.jpg

Bose SoundSport

g018SSFREEN-o_other12.jpg

And AirPod Pros

fca6da0e-fc77-11e9-acf9-cafedce87d15_image_hires_154757.jpg

Bose are “Ok”, just use them to workout and they’re the worst out of the three.

Galaxy Buds sound the best.

AirPods are seamless and their noise canceling is the best. Unfortunately like all Apple headphones they don’t stay in my ears. :angry:

And I’ve bought the foam tips and they stay in better, but still don’t stay in.
I forget to even charge my shit half the time because the battery is so great. This is from Jabras website.

Jabra Elite 75t can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging.

Trust me when I say this, these are dope! The 85Ts are supposed to be dropping soon so I'm sure you can get the 75s for a good deal
The fly like...
This nikka lying. Lolololok
I’m glad Shannon Sharpe told him something because that was completely stupid comment by Herschel Walker
Does any of these or do you know of any that reads your text messages and incoming calls? Similar to what airpods do for iPhone?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Anyone cut grass with these. And don't have to turn them up to loud. I have had these in my cart for months but outdoor lawn care is my buying point.
I cut grass with them no problem at medium volumes...

But... I have a battery powered mower.

I got the atlas lawn mower, blower and weed whacker from harbor freight.

I have a medium size lawn and one battery charge will let me trim, cut and blow away the clippings.

atlas-mower-details-no-paragraph.jpg

56994_W21.jpg

atlas-rt-comp-80v-537x360.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

the reason that the sound went low is due to build up in the earbuds of wax and debris. they need to be cleaned.

you have to get some loctite or something and stick the grill of the earbuds on it to pull out the gunk that is blocking the sound.

Using adhesive
Credit to Geek Detour for this idea. While toothbrushes can prove too powerful and liquid-based solutions bring other concerns, using a dry adhesive putty such as Blu-Tack is a nearly foolproof method for cleaning even the most sensitive parts of your earbuds.

You’ll want to shape the putty so you can press one end onto the mesh grille of the earbud. The putty should grab any dirt or wax and pull it off, though you might need to mess with it a little to make sure it gets in all the little nooks and crannies.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the reason that the sound went low is due to build up in the earbuds of wax and debris. they need to be cleaned.

you have to get some loctite or something and stick the grill of the earbuds on it to pull out the gunk that is blocking the sound.

Using adhesive
Credit to Geek Detour for this idea. While toothbrushes can prove too powerful and liquid-based solutions bring other concerns, using a dry adhesive putty such as Blu-Tack is a nearly foolproof method for cleaning even the most sensitive parts of your earbuds.

You’ll want to shape the putty so you can press one end onto the mesh grille of the earbud. The putty should grab any dirt or wax and pull it off, though you might need to mess with it a little to make sure it gets in all the little nooks and crannies.

humbly, I clean my ears every 2-3 days and haven't had that problem with the cheap TWS I bought off indiegogo .... or the LGs i bought to replace these.....

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
humbly, I clean my ears every 2-3 days and haven't had that problem with the cheap TWS I bought off indiegogo .... or the LGs i bought to replace these.....

it is not about how clean your ears are. it is about when the earbuds are in your ears it get hot and gunk accumulates in the earbuds.

it is a common and normal issue.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it is not about how clean your ears are. it is about when the earbuds are in your ears it get hot and gunk accumulates in the earbuds.

it is a common and normal issue.
Interesting.....I may order again....i know they're discontinued now but still available

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
I had to contact the company last week. The sound all but dropped out completely in my right one. Not complaining. I'm glad they came with the 2 year warranty

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Samsung Galaxy Live $59.99
From reading the trade in is any pair of headphones that work. After I put in my military discount it was $70. I didn't purchase but it showed in the cart. I may have picked the wrong color.

Samsung.com has for Samsung's Education Discount Members: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (Mystic Bronze or Mystic White) on sale for $59.99 with Eligible Trade-In of Wired or Wireless Headset. Shipping is free.
Deal Instructions:
  1. Log in to your Account
  2. Click this link here (to activate the 10% education discount)
    • Note, this student and educator discount may require verification/proof during purchase
  3. Click here for Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
  4. Select Mystic Bronze or Mystic White
  5. Select "Yes" to Trade-In Headset
  6. Select Wired or Wireless plus Brand from Drop-Down Menu
  7. Click "Yes, I agree" to Terms
  8. Click Buy Now
  9. Proceed to checkout
  10. Your total will be $59.99 + free shipping

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
got a pair of the e60's then realized I mostly use internet radio which requires an antenna ..... Any others work like that .....

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Galaxy Buds Plus for $42.75
Samsung.com has for select Employee Discount Program Members, First Responders, Military, and Government Workers: Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Wireless Earbuds (Cosmic Black) on sale for $42.75 with Eligible Trade-In of Wired or Wireless Headset and promo code DENIEDFINANCING applied. Follow the deal instructions below. Shipping is free.

Thanks to community member themyqs for finding this deal.

Deal Instructions:
  1. Open new incognito window.
  2. Click here to view Samsung's Discount Programs.
  3. Select First Responders, Military, Government, or Employee Programs.
    • Additional verification may be required.
    • Education Discount Program not eligible.
  4. Visit the product page for Samsung Galaxy Buds+(Cosmic Black)
    • Discount applies to Cosmic Black color only.
  5. Select "Yes" for audio device trade-in.
  6. Select Wired or Wireless audio headset and Brand from drop-down menu.
  7. Select "Yes, I agree" to Terms and Conditions.
  8. Click Buy Now.
  9. Sign In / Create Samsung Account.
    • Account cannot currently be linked to Education Discount Program.
  10. Apply promo code DENIEDFINANCING and proceed to checkout.
  11. You may be asked for additional verification of your discount program eligibility during checkout.
  12. Your total will be $42.75 + Free Shipping.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got the Enacfire Forte for $25-$30 on Amazon a while back....pretty decent....may get the e60s again...the battery on the 60s is slightly better