Best Ear Buds: Enacfire E60 True Wireless Review | USB-C & Wireless Charging!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have three sets of wireless earbuds.

Samsung Galaxy Buds

e9f320516623fc2a422c4bb08f73e19326fd544f_galaxy_buds_accessories_black.jpg

Bose SoundSport

g018SSFREEN-o_other12.jpg

And AirPod Pros

fca6da0e-fc77-11e9-acf9-cafedce87d15_image_hires_154757.jpg

Bose are “Ok”, just use them to workout and they’re the worst out of the three.

Galaxy Buds sound the best.

AirPods are seamless and their noise canceling is the best. Unfortunately like all Apple headphones they don’t stay in my ears. :angry:

And I’ve bought the foam tips and they stay in better, but still don’t stay in.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I have three sets of wireless earbuds.

Samsung Galaxy Buds

e9f320516623fc2a422c4bb08f73e19326fd544f_galaxy_buds_accessories_black.jpg

Bose SoundSport

g018SSFREEN-o_other12.jpg

And AirPod Pros

fca6da0e-fc77-11e9-acf9-cafedce87d15_image_hires_154757.jpg

Bose are “Ok”, just use them to workout and they’re the worst out of the three.

Galaxy Buds sound the best.

AirPods are seamless and their noise canceling is the best. Unfortunately like all Apple headphones they don’t stay in my ears. :angry:

And I’ve bought the foam tips and they stay in better, but still don’t stay in.
Bruh, these earbuds fit perfectly. I have been through some earbuds and these are the best ones by far.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, these earbuds fit perfectly. I have been through some earbuds and these are the best ones by far.

It’s my ears that are the problem, Apple’s headphones never fit right in my ears.

If I ever need any new buds I’ll check out the ones in this thread or some Anker’s.

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Do they have 8hrs of play time on a single charge?
I forget to even charge my shit half the time because the battery is so great. This is from Jabras website.

Jabra Elite 75t can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging.

Trust me when I say this, these are dope! The 85Ts are supposed to be dropping soon so I'm sure you can get the 75s for a good deal

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I forget to even charge my shit half the time because the battery is so great. This is from Jabras website.

Jabra Elite 75t can last up to 7.5 hours on a single charge, with the charging case carrying a total of 28 hours. Fast charging feature enables you to get up to an hour of battery from just 15 minutes of charging.

Trust me when I say this, these are dope! The 85Ts are supposed to be dropping soon so I'm sure you can get the 75s for a good deal
What is the cost? The e60 are 40 bones.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone have experience with any earbuds that will support 2 cell phones at the same time?

A lot of the newer ear buds will....but I have yet to try it with TWS buds... technically when both buds are used, that's one device connected to both (each other) and then your cell is the 2nd device....if you were to use one ear bud I think you could have 2 phones at the same time. But I don't think both buds can be connected to 2 cells at the same time...

So..

You can connect each ear bud to 2 separate phones and then to each other....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of the newer ear buds will....but I have yet to try it with TWS buds... technically when both buds are used, that's one device connected to both (each other) and then your cell is the 2nd device....if you were to use one ear bud I think you could have 2 phones at the same time. But I don't think both buds can be connected to 2 cells at the same time...

So..

You can connect each ear bud to 2 separate phones and then to each other....

I don’t even talk on two phones at the same time, why would someone need earbuds to connect to two phones at the same time?

giphy.gif

But everybody’s different.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a dual sim for that fam. I notice a lot of people sleep on the dual sim in the US.
You know......you're on to something but

How does the call log look? When you switch between Sims does it only show your activity on that one?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Copped, one day prime shipping. 20% off = $33.90 after tax. I need something for video conferencing. My Surface 2 headphones are dope but not the best look for high level meetings.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
You know......you're on to something but

How does the call log look? When you switch between Sims does it only show your activity on that one?
Android handles this poorly. Both call logs show up. The only thing that distinguished the separate lines are symbols or numbers. In the now-defunct windows phone, you had two different phone apps with separate call logs.