Avengers: Endgame (2019) Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco1_540.gif

tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco2_540.gif

tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco3_540.gif

tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco5_540.gif

tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco6_540.gif

tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco7_540.gif

tumblr_pqjw9w0GmG1rwxoyco8_540.gif
The theater I was at got hype as fuck when all the fallen from infinity war showed back up to fight! Lol

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gamora didn't vanish.... Tony decided who vanished and I doubt he got rid of Gamora...

They went out their way to show the Future Gamora interaction with Quill and him searching the computer for her...

The search for Gamora is probably part of the plot for GOTG 3....

Last edited:

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i dug it...

just off the jump...comin' home...from havin' jus seen it...i can't think of how they coulda done it differently or better...

best parts to me were...

the Cap vs. Cap fight...Cap:"I can do this all day"...future Cap (holdin' his ribs and grimacin'): "Yea...I know"..

Thor wieldin' both hammers...

Cap pickin' up Thor's hammer...

When Cap stood up one last time...and was about to face off against Thanos AND his whole army...by himself...

When everybody came back...and Falcon was like "Cap, on your left" into Cap's earpiece....

Iron man pullin' all the Infinity stones off of Thanos' gauntlet..and then sayin' "I...am...Iron man"...and snappin' his fingers...

Hawkeye and Black Widow fightin' over who was gonna self-sacrifice themselves...

Stan Lee cameo...

Movie Theaters are addin' more screenings at like 3-4-5 o'clock in the morning...to accommodate the demand to see this movie...

i might try to see it one more time this weekend...i know i missed some one-liners...

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just got back from seeing it
The theater was lit
Movie was solid
@Man_Of_STeeL pretty much touched on all the good parts

The corny shit was with the #mee too womens movement push
They even gave Captain Marvel a dyke haircut, like Marcy from Married with Children

And like someone else just said, that whole time machine plan but yet didn't get Captain Marvel to help collect the stones.....like really

They purposely left her out most of the movie, just in time to "save the day" in the final battle scene
They rehashed the same formula when Thor "saves the day" in Infinity War
Damn near the same exact shit

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just back from seeing the movie.

Just faked all of us out w/ no ending credit scene.

I haven't gone through thread yet, but I give the movie an 8/10.

Fucking movie cut out on us twice. I just shut down for some reason. Luckily it was at a slow part in the movie.

I guess the Avengers are done for real. Didn't see Tony dying at all.

Loved what they did w/ Cap at the end.

The Tony memorial part kinda got to me because of his daughter.

Cool to see Cap w/ Thor's hammer too.

Definitely going back to see it on IMAX when the crowds die down.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Just faked all of us out w/ no ending credit scene.

People were probably wondering why a couple of us were leaving.

People need to do their research ahead of time. :yes:

But I was glad they didn't. I was happy as shit, the theater was packed with showings and I was able to beat the traffic because the people were waiting on the three screens playing it at the same time.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People were probably wondering why a couple of us were leaving.

People need to do their research ahead of time. :yes:

But I was glad they didn't. I was happy as shit, the theater was packed with showings and I was able to beat the traffic because the people were waiting on the three screens playing it at the same time.
They announced that there wouldn't be an end credit scene?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The Cap shit at the end was cheesy. He should have gone out in battle.

and I thought they were having a Black Widow movie :dunno:

Did you guys see the womans empowerment moment. Are we going to get that in every comic movie now?

I thought Hulk could heal himself?

The keep away with the stones was dope.

Thanos is a dope villan.

Thor :lol: They should have shown him with a waist trainer.

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
on a different note...

they let us into the theater...about an hour before the start of the movie....

it was first-come-first-serve seating....so i went to the restroom one last time....found my seat..and didn't get up till the movie was over....

but while i was waitin' for the movie to start....i was seein' all these kids...with kid-size bladders...carryin' like 64 ounce extra large soft drinks..

one kid...the damn cup he was holdin' was almost as big as he was....

i'm thinkin' to myself...there's no way these kids are gonna make it to the end of the movie.....they're gonna be runnin' back and forth to the restroom all movie...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Cap shit at the end was cheesy. He should have gone out in battle.

and I thought they were having a Black Widow movie :dunno:

Did you guys see the womans empowerment moment. Are we going to get that in every comic movie now?

I thought Hulk could heal himself?

The keep away with the stones was dope.

Thanos is a dope villan.

Thor :lol: They should have shown him with a waist trainer.
Yeah...chubby Thor was pretty funny.

So glad they didn't just have another all out battle scene at the end of this one. There was a lot going on other than just heads up fighting.

Thought the same too about Black Widow movie.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I guess the next phase of Marvel movies will be focused around the gay agenda, feminist movement
Upcoming Captain Marvel 2 movie
Upcoming Black Widow movie
And don't be surprised if Scarlett Witch, or Valkyrie get their own shit

Plus they will probably cater to "minorities" in the next phase of movies
Am I the only one that found it strange that Cap gave his shield to Falcon & not Bucky, his "friend to the end of the line"?
I thought in the comics Bucky takes on Captain Americas role/character, after Caps death?

Last edited:

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
The Russo Brothers admitted they don’t know how to do powerhouse characters properly, hence why the Hulk wasn’t our Hulk smh.

That and not bring back Vision were my only real gripes.

I also see a lot of people not knowing the Marvel shit.

Caps serium doesn’t stop him from aging. It makes him the peak of what the human body is capable of. But he’ll still age.

