Badlands DEVOURS The IMPOSSIBLE Big Mac Challenge!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Everyone needs a big friend like Duke, it's sort of like having a canary in the cave, this way you can monitor your health by what's going on with him.
If he is good, then you should be in the clear, if his left arm starts getting weak or his breathing becomes irregular, then man maybe its time to roll it back on what he's been eating and do some squats or something.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The ending is pure comedy!

That's the longest I've seen him take to drink anything. Badlands had that Mike Singletary focus going on. :lol:

09000d5d81aee19a_video_cp.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The ending is pure comedy!

Death isn't funny but ........ the only thing that would be pure comedy is if he would've died doing that with that big ass glass next to him...laying in the snow in a big puddle of red pissy snow.... one big ass "Snow Cone"...

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Seems like a good dude, damn shame how y'all basically wishing death on him.
A person could make a very strong argument that this fat fool is wishing death on HIMSELF! Can you imagine what habitually inhaling a couple of pounds of dissolved white sugar in one gulp does to your pancreas? BTW, have you noticed that fucker seems to have gained another ten pounds with every new video? I have! The balloon is gonna burst!

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That's the longest I've seen him take to drink anything. Badlands had that Mike Singletary focus going on. :lol:

Got a funny story for you. My parents divorced back in 1995, so this family roadtrip (all along the westcoast) was probably in the summer of 1993 or 1994. Oregon, Sacramento, Anaheim, Oakland, San Fran, etc. So one night we hit up a buffet style restaurant - believe it was around Eugene, Oregon. Something like Sizzler or Izzy's. We're chowing down. And halfway through the meal a college football team showed up - primarily the linemen. My dad's like - "Oh shit ..." and they got their MONEY'S WORTH. They went to work and knocked back the food. My dad told that story for years whenever someone would mention a buffet or smorgasbord-style place. "Yeah ... but did 20+ guys show up & take down 4 - 5+ plates each?"

So a handful of years back him and I are on a roadtrip down to Olympia, WA to visit relatives. One night we head out to run some errands and decide to hit up Izzy's. Hadn't been there in years. Ate like we were some college linemen ourselves, haha. Pizza, seafood, fried chicken, mac & cheese, salad, desserts, etc. Neither of us had the bubbleguts ... but that evening visiting relatives back at the house we were exhausted and DECLINED all snacks & desserts. We were strictly drinking ice water glass after glass ... trying to wash away the delicious salts & sugar. They kept offering us dessert. I was chilling with glass of water #5 ...

:giggle::roflmao3::cheers:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder if he takes diabetes and high blood pressure medicine??.
That's a given. Shit, I'm only 20 pounds over my best weight and I got blood pressure issues so I just know that fat ass blubber mountain must be taking a bucket of pills for breakfast.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
That's a given. Shit, I'm only 20 pounds over my best weight and I got blood pressure issues so I just know that fat ass blubber mountain must be taking a bucket of pills for breakfast.
he would have been gone without those meds right?.hope he walks too...

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Nobody's wishing death on dude just being logical, money must be real good to risk his life hell eating all this crap caught up with Big Daym.