Best Ear Buds: Enacfire E60 True Wireless Review | USB-C & Wireless Charging!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Great! I’m about to get that shit and rock it around my neck like Flavor Flav!

ZealousHatefulHoiho-size_restricted.gif
hey some people clip it on bags, bikes, use it as a walk around portable stereo... be working out with them in parks.. some people maneuver differently

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey I wasn’t criticizing, I’m just saying y’all gonna have me buying shit that I don’t know what to do with! :lol:

And thank you for the scenarios, those are some good ideas!:yes:
Yep.. also dates in the park or some place remote, got you some tunes to play while bbq/picnic/hiking/jogging/fishing/pool/lake etc... people like me bring along at bachelor party, might need it just in case hotel, random location where lack of stereo is at or place where music needs to be in particular in area

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone have experience with any earbuds that will support 2 cell phones at the same time?
i have BT earphones that do that! my senheisser overheard headphones & Jabra 65T earbuds , now im hearin that my NURALOOP earbuds ! the best int the biz! & samsung buds live-bean- might get an update for multipoint too

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Then Ray J headphones are pretty damn good too...

I bought a pair on a whim one day and forgot I had ordered them up until they were delivered. Changed the tips on them, popped them in and was surprised how they sounded.

But if these are 5 star and $40 I'll check em out

I see them for $29

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Got them yesterday. They are nice. They are sensitive but I don't have issues with that. They are not too sensitive for how I handle them.

My Bose Soundsport Free sound slightly better to me. But not 150 bux better. If I had the Enacs before I had the Bose I would have returned the Bose.

Can't go wrong with these for 30 bux unless they don't last. But I also paid the three bux for a 3 year warranty. So we will see. I will probably get another pair for my girl.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Got them yesterday. They are nice. They are sensitive but I don't have issues with that. They are not too sensitive for how I handle them.

My Bose Soundsport Free sound slightly better to me. But not 150 bux better. If I had the Enacs before I had the Bose I would have returned the Bose.

Can't go wrong with these for 30 bux unless they don't last. But I also paid the three bux for a 3 year warranty. So we will see. I will probably get another pair for my girl.
Good shit fam, I started scooping them out near the bottom and that seems to work better. It is still like playing a game of operation.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

They come with a two year warranty

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope. Do they sound better than IPods? If so I’ll order some now for gym.
My Ipods always feel like they’ll fall out when I’m running or on elliptical.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Just added to the cart. For that price it is a decent replacement for the old school BT i use in the car.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sooooo I'm on pair #2.....

Long story short my definition of water resistant is not the same as theirs and my left ear buds was never the same. A very simple fix within 30 days. However, with that said....these mfkrs are still nice AF. Volume is good, bass is above average, mods and highs are clear and not as tinny as 1 wpuld expect from TWS that are just above Big Lots / Family Dollar prices. Would definitely recommend

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Sooooo I'm on pair #2.....

Long story short my definition of water resistant is not the same as theirs and my left ear buds was never the same. A very simple fix within 30 days. However, with that said....these mfkrs are still nice AF. Volume is good, bass is above average, mods and highs are clear and not as tinny as 1 wpuld expect from TWS that are just above Big Lots / Family Dollar prices. Would definitely recommend

How so? I shower in mine every day...I do have them snug in my ear....swimming might be different....

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dropped in the shower. I turned them over and let them sit in a lil rice overnight.....tried them the next day, shit sounded like water was still in them.....
How so? I shower in mine every day...I do have them snug in my ear....swimming might be different....

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
Dropped in the shower. I turned them over and let them sit in a lil rice overnight.....tried them the next day, shit sounded like water was still in them.....
Gotcha....I think there is an opening near the charging contacts that’s vulnerable....in ear it’s not exposed....

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
My pair just got here yesterday. Tried a few songs to get a feel of how deep the bass was and it is pretty solid. A little tweak of the volume and the EQ and they sound pretty good without getting too muddy sounding. I have some wired headphones that are just a bit more clearer in the mid and treble ranges.

The wireless charging works but the case will get very hot in the process.

They are comfortable with the stock rubber ear peace and I jumped and ran around with them in so I can see if they stayed put, which they did. The power switches are very sensitive on them but I will have to get used to that. I haven't placed any phone calls yet but will try later on today. Not a bad pair for $23.
They also give you a card for a 2 year warranty even though they have discontinued this model.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight....so I just got my second pair like 2 -3 weeks ago.....less than 10 days later the volume in both ear buds was extremely low.

Same way as with the first pair....but I chalked it up to getting wet in the shower.....however I'm thinking these things just do that after a while....

What are the odds that I'd get 2 "bad" pairs of ear buds?

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Anyone have experience with any earbuds that will support 2 cell phones at the same time?

Jabra's 65T elite. I can have 2 phones connected at the same time and receive calls from each. They're comfortable and the microphone / call quality is very good

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Aight....so I just got my second pair like 2 -3 weeks ago.....less than 10 days later the volume in both ear buds was extremely low.

Same way as with the first pair....but I chalked it up to getting wet in the shower.....however I'm thinking these things just do that after a while....

What are the odds that I'd get 2 "bad" pairs of ear buds?
Bruh if you touch and hold down the right bud it increases the volume. Hold the the left to decrease. Also check your audio settings on your phone. Android audio shit funky to me.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have that problem with lots of headphones too! I be seeing others playing basketball in AirPods and I’m Tight! :angry:

Powerbeats Pros

powerbeats-pro.jpg
These have good quality sound and won’t fall out your ears but the mic sucks when on phone calls especially for that price. I need some good ones with a good microphone for calls