Movie was a goodbye and swan song to 10’years and filmmaking

Loki is back...lol kinda

Thor and the Guardians should be fun

Captain Marvel has a short haircut in the comics so get over it

Movie was a B to B+ for me

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They announced that there wouldn't be an end credit scene?

Right after the movie ended I pulled out my cell phone & did a quick google search for "Avengers Endgame credit scene"

I noticed different outlets saying g there was no end credit scene, just a fair sound of "someone hammering iron", like Tony in Ironman 1

So I did like @Complex and broke out a minute or two before the crowds got too deep

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What you don't like that contrast stupid smirk she always does in every scene? ;)
(Scarcasm)

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Woman keep going by, she's the most powerful person in the MCU

but her character and the actress are generic as shit

women tried to let out some emotion in my theater when she appeared twice....maybe it's the obvious pandering that is annoying as fuck. She just comes to save the day type Superman shit and bounces...no interaction.

She comes off dry as fuck

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And was I the only one caught off guard by how easily they killed Thanos in the begining of the movie, LOL?

Obviously the Russo brothers filmed the scene like that on purpose
But when Thor chopped his head off I was like "no way this shit was that easy.....nah man where's the real Thanos with his reality stone again" :hmm:

Shit took me another 15-20 minutes to finally accept that fact that, oh shit they really did kill him that fast :eek:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just got back from seeing it
The theater was lit
Movie was solid
@Man_Of_STeeL pretty much touched on all the good parts

The corny shit was with the #mee too womens movement push
They even gave Captain Marvel a dyke haircut, like Marcy from Married with Children

And like someone else just said, that whole time machine plan but yet didn't get Captain Marvel to help collect the stones.....like really

They purposely left her out most of the movie, just in time to "save the day" in the final battle scene
They rehashed the same formula when Thor "saves the day" in Infinity War
Damn near the same exact shit

The hair is actually comic book accurate they been drawing her like this since Ms. became a Captian...

ABC.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I guess the next phase of Marvel movies will be focused around the gay agenda, feminist movement

Am I the only one that found it strange that Cap gave his shield to Falcon & not Buckey, his "friend to the end of the line"?
I thought in the comics Buckey takes on Captsin Americas role/character, after Caps death?

Falcon Cap America took over after Bucky
15562605512714689457429306059834.png

Bucky as Cap might be problematic for the tone Feige has set so far - and Disney+ will be doing a new live action show for Bucky & Falcon, and another for Loki next year
15562606834302088869051811254648.png

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Am I the only one that found it strange that Cap gave his shield to Falcon & not Buckey, his "friend to the end of the line"?
I thought in the comics Buckey takes on Captsin Americas role/character, after Caps death?

Both take up the mantle....

Bucky after his Civil War death and Sam after Steve lost his serum and got old..

It seems a MCU version of the latter was chosen since Steve didn't die...

But both takes will probably be explored in the Falcon and Winter Soldier Disney+ series...

Featured-image.jpg

1494307441401897647.jpg

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
OK just finished the movie and I didn't want to post spoilers or talk about the Movie in the Trailer thread...

So I'll say this..

This is movie is nothing like what we expected... In Fact it's much better. It's way better.

The ending alone is priceless..

It is a definitive ending with tons of fan service.

But man... the plot leaks were like 80 percent wrong..

I just thought that I'd drop some stray observations from watching the movie... and I'll be going again tomorrow and on Friday morning.. This shit might break the All time World Wide and Domestic record..

Just some things that I had to talk to about..

1. Time Travel is all in this fucking movie (I WAS RIGHT)
  2. DO NOT use the old Time travel rules with this one.. cause all kinds of time travel rules are broken.
  3. There is also a 5 year time jump....
  4. Tony has a kid.
  5. Thor gets fat
  6. They kill Thanos in the first 6 minutes.. Brutally kill him
  7. FUCKING TONY DIES and not how you would have thought he would die.. and if you ask how did they get the soul stone.. that is because
  8. Natasha "BLACK WIDOW" sacrifices herself to save Hawkeye from sacrificing himself and she does not Comeback..So the Black Widow movie is likely going to be a prequel.
  9. They go back in time.. but the teams split up and go back in time to three different important parts.. They do this because they want to get the stones before Thanos gets them to undo what he has done.
  10. Nebula and Roddy go back to when Quill got the stone in the First Guardians
  11. Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Scott go back to New York during the Avengers 1... because there are 3 stones in New York at that time.
  12. Nat and Clint go back in time to get the soul stone. .... (They didn't know how Thanos got it until they get there)
  13. Fat Thor and Rocket go to Asgard to get one of the Stones...
  14. Steve runs into his old self during the battle of New York... Old Steve thinks Future Steve is Loki.
  15. Loki manages to escape with the Tesseract.... after getting caught in the battle of New York...
  16. Fat Thor gets Mjolinir from visiting past Asgard. He sees his Mother.. She knows he is from the future.
  17. Captain America fully uses Mjolinir ... Lighting and everything. It's bad ass..
  18. The end battle is fucking Bananas....
  19. When it's over everyone has to take the Stones back to where they got them in history.
  20. Cap goes back in time... decides to stay to be with the one he loved.
  21. He does come back in the end much older... and passes the Shield to Sam Wilson to be the new Captain America.
I'm sorry I like the fake concept better than the real movie

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody have to deal with any dickheads coming out of the the theater talking shit while you were walking in?

There were a couple of people walking out where I was saying " Oh, they are going to have to sit through that shit" Like it was a bad movie. I thought someone was going to get into with them. Just dudes being assholes.