Avengers: Endgame (2019) Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I wish Disney/Marvel could have included Easter eggs of other Marvel teams (FF and X-Men), due to their recent acquisitions of FOX.

So Spidey and all his friends are still in High School? Did none of them survive the original snap? Also, Professor Hulk seemed smaller than OG Hulk.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I liked it, but I honestly liked Infinity War better.

Infinity War was like Empire Strikes Back.

Endgame was like Return of the Jedi.

Enjoyable but Infinity War beats Endgame.

They ended this perfectly though....

I agree with this completely....

i_am_iron_man___avengers_by_ynnck_d64onyc-350t.jpg

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
so toys are revealing some more characters??? please i hope this is true and they are fighting some form of the masters of evil or thunderbolts on earth as the second antagonist. can anyone subtley confirm or deny?

HTB1ZAynPrPpK1RjSZFFq6y5PpXal.jpg

HTB1dPawPpzqK1RjSZFCq6zbxVXaE.jpg

HTB1XQSrPrvpK1RjSZFqq6AXUVXaB.jpg

HTB1uO5pPBLoK1RjSZFuq6xn0XXaZ.jpg

HTB1jzCvPwHqK1RjSZFEq6AGMXXaV.jpg

HTB1uQWrPrvpK1RjSZFqq6AXUVXah.jpg

HTB1Y4CmPCzqK1RjSZFLq6An2XXau.jpg

the toyline is part of the build a verse thanos pack where each character comes with a piece of thanos and when you get them all you have the thanos character

i always figured there had to be more to the movie then just thanos. guess we'll find out soon......

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
OK just finished the movie and I didn't want to post spoilers or talk about the Movie in the Trailer thread...

So I'll say this..

This is movie is nothing like what we expected... In Fact it's much better. It's way better.

The ending alone is priceless..

It is a definitive ending with tons of fan service.

But man... the plot leaks were like 80 percent wrong..

I just thought that I'd drop some stray observations from watching the movie... and I'll be going again tomorrow and on Friday morning.. This shit might break the All time World Wide and Domestic record..

i figured the leaks were wrong.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
so toys are revealing some more characters??? please i hope this is true and they are fighting some form of the masters of evil or thunderbolts on earth as the second antagonist. can anyone subtley confirm or deny?

the toyline is part of the build a verse thanos pack where each character comes with a piece of thanos and when you get them all you have the thanos character

i always figured there had to be more to the movie then just thanos. guess we'll find out soon......
^^^^ none of those guys showed up outside of Maw, Cap and Ronin

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

first guy is from Squadron Supreme
latest

2nd guy is an Avengers villain :rolleyes:

3rd guy is from the Thunderbolts
2168580-499872889.jpg

and Hercules is an Avenger - when he and Thor get together they are straight clowns

don't hold out too much hope - Thanos' half brother has had an action figure since 2014 - I doubt they ever do anything with him - especially in Metoo era hollywood- shit they even got their own special feel good part in Avengers
MUIGsfox-1.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Avengers: Endgame post-credits moment

The Avengers: Endgame credits don’t conclude with the usual wink and nod toward the next big Marvel Studios release. Instead, the final moment is a reminder of how far the franchise, and its biggest star, have come.

After the fourth phase of credits, a simple Marvel logo appears on screen. It’s accompanied by a sharp, repeating noise — metal bashing against metal. It’s the sound of Tony Stark creating the proto-Iron Man suit, the Mark 1, in 2008’s Iron Man, the first film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Tony Stark is the heart of Endgame and the entire MCU, so it’s fitting that Marvel hands that character the final moment. For all the bombast of both the film and the credits, there’s something humble about the last thing viewers hear from this era being the lead character — a larger-than-life superhero — at his most humbled, piecing together the future with a hammer and some spare parts.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Just finished up watching and wow. I really enjoyed all of this one.

Just mad that Tony was the one that had to go but I get it. Had to be him

My question is, why can't they snap back and get him and Natasha again?

Even though Redskull said it couldn't be undone, didn't they undo Gamorras death?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just finished up watching and wow. I really enjoyed all of this one.

Just mad that Tony was the one that had to go but I get it. Had to be him

My question is, why can't they snap back and get him and Natasha again?

Even though Redskull said it couldn't be undone, didn't they undo Gamorras death?
no Gamorrah from gotg stays dead - the one in this movie and going forward is a 10 years younger version from a now alternate timeline...
as soon as Thanos discovered what was going on - it became a new timeline

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
no Gamorrah from gotg stays dead - the one in this movie and going forward is a 10 years younger version from a now alternate timeline...
as soon as Thanos discovered what was going on - it became a new timeline
That's right. I forgot she was the "new" one.

Fuck.. lol.

But in theory, couldn't Hulk grab the stones and do it again? He still got another good arm