Badlands DEVOURS The IMPOSSIBLE Big Mac Challenge!!!

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is sad. Dude eating years off his life in front of our eyes. It's his choice, hopefully he stacking up from the advertisements at least.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should just take the cash and call it a quits, there is no reason for him to pursue at this point

Seriously. dude took out years from his life already. TBH, this shit is sad at this point. I think he'll still get views if he reverses course and tries to lose weight and get healthy.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This may have been mentioned earlier in the thread, I don't know, but I swear I saw this fat MF on an episode of wife swap... He got matched up with a white fitness chick married to a cop... She had him and his son working out... The son was down for it, but he wasn't... His wife was getting hella disrespected by the white cop and his kids... Fat dude said he was gonna change and maintain a healthier lifestyle, I knew his ass was lying...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This may have been mentioned earlier in the thread, I don't know, but I swear I saw this fat MF on an episode of wife swap... He got matched up with a white fitness chick married to a cop... She had him and his son working out... The son was down for it, but he wasn't... His wife was getting hella disrespected by the white cop and his kids... Fat dude said he was gonna change and maintain a healthier lifestyle, I knew his ass was lying...
I don't know how he's even alive after all the shit he's done.... keeping expecting every new post by OP to be an obituary.... I've said it before.... they gotta make a COVID vaccine out of his blood

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Think about how few fat people you ever knew who got slim and stayed slim (without having their innards cut out with a scalpel) ... By and large, people who are fat in life remain fat till death. Battling gluttony is tougher than smoking, alcohol and drug abuse rolled into one because almost all bad habits have the option of fully quitting and not looking back, whereas overeating must be modulated and adjusted every new day of your life. You can't stop eating! Bariatrics has changed the game a lot, but believe me, the surgery fucks you up, leaves you half starving every day but unable to eat more than a cup full, and on daily regimens of supplements cause you can't eat enough or absorb enough anymore to be nourished by food. You'll have explosive diarrhea (dumping) for life. Become a fart machine. I would feel more sorry for the fat fuck if he weren't making a celebrity ass-clown of himself and enjoying so much, the publicizing of his own slow suicide. Fuck him!

Last edited: