Badlands DEVOURS The IMPOSSIBLE Big Mac Challenge!!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

"Gotta keep my strength up" ….. maaaan if the shock absorbers and suspension on that vehicle were animated and could talk too ….

:roflmao3:
sidebar: :confused: anyone else notice that that Big Mac …. looked almost as small as a damn White Castle in his fat fuckin' hands? …. :smh:

Badlands ' Doctor: "Pace yourself you fat fuck …. I got one more house to buy off of you !!!"

I hope whatever he gets paid for his YouTube content is worth it. Bet his doctor just cancels his annual physical. Jo fucking point. He already knows the issues
His doctor don't cancel shit with him …. he's got more shit to buy …. a yacht maybe?
:lol:

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man this nigga crazy as hell. :smh:

JFOfvv.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Imma say this …. fucking burger was awesome …. had one for lunch …. taste was almost on point to that of beef ….. texture was the same …. flavor was a teensy bit off that of a beef hamburger … I'd give it 4 1/2 stars out of five cause the flavor wasn't exactly the same … I'd get it instead of a meat hamburger … kids and most adults would be fooled easily … it just isn't as juicy and I only noticed the difference in taste cause a small piece that I chewed didn't have any ketchup or the sauce that they put on it … as long as there are other flavors such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, ketchup and the sauce you won't taste a difference … :rolleyes2:

sidebar: bet it tastes good grilled using pecan chunks

four-half-star-rating-illustration-260nw-1383756248.jpg

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wtf is wrong with people?!

Simplest non talented way to get youtube dollars. There was another black dude who used to do this shit. Used to end his shit with like a boss! Can't remember his name tho.

Edit

Blumgum that's his name. He don't make vids anymore.