Badlands DEVOURS The IMPOSSIBLE Big Mac Challenge!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I looked this Pepsi up, wondering where he's getting all of these drinks from. I see them on eBay for an average of $50 for two cans.
Turns out they made a Salted Caramel flavored soda too.

They made them to bring in the new year. I never heard a word about it, though it was reported locally. :lol:

24 oz in 4 seconds...how you gone tell us how it tastes Badlands? :roflmao:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This nigga's bowl movements have to be scary.

I said it earlier in this thread and it's still true today...every year this nigga goes for his physical, his doctor looks at his schedule for the day and wonders how he is still here and what's the point of him coming in? He already knows what he will be told

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
I said it earlier in this thread and it's still true today...every year this nigga goes for his physical, his doctor looks at his schedule for the day and wonders how he is still here and what's the point of him coming in? He already knows what he will be told
He don't even look like he's enjoying himself in that McDs video. Nigga looks like he hates his life at the end. He ate all them damn fries....I couldn't believe it.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He just chugged a liter and a half of a probiotic. Badlands said, "Fuck yo plumbing!" :lol:
I'll say one thing.... he's got a pair of balls underneath all that fuckiNG fat.... to think that he'd risk going anywhere near the open ocean and not fear getting mistakenly harpooned is amazing in itself

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I wonder if anybody has never told him that his drinking glass is actually "DER boot?" DAS boot means "the boat." :dunno:

You gotta write a lil essay for PepsiCo to send you some Peeps but the Badlands didn't write nuffin. :lol:

I be wondering how many of the foreign Beverage Cos. ship him shit just for the exposure. :money: