Best Ear Buds: Enacfire E60 True Wireless Review | USB-C & Wireless Charging!

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Ordered mine the other day they should come today while I'm at work.... I previously had those nano wireless ones from indiegogo.... got 2 pair for like $70. They lasted about 3-3.5 hrs on a single charge and the case technically had 2 more charges....

But I dropped one ear and that thing went to like 5 pieces after 2 months.... I eventually lost the other ear....my wife still has "her" pair but she's currently using some JBLs my son ordered but didn't like...I'll see how these compare to those
Good shit

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was wrong mfkrs came last night..... saw the prime box this morning, like whoa what do we have here?!

My shit was only on 80% so F you dudes who got theirs fully charged..

The volume is good to me, I mostly keep them on 50ish% when I first paired my phone was at like 80% and that shit was waaaay too loud.... maybe just a shock since I haven't used ear buds in a few months....but still at 50-60% they are more than sufficient.

I still have the original buds on... I'll try the other tips later ...

So far again so good, but its only been a couple hrs

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So mine came. They were only charged to 80%.....I feel cheated.

I'll let y'all know how they sound.

4BOKteE.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So mine came. They were only charged to 80%.....I feel cheated.

I'll let y'all know how they sound.

4BOKteE.jpg

OK listened to them last night and will do some more today when I take a walk. They fit really well in my ears using the smallest tips. I got small ears. The sound is very good but the midranges could be a little better but with working with your phones eq it's easily fixed.

Best part is that the connection is USB-c. I can use one cable for my phone and the case.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
OK listened to them last night and will do some more today when I take a walk. They fit really well in my ears using the smallest tips. I got small ears. The sound is very good but the midranges could be a little better but with working with your phones eq it's easily fixed.

Best part is that the connection is USB-c. I can use one cable for my phone and the case.
My only mild grip is the touch is too sensitive. It registers all and any touch.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta go with the Bose buds.. They come with 3 different size buds for your ear size and once you get the right size. They fit pretty dam good.. They cost a little money but the sound is outstanding!!

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Fam these buds are the truth. Was in need of a new pair without breaking the bank. Ordered a pair for $29 and they got here in a day. Think I might cop a few more.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
I gotta go with the Bose buds.. They come with 3 different size buds for your ear size and once you get the right size. They fit pretty dam good.. They cost a little money but the sound is outstanding!!

I have the Bose Sport ones too. Love the sound, I just don't care for the bulkiness. That being said, I just ordered my wife and I both a pair of these yesterday. I can leave mine in the ride for when I'm on the go.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have the Bose Sport ones too. Love the sound, I just don't care for the bulkiness. That being said, I just ordered my wife and I both a pair of these yesterday. I can leave mine in the ride for when I'm on the go.

Yeah, your right about the bulkiness. I'm going to order a pair of the noise cancelling wire ones at the end of the month! I would go wireless, but I misplace stuff too often.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DAMN there must be an Amazon warehouse but my crib
I got these earbuds the next day, after I ordered them.

For $30 bucks these are legit a good workout and listening
to music and podcasts true wireless earbuds.

These earbuds stayed in my ears, while I was on the treadmill.
Shit I am gonna several more for my wifey and I as a backup.

Good drop OP.
:thumbsup:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
DAMN there must be an Amazon warehouse but my crib
I got these earbuds the next day, after I ordered them.

For $30 bucks these are legit a good workout and listening
to music and podcasts true wireless earbuds.

These earbuds stayed in my ears, while I was on the treadmill.
Shit I am gonna several more for my wifey and I as a backup.

Good drop OP.
:thumbsup:
I just bought the wifey the red pair.